Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

@immorethant I feel you. The episode yesterday while looking like a happy one was shrouded with sadness and heartache. The cuddling, the photo booth date, the seeds planting (if anyone noticed what she named the three pots), the hug, the kiss, the bed scene, the morning after when they couldn't touch each other, the proposal and even the upcoming wedding, every moment was all but a heavy hearted and poignant one. It was just sad. But you know, after a storm comes a calm. I'm sure happiness is waiting for them. 

Cheer up girl. We are all in this together. :heart: Trust Yeonseo won't you! :P

4 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

"Shin Hye Sun And INFINITE’s L Take Their Relationship To A New Level."

@jakey09 :w00t::D

fM2C7ry.gif

Especially with the HOT PASSIONATE KISS IN THE RAIN! They really took it to "home base" with their characters than JJY and KSH in "My love from another star!" It's like nothing I've seen before from them! Did not expect it! :lol:

0AU2NyA.gif

8 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

@immorethant I feel you. The episode yesterday while looking like a happy one was shrouded with sadness and heartache. The cuddling, the photo booth date, the seeds planting (if anyone noticed what she named the three pots), the hug, the kiss, the bed scene, the morning after when they couldn't touch each other, the proposal and even the upcoming wedding, every moment was all but a heavy hearted and poignant one. It was just sad. But you know, after a storm comes a calm. I'm sure happiness is waiting for them. 

Cheer up girl. We are all in this together. :heart: Trust Yeonseo won't you! :P

I'm really not expecting anything anymore LOL

#InYeonSeoWeTrust LMAO

2 hours ago, Mattsuj said:

BTS 14

Does anyone can help a desperate soul and translate their conversation into english?  I honestly don't get KBS lately why shown a deleted scene BTS, I mean... :crazy:

21 minutes ago, ayupkurnia said:

Does anyone can help a desperate soul and translate their conversation into english?  I honestly don't get KBS lately why shown a deleted scene BTS, I mean... :crazy:

KBS wants to annoy us by telling us that they cut yet another scene involving the main leads :angry:

And I guess this is the safest BTS they can release, lol :lol:

Thank you @meechuttso and @Ni Wen for cheering me up :wub:

That's why I love '30but17' because all the angst/misunderstanding/sadness were resolved happily in the same or next episode. No prolonged heartbreaking.   When watching that drama is like my sadness was cleared up at ending of episode and I had new refresh energy to watch the next one.

But ALML, everything is like the whirlpool that sucking, spinning down my emotions into doom and despair. Only one little ship still floating on top of water, clinging on a hope of good ending.  Too much rollercoaster of emotions for my weak heart.

At the beginning, all sweet scenes led to sad scenes, then the sad scenes turned into romantic scenes.  Just series of one emotion after another.  But for the recent episodes, one scene also contains mixed feeling of sweet, funny,  bitter, sad, omnious .

I think the rating is going down not because this drama is not good , but some people might feel the same as me, it's too much to take now.    They probably just stopped watching and thought to themselves that they will wait a week until knowing the ending. If it's good ending, they will come back to binge watch re-run.

However, because I've already received invitation and already prepared my nice dress, so today I will join the wedding ceremony to see what this cruel writer will have in sleeve to torture me.  

Come on, bring it on !!  :glasses:

cEKrIrG.png

22 minutes ago, immorethant said:

However, because I've already received invitation and already prepared my nice dress, so today I will join the wedding ceremony to see what this cruel writer will have in sleeve to torture me.  

Lol.. enjoy yourself dear.. I wish I can get the invitation too.. too bad i don't get one from DanYeon.. they sure have quiet wedding.. no audience from what we see from the spoiler.. Make sure you record the wedding ceremony and share with us.. :) 

9 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

See that's why I said that we need to become directors for dramas. The male lead wouldn't be wearing any shirts for the entire drama :lol:. I think we need to fly to SK and have a talk with the director, (looking for an excuse to skip exams):phew:

:mrgreen: he start fading with all this clothes 

He need to cool off & walk shirtless it’s summertime for god sake :joy: 

5d1dc999c1efe872451946.gif?download

* best wishes for your exam :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Thank you @meechuttso and @Ni Wen for cheering me up :wub:

That's why I love '30but17' because all the angst/misunderstanding/sadness were resolved happily in the same or next episode. No prolonged heartbreaking.   When watching that drama is like my sadness was cleared up at ending of episode and I had new refresh energy to watch the next one.

