Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

On 6/22/2019 at 4:12 PM, kokkuri33 said:

Might want to delete that before Fukuda sees it and connects some dots...

First time it happens to me: i'm overexcited over the new episodes developments :w00t:

He certainly seem like he needs some clues! 

It took him 16 episodes to make the connection: that's his punishment for giving up his brain in the name of love! 

Though the all world would have fall for her trick too:  Young Jin is a stunning woman! 

@Ameera Ali

Haha me thinking, new character :joy:

I wish it was true: this female lead in Different Dreams is a godess made woman.:love:

I want all the female leads to look and act like her!     

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I think othat Hoo or even Dan will erase her memories of all kidnapping, and she will remember only until the part where Dan leaves her to get the umbrella. In her memories Dan won't return and will leave her alone. However, in the preview she's wearing the same clothes in the scenes she says " you don't love me'', when she sees the seungwoo photo and when she is in the park figuring out, but i don't know which one comes first.. maybe she sees the photo only after and we don't know how is going to be her reaction yet..

• Like 3
  • Insightful 6

What's going to happen with Ru-Na's Murderous Minion?

MM pulled off a flawless solo abduction and sent Yeon-Seo to her death in a timely manner.

It's difficult to criticize his performance.

The fact that YS was saved by a mythical being was outside of his control, and impossible to predict.

However, assuming his memory gets purged, the post-event briefing with Ru-Na will likely not go well.

Hopefully, they can utilize some CCTV of the scene, and determine that he was blameless in the failed murder effort.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 4

Now to Nina....when love cripples....her family babies her way too much....if they had put more effort to build her confidence in herself rather than doing ridiculous things to make her succeed, it would have worked better and Nina had an actual shot at winning this.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

MM pulled off a flawless solo abduction and sent Yeon-Seo to her death in a timely manner.

The fact that YS was saved by a mythical being was outside of his control, and impossible to predict.

However, assuming his memory gets purged, the post-event briefing with Ru-Na will likely not go well.

Hopefully, they can utilize some CCTV of the scene, and determine that he was blameless in the failed murder effort.

I don't want him to go free as he murdered Mr Jo and tried not ones but twice to get rid of YS. Let's also not forget the technical man was found dead which I have a feeling his is behind it. The dude is mental and has no remorse of his actions.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Some points from the preview that made me curious and can't help imagine what will happen.

• As @kokkuri33 mentioned , why someone has to erase Yeon Seo's memory ?  It's no point to ease only YS memory because the bad guy who kidnapped her should also see an angel saved her.  So I think it might be like MIB movie that all memories of the witnesses of that incident were erased ( by Hoo ?) so that the angel secret would not be known by public.  :P  But it's bad that YS who once already saw the bad guy's face, now she forgot too. 
  • It's obvious that YS is in grave danger and Dan should be with her to protect her. But why he decided to leave again ? and this time it seems he took his handkerchief with him.  What is more important thing that he have to deal with rather than protecting YS ?   OR he want to try catching the bad guy first ?
  • The scene that YS said to Dan 'You don't really love me' , I think it's the scene that Dan told her that he's going away again. So when he's gone, YS looked for him and but she couldn’t recall her memory of that day. Then she went back home and found his box, the photo and painting of Seong Woo.
  • There is the scene that Dan chased and captured that bad guy and then he looked up like seeing someone/something ?  Don't know if this scene happened before or later the scene Runa trying to kill him ?    I guess that bad guy said he was hired by Runa and then Dan just saw Runa walked to her car, so he try to threaten her. 
  • Dan said that 'You can't hurt Yeon Seo again, as long as I'm around'.  Did he talk to Runa ? (after manage to survive from her car and catch her).

** after rewatching drama since Ep 1 , I found that in 1999 the first time YS met Mr. Jo , she performed at 'Elena ballet school recital'  , so this is the same Elena , right ?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 9

15612120521561211982.gif

I finally had the chance to watch episode with sub , it make me depressed, more and more I feel the drama carrying this massage that with love comes loss , the love & lose are a package deal , we can’t have one without the other , it’s unavoidable & that sucks but doesn’t make love any less worth it even for the short time it might occur. It’s such a good lesson to learn over the course of the life . So maybe  him learning about his past , remembering everything, meeting his dad just to learn that when people face with lose , their are new ones come in to take the their place like the little children his dad help all this years, that help him to live  , yes that doesn’t make losing someone you love any easier but with time you learn how to deal with Lose & live with it  ,  that sometimes as human you have to let go of things / people you love , it’s course of life as human . 

