meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need for apology @iffy21.  :wub:

It's alright, it's alright...you are my angel.   :lol:

(Do not meet this guy without me.mp4).

KBS said "앞으로 단연커플의 많은 서사들이 남아있으니 더더더더 기대해주세요"

(From now on, please expect more more more remaining epic from Dan-Yeon Couple)

I hope this is a hint that this drama will have a good ending.  :innocent:

11 hours ago, immorethant said:

She can call him whatever she wants but the truth is..

High five! She likes to tease MS and is being mean to all his answers in that taiwan interview. Look at LDG expression at that time lol! She also likes to hit MS all the time. All these says so much. Anyone who has eyes to see can tell of their chemistry and interactions in all those bts. Our ship may not necessary sail in the end but it definitely haven't sink right yet.

KW/LDG is a blissfully married man....stay happy always! :)

My earlier post haven't got any likes yet so I'm going to continue on supporting and shipping DanYeon here. :P

18 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I think. I suddenly went into depression again.

I thought I already told you this part and you have stepped out of depression with my different meaning (aga). No!? :lol:

6 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I totally got that she was talking about herself but the question mixed the drama and her personal taste.

She's  been asked if she as a real person could  be attracted to Dan and she said no, because she would want a man.

The only man in the drama is Kang Woo, the something she couldn't say at the time because it's actually a spoiler if we consider his complete arc so far.

So for me, she definitively thinks his character is attractive on some level.  

I'm happy to post my thought and feelings and to share them with the people who enjoy to read them. I don't need more. ^_^

I figured out my comments was unnecessary that's why i deleted them almost immediately! But i guessed you saw it before I deleted lol! :lol:

51 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

High five! She likes to tease MS and is being mean to all his answers in that taiwan interview. Look at LDG expression at that time lol! She also likes to hit MS all the time. All these tells us so much... our ship can still sail. Anyone who has eyes to see can tell of their interactions in all those bts. Our ship may not necessary sail in the end but it definitely haven't sink right yet.

KW/LDG is a blissfully married man....stay happy always! :)

My earlier post haven't got any likes yet so I'm going to continue on supporting and shipping DanYeon here. :P

I thought I already told you this part and you have stepped out of depression with my different meaning (aga). No!? :lol:

I did. But it’s different watching it on my own with subs again. :lol:

4 hours ago, immorethant said:

Ooops.. I double posted with @iffy21 again.  :P

So I will just add some message from the above IG that next week KBS will release interview of Kim Myung Soo.

Can you also confirm ... I think somebody in the comments section asked about Hae Sun and did KBS said wait for it? 

Did they mention when MS interview will be released? 

16 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Can you also confirm ... I think somebody in the comments section asked about Hae Sun and did KBS said wait for it? 

Did they mention when MS interview will be released? 

KBS IG message just said They are working hard editing the interview video. So it will be released next week but the exact date was not confirmed yet.  One comment asked if there will be BTS (making) video released too? KBS answered that there will be, they are also being edited. So just wait a little.

2 hours ago, immorethant said:

@Ameera Ali , She can call him whatever she wants but the truth is..

I will take your word for it :phew: :kiss_wink: , the facts agree with you :mrgreen: , he probably will allow it , he seem scared :tounge_wink:

15612903601561290249.gif

@titania1000

• She said the obvious things that nevertheless should be repeated again: that he's a gentleman and a charismatic man.   

When you put it  like that , that may explain this :joy::kiss_wink:

15612908501561290820.gif

, @Lawyerh  , @Sejabin  isn’t I am all for fact :kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I totally got that she was talking about herself but the question mixed the drama and her personal taste.

She's  been asked if she as a real person could  be attracted to Dan and she said no, because she would want a man.

The only man in the drama is Kang Woo,  something she couldn't say at the time because it's actually a spoiler if we consider his complete arc so far.

So for me, she definitively thinks his character is attractive on some level. :mrgreen:

I'm happy to post my thought and feelings and to share them with the people who enjoy to read them. I don't need more. ^_^

Kang Woo is not a man though, he is a fallen angel who is immortal so that disqualifies him entirely as a man.:P Also, how is this a spoiler?

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

I want Kissing BTS, why I have a feeling they will end up giving the fall BTS instead?! :ph34r:

If they don’t end up giving kissing BTS... i’ll think there’s something fishy ... 

They already give us one Kissing BTS, so do expect to see the other one soon. 

9 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I want Kissing BTS, why I have a feeling they will end up giving the fall BTS instead?! :ph34r:

If they don’t end up giving kissing BTS... i’ll think there’s something fishy ... 

Won't you like that though? That something fishy is going on? :joy::D:sweat_smile:

Also, for a second here I thought we were in the Shippers thread:joy:

Did anyone notice. 

It kind of baffles me. 

How smartly the writer made us watch YS falling in love with Dan, yet she has yet to utter the words? I like you? I love you? 

Is it just me or are they not making her say it on purpose? 

I wonder if her saying those words is the key. The day she utters those words, Dan mission completes.

But I have a feeling it also holds the fate of/to their future. 

1 minute ago, jakey09 said:

Did anyone notice. 

It kind of baffles me. 

How smartly the writer made us watch YS falling in love with Dan, yet she has yet to utter the words? I like you? I love you? 

Is it just me or are they not making her say it on purpose? 

I wonder if her saying those words is the key. The day she utters those words, Dan mission completes.

But I have a feeling it also holds the fate of their future. 

That's a good point and you might be right.

19 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Liking DanYeon and not liking their romance are two different things. Can you articulate a little more? 

Like as you know I love DanYeon to pieces but I’m frustrated with the fact they forgot that they are two single, hot and sexy looking individuals ALONE in a big mansion! It’s funny how they forgot the directions to each other’s bedrooms. 

lets liking Soosun couple as well. they more and more intimate more than danyeon couple :blush:

and yes, this thread slowly become shipper thread of SooSun Couple

Archived