But ALML, everything is like the whirlpool that sucking, spinning down my emotions into doom and despair. Only one little ship still floating on top of water, clinging on a hope of good ending.  Too much rollercoaster of emotions for my weak heart.

At the beginning, all sweet scenes led to sad scenes, then the sad scenes turned into romantic scenes.  Just series of one emotion after another.  But for the recent episodes, one scene also contains mixed feeling of sweet, funny,  bitter, sad, omnious .

I think the rating is going down not because this drama is not good , but some people might feel the same as me, it's too much to take now.    They probably just stopped watching and thought to themselves that they will wait a week until knowing the ending. If it's good ending, they will come back to binge watch re-run.

Chinggu, I'll join you. I prepared my nice dress to attend the wedding ceremony. See you all there. 

HD version of the wedding photos from KBS instagram

JTcur77.jpgAbkmcNU.jpgPq2p6S6.jpg

5d1ddd873f777069696923.gif?download

5d1ddde32bdf3028205247.gif?download

Spoiler

5d1dde46479b1576163876.gif?download

5d1ddedca9cca934846519.gif?download

5d1ddfd1788c3414893007.gif?download

The way Dan’s mind work : :joy:

5d1ddcfbb94bc208927316.gif?download

* I am not sure if he can survive the real world :mrgreen:

best highlight of yesterday for me was this :joy: I don’t know , Why I find it charming he still call her lady YS :yum:

5d1de2ea53cb5142034105.gif?download

No wonder this song reminds me of him every morning :phew:

Spoiler

Ru-Na looking suspicious again: 

Ni-Na studying, preparing for post-Fantasia life:

I like it when HS make a sound like a child (although I don't know what she was saying -_-) and made eye contact to KMS. And it also funny though the way KMS hold and squeeze her hand :rolleyes:

I want this kind of BTS, KBS !! Did youu hear me not BTS GOD?? Help us :sweatingbullets:

So after watching last night's episode with subs, I feel that the deity above is putting YS and KD through a very difficult test.

Listen to people/angels around you telling that your love is futile. Due to fate or that it is all predestined. I don't really believe this because Dan had the choice not to save her but he did. He could hear her voice in his head and felt compelled to save her.

After that, he was given the mission to find love (in a vague sense - was it for Dan himself or for YS or the plan was actually for them to find love with one another and for YS to finally accept the deity)

Right now, our couple is going to fight all the way. Dan knows from Sunbae Hu that YS was meant to die that night and will possibly face death again soon. What does he do? He fulfills YS's wish to get married. Don't forget that Dan himself has one more wish left to ask from YS and I have a deep feeling that it would be to tell her to live her life and be happy as he disappears.

I also believe that before he disappears, he is going to try to remove the threats to YS's life as he knows the 'wicked' which Sunbae Hu refers to is RuNa.

I have a question now about Elena. What was the entire purpose of her role in the whole drama? Or is there a hidden surprise behind her character?

PS. I am prepared cry and be tormented until Wed comes around again.

This has to be the IT scene last night for me.

gXezQl.gif

It's not the kiss scene but when Dan realises what he hoped for wasn't true and he will soon disappear.

The way Myung Soo acted here was perfect. It was as if he realised he was part of a joke (thinking he was human) but only to be devastated to find out what was really happening to him when he couldn't heal or pop out his wings.

44968E09-D887-43DC-8153-CE339E2CF252.jpg

:joy: I think Dan was responsible to get the flower :D he know were to find free flower :mrgreen:

99399869-5C8B-42A7-9161-0AF2F11FC36D.jpg

Ah...breaks by heart. 

Both of them trying to be brave when they both know the truth.