Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

22 minutes ago, iffy21 said:

@jakey09 I don't think that is what @Ni Wen meant but I understand your frustration of their romance level in that big mansion all alone by themselves.:P

I chose to misunderstood. 

tumblr_mmwdynA9Lo1rdhteno1_500.gif

• Angry 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

As in hates DanYeon to pieces and prefer KW and YS instead.

You are definitely out! :joy:

Stop it. You'll irritate non DanYeon supporters.

Thank you @iffy21 :lol:

KW and YS don’t exist. 

I think, they are watching the show with foreign subtitles. 

DRUI.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Actually I'm baffled too! But I have two answers for that. 

1. They are really pure.

2. They prefer an audience (eg. Ms Jung) so that it's like more exciting right?:lol:

oh, they are virgins for sure! 

Audience? What are they ... Korean version of 50 shades?! 

What’s the point of audience when nothing happens?!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I don’t know how to explain their chemistry. 

They only have to be in a frame together. Just stand next to each other. 

Never hand holding on screen made my heart fluttered, but with them, it does ... why is that? 

Watching this VM made me think that. :wub::lol:

• Love 8

Does any L fans here know who is his manger and if the person is on Insta? 

• Love 1

19 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I finally had the chance to watch episode with sub , it make me depressed, more and more I feel the drama carrying this massage that with love comes loss , the love & lose are a package deal , we can’t have one without the other , it’s unavoidable & that sucks but doesn’t make love any less worth it even for the short time it might occur. It’s such a good lesson to learn over the course of the life . So maybe  him learning about his past , remembering everything, meeting his dad just to learn that when people face with lose , their are new ones come in to take the their place like the little children his dad help all this years, that help him to live  , yes that doesn’t make losing someone you love any easier but with time you learn how to deal with Lose & live with it  ,  that sometimes as human you have to let go of things / people you love , it’s course of life as human . 

I love the way you developped your feelings about the drama here.  :heart: 

Everything you said is insigthful and for me totally in sync withe drama's subtext so far.

That's the second time after the ederly story that the drama seems to send a message and i wonder how much of it will be carried on in the final 

But you really nailed it in those sentences about Dan's father and how the children helped his dad to live after the loss of his son. It feels like you touched the heart of the story  of this short lived character  and revealed it to us.

I totally get your feelings of sadness: it's a a very dark story.:tears:

I wish i could avoid this comparison  but there's similarities with  Kang Woo's story  that i can help but see; in the sense that both men lost a person they loved with the feeling at the moment of their death that they were failing them: both felt responsible of the death of the people they loved.  

How they dealt with those losses in very different ways is quite striking.   

I can't quote the very interesting gifs that you had to your post and i regret it: it's the discussion between Hu and Dan after his father's death where Hu explains that humans make mistake, regret it and repent for their mistakes. 

It  helped me to make a connection with Hu's discussion with Kang Woo: at one point Kang Woo was startled that Hu seemed to expect from him that he would kneel down  and repent for his sins. 

Of course he said no ("Dream on")  

Of course it's the next step for him. He won't be able to be fully human without going through this step. 

How long does he need to repent to be forgiven and what wait for him after are the real question for me. 

Since he can't die: to say as long as a human life make no sense for him. Also he didn't hurt or kill anyone directly.        

There's only 6 episodes left: i didn't believe that there's much story that can still be told about him but apparently he has still a long way to go. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Chingus! Btw, i had to examine the preview for this upcoming week again and I noticed something exciting! Well at least for me. :D

Spoiler

See anything familiar?!

I hope we get to see a dark KD very soon! Hope he doesn't get possessed by that creepy voice following that crazy cousin around! 

2bae4fc8-e16e-405b-8b39-0fbf596e3821-ori

@jakey09 I think you might be right about this! 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Curious to know, how many is not liking Dan and YS's romance in this thread. If you do not like DanYeon, please click "Like" on this post. If it's the majority, we shall move out to our DanYeon shipping thread.

I've watched kdramas for years and have read these forums from time to time.  I never had the urge to comment on a show until recently.  This drama in particular peaks my interest as I practiced ballet but had to give it up years ago.  We may have doubts this writer but how she depicts a ballet company is not too extreme; those in ballet are notoriously competitive. 

Regarding the drama itself, the two leads have great chemistry, a bonus in a romance fantasy.  This drama/story is about KD and YS so this forum topic should definitely support the two leads.  I don’t, as hard as I tried when I read the alternative scenarios presented, see this drama supporting a romance between the second lead KW with YS; as much as some of us may wish this to be.  Perhaps those who really want to develop the romance between KW and YS should create their own shipping topic for KW and YS or write some fanfic in another forum? :)

• Like 2
  • Love 7

7 hours ago, immorethant said:

If both Nina and Runa can find nice guys for them then they can have happier life and probably don't have too much obsession with competition , jealousy or killing people.   :P   I think heaven should send some angels to find love for both women too.  

Don’t worry :phew:

Runa working on that , she not killing for fun :ph34r: hopefully all quotes  , she hacked to will help her to change her destiny by finding man  :tounge_wink:

AE310728-DDC6-4C24-B8A3-0F47BC5D90A8.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Am I the only one who is missing Oh My Angel being played in the scenes? :tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Good Morning Sunday !!!  :relaxed::kiss_wink:

Have a nice day everyone.

KYoRmgm.gif

2Yfcvef.gif

CcrxhwL.gif

Credit:

https://canvas-w-77.tistory.com/category/드라마

@Ltheflower twitter

4 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Like as you know I love DanYeon to pieces but I’m frustrated with the fact they forgot that they are two single, hot and sexy looking individuals ALONE in a big mansion! It’s funny how they forgot the directions to each other’s bedrooms. 

4 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Actually I'm baffled too! But I have two answers for that. 

1. They are really pure.

2. They prefer an audience (eg. Ms Jung) so that it's like more exciting right?:lol:

My possible explanation for this are...

1)  YS is not yet sure if Dan was ill or got disease , that's why she tried to ask him first.

2) They already did 'that' , but Dan erased her memory in the next morning. :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

On 6/23/2019 at 8:42 AM, immorethant said:

Good Morning Sunday !!!  :relaxed::kiss_wink:

Have a nice day everyone.

Credit:

https://canvas-w-77.tistory.com/category/드라마

@Ltheflower twitter

My possible explanation for this are...

1)  YS is not yet sure if Dan was ill or got disease , that's why she tried to ask him first.

2) They already did 'that' , but Dan erased her memory in the next morning. :P

1. She doesn’t want it transfer to her? 

2. When did they do that and why weren’t we shown?! 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

All this talk about Dan and YS doing / not doing the deed is picking up my interest, please do keep up

raw-1.gif

• LOL 10