[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

LOL. He kept saying it was embarrassing and ran out of there. Hahahaha!

Though he opened her car door, I wished he had waited for her to get out...

Poor Haesun being left :lol: Myungsoo-yaa you did way hotter than popo kisses :D why so embarrassed?

23 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

if this kiss scene he already said embarrasing....how about the kiss in the rain???:sweat_smile:

35 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Lol i think He left because he cant stand on his embarrassment. Yet he still dont wanna hurt hye sun being left, still opening the car door would be enough..:sweatingbullets:

I just finish watching the 27-28 episode :wub:

I can't describe how beautiful the drama is. I have been immersed into the roles that our wonderful lead actor and actress had portrayed. I last watch this type of genre from the Goblin and I am in love with the plot. Both dramas are unique and their stories are very beautiful and inspiration. 

We have a week to leave us question, curious and frustrating to know how the writer ends this story. It is very heart broken when I learned that YS destined to die by the wicked. I don't want this perfect girl to die in such young age, she deserve happiness till she grows old and die. If the writer really is going to separate my precious babies (from what mostly how K-drama in this genre would end), Then I will not give it a go for another K drama that has this genre. 

I have a lot of hope that the writer will give us happy ending. However, we cannot change the fact if it was destined to be a sad love story. But big thank to Shin HyeSun and Kim MyungSoo, their reaction from BTS, making film,interview save me from those tragic ending I have for YS and KimDan.

Thanks to them. they show me that Kim Myung Soo and Shin Hye Sun will be a strong ship and that it will going to sail. I have faith in them. My  second OTP after Goblin and Eun Tak :wub:

19 hours ago, briseis said:

. To be honest, if I should make a guess why the ratings in SK are in the single digits I'd say it's because the Koreans are not really interested in or familiar with or used to the Judeo-Christian mythology and  they don't react well or are not really interested in a fantasy story about an angel as compared to stories featuring something which is more culturally closer to them like goblins, gumihos or ghosts.

L

The writers should have revealed to the audience that Ru-Na is actually a gumiho in the first week of episodes.

The reveal to the characters is fine to leave until close to the end.

just finished ep 27 and 28, what i can said....the episode just nice but so sad for yeon seo and dan.they try hard to be strong for each others....:cry:

the scene that really hit me, when yeonseo and Dan talking at the yeonseo room.the emotion soo real....shin hyesun detailed acting is soo good.:thumbsup:

seriously i cannot predict the ending.

sometimes feel like we would get happy ending, but the writer keep emphasize about yeonseo death and dan turn to dust.

please wednesday came early.... i just want to deal quickly with withdrawal syndrome from this drama:frown:

Archived