[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

I think the problem of this drama is that it lacks of likable second or third male characters.

If both Nina and Runa can find nice guys for them then they can have happier life and probably don't have too much obsession with competition , jealousy or killing people.   :P   I think heaven should send some angels to find love for both women too.  If even arrogant Yeon Seo can turn into a cute girl when she's in love, I don't see why Nina and Runa can't . 

Another thing that makes me curious is that we all found that Dan is so handsome and cute, but why no girl other than Yeon Seo tried to flirt at him or at least showed that she's fond of him ?  :blink:  I want to see some of this scene , must be hillarious to see Yeon Seo gets jealous.  

Thank God, there aren’t. I don’t want anyone between Husband and Wife.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@titania1000  I find it :joy: amusing the way he run to comfort her about what they did  , figure out , how 100% richard simmons she is . But seriously did he think they will set quietly without trying to win against YS :mrgreen:

15612205231561220373.gif

When demon meet a demon :joy::tounge_wink: 

5d0e7625962a2025243433.gif?download

So. In the promos. When they showed Dan as a Dark Angel, he was in the parking lot right - In the preview the action is being taken place in there. 

So have a feeling something interesting will happen. Between Dan and what’s-her-name, something Na. 

Which reminds me ... I wonder if she is just evil and not possessed and that whispering is simply her background score. :lol:

Angel’s Last Mission: Love Episode 19-20 Thoughts/Review

Dan and Yeon Seo being happy;

4kHANFH4-1.jpg?w=640&ssl=1

So our angel and ballerina are finally happy, though they will be happy only for just a short time because it is a kdrama thing. From the beginning we have seen only Yeon Seo suffers, but she was so happy after she got back together with Dan and that made me happy too. I wanna ignore the fact that Dan is hiding his secret from Yeon Seo and cherish these moments.

A hug of relief;

aUdvGuIL.jpg?w=640&ssl=1

Here when Yeon Seo called Dan out and asked about what he was up to and what he has been doing, It really got me. We know Dan acts supper funny in front of everyone but he actually feels lonely and the way she said to him that they both are left alone in this world since their loved ones died. Dan was broken but he didn’t want to cry in front of her so he held his tears, then she hugged him to assure him that she will be with him no matter what.

Kim Dan suffering a critical situation;

uXBaC0RV-1.jpg?resize=640%2C311&ssl=1

Enough of all that funny Dan now we gotta see serious and struggling Dan. Since Hu sunbae has asked Dan to leave Yeon Seo as it will do no good to both of them, I started to have a doubt since Dan himself said” If there is a way for human to become an angel, i am sure an angel can also become a human” I’m sure that there is something that the senior angel is hiding and we can hope for their happy ending.

Evil Geum family;

xzi8wczn.jpg?resize=640%2C320&ssl=1

I hate all the GEUM family members but her the most. She has been doing evil things just for her little sister, no matter how much i try to understand her i really cant get her point of doing this. Up till now they had made a lot of money they should leave Fantasia and Yeon Seo alone. Her father may be bad but he is definitely not the worst as he hasn’t tried to harm Yeon Seo but hasn’t saved her from his family either, I can’t debate on him. Her mother scares me but not as much as RuNa does, she really needs to step down her game. Ni Na is just dumb, wishing for someone to die just because you can’t be better than them is a freaking joke, you gotta make yourself better.

Dan saves Yeon Seo;

Cr2TC_yq.jpg?resize=640%2C320&ssl=1

Damn our angel saves our ballerina, but when we finally got something interesting Dan had to mess up with her memories!! I was really waiting for this moment but all this memory erasing drama is about to happen. I personally feel like Dan should now let her know, she already made it clear that he is someone very important to her, so now its his turn to finally reveal his secret.

6 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm blaming him too :confused:

I don't think he is the one who will erase her memory. He wanted to tell her about himself and his real identity:huh:. Anyways let's wait and see what happens.

Started watching this drama  couple days ago and absolutely love it! It’s amazing the male and female leads are phenomenal, can’t wait for new episodes to come out!