15612140441561213926.gif

4 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Sorry wrong thread! :scream: :joy:

Haha me thinking, new character :joy:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

19 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Now to Nina....when love cripples....her family babies her way too much....if they had put more effort to build her confidence in herself rather than doing ridiculous things to make her succeed, it would have worked better and Nina had an actual shot at winning this.

NiNa for me is a pathetic character, I actually liked her in the first couple of episodes and felt sorry for her. But after the last two episodes I have lost all sympathy for her. First of all, she action towards YS about KW was out of order and I am glad YS put her back in her place there. At the competition YS complimented her on her performance and she took it the wrong way and she then cries and gets angry when she sees YS performance. 

Why does she have to wish for YS to disappear in the first place 3 years ago? I honestly believe hard work pays off and she could have gone anywhere else apart from Fantasia if she wanted to be out of YS shadows. She didn't earn the prima ballerina spot last year but rather given by her crazy sister. And now she wishes for YS death because YS beat her fair and square even when her crazy family bought the votes from the corps. Like I really feel like NiNa needs a slap and realise the consequences of her actions even if didn't harm YS directly it was her fault in the end as it is this time.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

33 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I disagree. YS is a far superior ballerina. "Building Ni-Na's confidence" is not sufficient to make up for the difference in talent.

Obviously, the most effective course of action was to utilize violence, bribery, and similar tactics.

If YS wasn't guarded by multiple mythical beings, these tactics likely would have been more successful.

The family's methodology and/or morality may be open to question, but their overall thought process is unimpeachable.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Like I really feel like NiNa needs a slap and realise the consequences of her actions even if didn't harm YS directly it was her fault in the end as it is this time.

It was Ni-Na's fault?

Ni-Na vents alone, in frustration, and her demon-influenced sister orders the Murderous Minion to take an extreme action... and it's Ni-Na's fault?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

I actually liked her in the first couple of episodes and felt sorry for her. But after the last two episodes I have lost all sympathy for her.

Same here. Can we get the focus to shift from NiNa to Elena instead? She's much more interesting to me now.

16 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Why do they look so good together?! 

And I’m so happy to see Dan in Green! I’m seriously not kidding ... Green and Purple are my two favourite colours.

And OTPs wearing ‘em! :bawling:

King and Queen of visuals! They're so beautiful :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I think the problem of this drama is that it lacks of likable second or third male characters.

If both Nina and Runa can find nice guys for them then they can have happier life and probably don't have too much obsession with competition , jealousy or killing people.   :P   I think heaven should send some angels to find love for both women too.  If even arrogant Yeon Seo can turn into a cute girl when she's in love, I don't see why Nina and Runa can't . 

Another thing that makes me curious is that we all found that Dan is so handsome and cute, but why no girl other than Yeon Seo tried to flirt at him or at least showed that she's fond of him ?  :blink:  I want to see some of this scene , must be hillarious to see Yeon Seo gets jealous.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

• As @kokkuri33 mentioned , why someone has to erase Yeon Seo's memory ? 

I agree , For me I think no one erase her memory, I think she fainted with shock forget it 

Dan didn’t have power to figure Kang Woo laptop password :joy: so him areas her memory no way and his friend already lost his mind because of him , I can’t get over that he forget to change his clothes :mrgreen:

15612199251561219735.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 3

Now about Kang Woo....Lee Dong Gun is an amazing actor....this is directed by Seven Days Queen director and that show did do well in the writing department to flesh out him as a conflicted, tormented antagonist....I really liked the scene between Hu Sunbae snd Kang Woo....instead of focusing on Runa and aunt, maybe they should have put more effort on fleshing out his transition and show us when exactly he started to like Yeon Seo for who she is....not as a face of his long lost love....for who she is....putting some meaningful interactions between him and Yeon Seo....as it is I can't believe his transition....I saw flashes of what could be the potential in that story in that brief moment he shared with Hu....its a shame....but I guess that is a flaw I csn overlook since I love Dan and Yeon Seo to bits

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, kokkuri33 said:

I disagree. YS is a far superior ballerina. "Building Ni-Na's confidence" is not sufficient to make up for the difference in talent.

