Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑


meechuttso

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

So there’s this Chingu of mine who watches ALML, who is not good in English and she couldn’t understand what is happening so sometimes she needs me to explain certain scenes. Such as Giselle audition. I thought there could be others as well. So I thought of posting it here - I’m not good at, so I’ll try my best: 

 

So basically what happened was when Yeon Seo danced, she imagined KW to be Dan. Her mind, her thoughts were filled with Dan. All that yearning, all that passion, all that love, all of that pain, all of it that you could see was basically for Dan whom she was imagining. She didn’t realize it was KW until he suddenly jerked his head aside. 

 

She felt so overwhelmed, taking a step back, probably disgusted in her heart that she thought Dan was KW.

 

Tada. So that’s what was happening. 

 

If your English is weak, read it couple of times you’ll get what I’m saying. 

 

 

Oh yeah, I have similar Chingu who seems to think that if KW kissed YS it would be so passionate unlike the recent one with Dan. Seriously? Come on she would slap the richard simmons out of him for even trying it. Dan has shown so much passion and gentleness in the kiss that it gives me butterflies. No need to go down and dirty with KW. (VOMIT) 

 

Also, don't you just luv all the praises KMS (not L for those who are not aware of this name) is getting from netizens as well as International fans.:wub:

 

@Ameera Ali You are an expert of creating GIFs, maybe you can create one showing YS slapping KW and include vomit in there?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, iffy21 said:

Oh yeah, I have similar Chingu who seems to think that if KW kissed YS it would be so passionate unlike the recent one with Dan. Seriously? Come on she would slap the richard simmons out of him for even trying it. Dan has shown so much passion and gentleness in the kiss that it gives me butterflies. No need to go down and dirty with KW. (VOMIT) 

 

You mean something like this? 

 

ezgif-1-b34c1c5b0c57.gif

 

He simply hugged her, so she slapped him.

 

If he tries to kiss her, she will kick his balls. Surely.

 

lYDmo1w.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@jakey09 - Bravo mate, love itB)

 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/06/angels-last-mission-love-episodes-17-18/

 

Comments about KW by viewers

 

"Listen up, Kang Woo, nobody wants you here! I mean, Nina does, and that's fine and all, but the massive sigh I gave upon seeing him on that island... the lady can't say it any clearer than by whacking you."

 

"He is so deluded, taking off his ring because he's sure that he's destined to be with YS now. No matter how she slaps him down, he's sure because that's what he decided. Who cares how she feels? (Did you notice that he keeps saying, "You don't know what I'm feeling right now?" Get a clue, buddy, she doesn't want to know.)

I can't help thinking that the woman who died for him is going to come back and cause his death finally somehow. Isn't that a Giselle theme?"

 

"I agree, he is way past the point of acceptable behavior. It makes me so happy when Yeon-soo Very firmly outlines the boundaries she expects him to abide by. So often in shows women are made uncomfortable in situations similar to this, but never clearly say stop I am uncomfortable which sadly is kind of realistic since alot of times girls are brought to expect and accept behavior they shouldn't, so it is so nice to see her calling him on his ridiculous expectations and behaviors."

 

"Ok, Kang-woo is making me angry now. He was previously annoying, but now he's becoming insufferable. His disrespect toward Yeon-seo is unacceptable. She has repeatedly told him to back off, but he acts like she's his property. He treats her like a child who doesn't know what she needs, while he oh-so-kindly tells her. He needs to go."

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

Oh yeah, I have similar Chingu who seems to think that if KW kissed YS it would be so passionate unlike the recent one with Dan. Seriously? Come on she would slap the richard simmons out of him for even trying it. Dan has shown so much passion and gentleness in the kiss that it gives me butterflies. No need to go down and dirty with KW. (VOMIT) 

Poor KW still causing Vomit 

Thank god , I don’t vomit easily :mrgreen:

or maybe because I am not shipping any team in this drama :sweat_smile: , I am just shipping good Drama :D

 

 we can’t be sure , she will slap him  , she may have kiss him long time ago , if he didn’t turn :scream: his face away :joy:  

 

 

Don’t worry my friend blame it on her temporary insanity for wanting Dan :mrgreen::D

 

 

15613275991561327586.gif

 

15613284541561328449.gif

 

15613285771561328555.gif

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m really enjoying the comments in this forum.  Such good insights and fun!  Thank you!