Overall, I do not like Ni Na she pretends to be nice, but she’s honestly just like the rest of her family really greedy, don’t see her ever actually supporting her cousin she’s selfish and greedy! I mean your cousins parents die, also goes blind, then a man who was like a father also dies, she then can barely walk, but no let’s be a selfish richard simmons and take everything else from her. Absolutely hate her sister and mother they are both so evil, but her sister is the worst how many times has she tried to kill Yeon Seo.. don’t think her and her mum are redeemable characters hopefully they have horrible endings, doing this to their family member who has lost so much is disgusting, wouldn’t be surprised if they had something to do with Yeon Seo parents death. 

Yeo Seo and Dan are so freaking cute love them so much together, loved their rocky start and how it all progressed especially the fact that they met in the past and were each other’s first loves! I have a bad feeling that we will have a sad ending especially after the last episode how Yeo Seon was foreshadowing that she feels sadness coming her way.. ah don’t let it be another Scarlet Heart it broke my heart. 

P.S. How cute is Dan? Every time he’s on screen I’m like the cuteness is here !

34 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

I'm blaming him too :confused:

But we wanted him to have flaws! :rage:

25 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

I don't think he is the one who will erase her memory. He wanted to tell her about himself and his real identity:huh:. Anyways let's wait and see what happens.

That makes sense. 

Curious to know, how many is not liking Dan and YS's romance in this thread. If you do not like DanYeon, please click "Like" on this post. If it's the majority, we shall move out to our DanYeon shipping thread.:)

21 minutes ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

Started watching this drama  couple days ago and absolutely love it! It’s amazing the male and female leads are phenomenal, can’t wait for new episodes to come out!

Welcome. Enjoy the 19 days we have left.

(OMG, 19 days! :bawling:

Overall, I do not like Ni Na she pretends to be nice, but she’s honestly just like the rest of her family really greedy, don’t see her ever actually supporting her cousin she’s selfish and greedy! I mean your cousins parents die, also goes blind, then a man who was like a father also dies, she then can barely walk, but no let’s be a selfish richard simmons and take everything else from her. Absolutely hate her sister and mother they are both so evil, but her sister is the worst how many times has she tried to kill Yeon Seo.. don’t think her and her mum are redeemable characters hopefully they have horrible endings, doing this to their family member who has lost so much is disgusting, wouldn’t be surprised if they had something to do with Yeon Seo parents death. 

They don’t. The weirdo is the Oldie-Na.

Yeo Seo and Dan are so freaking cute love them so much together, loved their rocky start and how it all progressed especially the fact that they met in the past and were each other’s first loves! I have a bad feeling that we will have a sad ending especially after the last episode how Yeo Seon was foreshadowing that she feels sadness coming her way.. ah don’t let it be another Scarlet Heart it broke my heart. 

Since you are new I will politely tell you, they won’t.

Otherwise the oldies here, I have promised to bomb anyone who cries over ending from here on. 

giphy.gif

P.S. How cute is Dan? Every time he’s on screen I’m like the cuteness is here !

Of course he is cute. He is Hae Sun’s husband. She has a good taste. 

17 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Curious to know, how many is not liking Dan and YS's romance in this thread. If you do not like DanYeon, please click "Like" on this post. If it's the majority, we shall move out to our DanYeon shipping thread.:)

Liking DanYeon and not liking their romance are two different things. Can you articulate a little more? 

Like as you know I love DanYeon to pieces but I’m frustrated with the fact they forgot that they are two single, hot and sexy looking individuals ALONE in a big mansion! It’s funny how they forgot the directions to each other’s bedrooms. 

6 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Liking DanYeon and not liking their romance are two different things. Can you articulate a little more? 

Like as you know I love DanYeon to pieces but I’m frustrated with the fact they forgot that they are two single, hot and sexy looking individuals ALONE in a big mansion! It’s funny how they forgot the directions to each other’s bedrooms. 

As in hates DanYeon to pieces and prefer KW and YS instead.

You are definitely out! :joy:

Stop it. You'll irritate non DanYeon supporters.

Thank you @iffy21 :lol:

12 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Actually I'm baffled too! But I have two answers for that. 

1. They are really pure.

2. They prefer an audience (eg. Ms Jung) so that it's like more exciting right?:lol:

Archived