[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Writer couldve pulled a Marvel on this one. Showed us a happy family post-credits or something! Tsk! We got a 30-second reunion. I'm just relieved he's back. I was crying, alright..  out of frustration LMAO

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Oh yay a happy ending!

But why the heck did the writer make me cry for an hour straight before giving it to me?!?

She totally scared the richard simmons out of us until the end and then decided to give us the happy ending. :dissapointed_relieved:

I would like to thank everybody here in this amazing thread who participated and even the silent lurkers because without you all I would never experience this drama the way I have. I've had an amazing time chatting with you and reading all your epic, insightful and amazing posts.

I would also like to thank all the cast and crew members who made this awesome drama and even though the writing wasn't the best, the writer did a good job and created many unforgettable moments and truly beautiful love story. It might not have been perfect, but I've enjoyed every second of it. Moreover, it gave me one of my favourite kdrama OTPs of all time. We might have not seen it but they will live happily ever after and I'm so happy and proud I could watch their journey from the beginning until the very end.

Výsledek obrázku pro applause gifBRNgEEJ.jpg

I have to see ep finale with subs... maybe we'll get less angry then now! I think writer miss something... that's an hole in the plot about the deity... Hope with sub i'll understand better what is the final message she want to give to all of us!

Archived