 

Thinking over the interactions between KW and YS, it really annoys that he pulls her in for hugs on the pretense that he is happy for her or whatever excuse his mind dreams up.  This just reminds me of men who touch (or do even worse) inappropriately but when challenged about it always seems to come up with excuses such as “she gave me signals that she was ok if I did that”. 

 

NO, it is not ok to do so, especially when the woman tells you time and again to back off or she is not interested.  In YS’s case, she eventually slapped him but he still doesn’t acknowledge or respect her wishes.  So sad they have to accentuate a character like this in a drama :(.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, travelling thru said:

I’m really enjoying the comments in this forum.  Such good insights and fun!  Thank you!

 

Thinking over the interactions between KW and YS, it really annoys that he pulls her in for hugs on the pretense that he is happy for her or whatever excuse his mind dreams up.  This just reminds me of men who touch (or do even worse) inappropriately but when challenged about it always seems to come up with excuses such as “she gave me signals that she was ok if I did that”. 

 

NO, it is not ok to do so, especially when the woman tells you time and again to back off or she is not interested.  In YS’s case, she eventually slapped him but he still doesn’t acknowledge or respect her wishes.  So sad they have to accentuate a character like this in a drama :(.

 

Well, a sensible person would think like you. Others would think it’s just oh so romantic! :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been meaning to post something about this...but whomever said they predict RuNa will somehow be responsible for NiNa dying...this! Yes, I can totally see this happening. It should happen during the Giselle performance. Have RuNa rig something to happen to YS again. But then even more of a plot twist, NiNa sees something is about to happen and saves YS, while RuNa watches the whole thing. This would redeem NiNa (whom I think at this point is stupid but redeemable) while also ruining those 2 evil Bs and probably making them go insane by the end of the story. 

Anyone know, is there a good moment during Giselle for this to happen? 

I'm honestly expecting something major and dramatic to happen during the performance. With some intense music and dancing going on. Bring it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Anyone know, is there a good moment during Giselle for this to happen? 

I'm honestly expecting something major and dramatic to happen during the performance.

 

In most productions, Giselle goes crazy with despair when she finds out her prince is betrothed to someone else.  During this scene she finds a sword/saber on the ground and uses it to stab herself.  The sword prop can be easily exchanged for a real one, hoping that YS will really stab herself to death or at least seriously hurt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

 

Well, a sensible person would think like you. Others would think it’s just oh so romantic! :lol:

Ughh give me a face palm emoji reaction. 

 

Seriously though I'm watching last week's episodes with subs and JKW is so annoying! "Even though you clearly told me you don't like me and it makes you uncomfortable and you just want to work together as professionals...I'm still gonna keep hugging you and pursuing you and bothering you." Really? How can anyone consider that romantic? It's creepy stalkerish harassment sexual harassment like eww leave her alone. Jus sayin.

 

Side note - Angel Dan is only supposed to be 22 years old? So young! I didn't realize. Was YS like 14 when she met him, is that right? Then she is only 24 too. Babies. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Ughh give me a face palm emoji reaction. 

 

Seriously though I'm watching last week's episodes with subs and JKW is so annoying! "Even though you clearly told me you don't like me and it makes you uncomfortable and you just want to work together as professionals...I'm still gonna keep hugging you and pursuing you and bothering you." Really? How can anyone consider that romantic? It's creepy stalkerish harassment sexual harassment like eww leave her alone. Jus sayin.

 

Side note - Angel Dan is only supposed to be 22 years old? So young! I didn't realize. Was YS like 14 when she met him, is that right? Then she is only 24 too. Babies. 

 

 

 

1. They are not understanding the show even with English subs.

2. Doing it on purpose. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...