Obviously, the most effective course of action was to utilize violence, bribery, and similar tactics.

If YS wasn't guarded by multiple mythical beings, these tactics likely would have been more successful.

The family's methodology and/or morality may be open to question, but their overall thought process is unimpeachable.

I actually liked Nina's audition.....it was focused more on angst and anger but it was great nonetheless.....and confidence doesn't mean winning here....it means capability to accept gracefully that somebody more deserving won and that does not mean I have no worth

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I think the problem of this drama is that it lacks of likable second or third male characters.

If both Nina and Runa can find nice guys for them then they can have happier life and probably don't have too much obsession with competition , jealousy or killing people.   :P   I think heaven should send some angels to find love for both women too.  If even arrogant Yeon Seo can turn into a cute girl when she's in love, I don't see why Nina and Runa can't . 

Another thing that makes me curious is that we all found that Dan is so handsome and cute, but why no girl other than Yeon Seo tried to flirt at him or at least showed that she's fond of him ?  :blink:  I want to see some of this scene , must be hillarious to see Yeon Seo gets jealous.  

With Runa there's this whole mystery with the "whispers" around her whenever she's about to do something bad, and I think what I'm most curious about is the fact that the drama is showing us that she's doing all this because she hates to see Nina suffering for always being second to YS, it makes me wonder if she's being posessed or not (I can't tell). And that's what makes me look forward to whatever the writer has in stock for her character in the next episodes, like, is she bad, bad, or does that mean she can be redeemed? I don't like her but I think she's interesting. Nina on the other hand had a lot of potential character wise from the beginning, and I was actually interested in seeing her and Kang Woo grow closer because I thought they'd make a good secondary pairing. But now I don't think it's heading that way, and since there seems to be no other plot behind the character's motivations besides jealousy, I've sort of lost interest in her sadly.

LOL, I would love to see more of jealous YS! You're right, Kim Dan with his angelic looks (and dimples!!) is such a sight for sore eyes :wub:, I remember when she got jealous after she found out that he and Nina had been talking to each other hahaha. :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, kokkuri33 said:

It was Ni-Na's fault?

Ni-Na vents alone, in frustration, and her demon-influenced sister orders the Murderous Minion to take an extreme action... and it's Ni-Na's fault?

I hope Nina's ok. She looked extremely anorexia during that few scenes she appeared in that episode. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, kokkuri33 said:

His voice is hot though. I wonder who he is. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Ni Wen said:

I hope Nina's ok. She looked extremely anorexia during that few scenes she appeared in that episode. 

To be honest, that is how ballerina look in reality. To put all your weight on your toes, you can't put on much weight, there are ridiculous restrictions on them in terms of diet.... It makes sense, the actress studied ballet so she has physicality....The way I see it...Shin Hye Sun has the emotional range which she infuses really well with her dancing....but Kim Bo Mi has the techniques mastered but her emotional scenes fall flat 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Nymeria289 said:

Now to Nina....when love cripples....her family babies her way too much....if they had put more effort to build her confidence in herself rather than doing ridiculous things to make her succeed, it would have worked better and Nina had an actual shot at winning 

to be a good ballerina, nina need to confident with herself because its does matter yeonseo making cameback or not. She need to figure out the improve herself instead showing that she look troubled when yeonseo to be mentioned....how came you want to be a excellent ballerina if you had inferiority complex. nina is good ballerina but she not mentally strong and i think because of her mother and sister.

nina performance is good as she confident and she  potray giselle very well based on the story. for me, why she lost i think  she didn't put herself as giselle meanwhile yeonseo put herself as giselle.that why yeonseo win the audition....i like the last part of yeonseo performance, her fingers pointed to dan.:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 2