Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

51 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

at first I thought he was a bad angel. but later I realized he is just a man who trapped in a lonely world and can not go to anywhere. can not live and die. he wanted to die together with his love but he could not. live but can not love. he wants to love but he can not expressed it. he is angry inside but he does not know how to expresses his anger. he can not kill that is not his personality. it was interesting when he saved Lee Yeon Soo in the car accident. he is just a man who wants to love and to be loved. and so poor that he can only love one girl. 

I like your analysis. I felt sorry  for him too sometimes . The actor is talented. He warned Dan of what he will suffer from. He is not totally bad. I think he feels sorry for Dan somehow because he has been through the same thing. 

Actually I feel sorry for all of them. Even Nina

And poor Dan and Yeonsoo

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, travelling thru said:

In most productions, Giselle goes crazy with despair when she finds out her prince is betrothed to someone else.  During this scene she finds a sword/saber on the ground and uses it to stab herself.  The sword prop can be easily exchanged for a real one, hoping that YS will really stab herself to death or at least seriously hurt.

Wait you want YS to stab herself to death? Nooo!! :astonished:

17 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Wait you want YS to stab herself to death? Nooo!! :astonished:

Lol,  no, my response was to id a time during the ballet where RuNa can rig things to hurt YS again.  RuNa can get a stage hand to exchange a real sword for the prop so when YS dances that sequence she ends up stabbing herself. This is in keeping with RuNa wanting to show that YS committed suicide by supposedly jumping off a building. 

12 minutes ago, travelling thru said:

Lol,  no, my response was to id a time during the ballet where RuNa can rig things to hurt YS again.  RuNa can get a stage hand to exchange a real sword for the prop so when YS dances that sequence she ends up stabbing herself. This is in keeping with RuNa wanting to show that YS committed suicide by supposedly jumping off a building. 

Lol ahhh I misinterpreted, phew! I gotcha now :)

did I hear BED SCENE??

giphy.gif

Is the director spying on this thread or what?? Are you teasing us KBS? Although, that doesn't seem to be the type of context we were waiting for... *bad thoughts go away* LOL!

19 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I think it’s probably the scene that Dan says goodbye to her before he leaves to do something. The article mentioned that he said “I will attempt/pray to come back to you”.  :bawling:

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201906241137120310#_enliple

And here I was wondering who changed her clothes! :ph34r:

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Archived