[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

I spent most of ep 1 admiring YIN's body. Or her profile. Or legs. Or her luminous skin. 

Man she's gorgeous. And yes I like men. I like them a lot. Hahahaha. Just kidding. Just that YIN and PMY are killing me in their " secretary " office clothes. I've never been so distracted before.

Plus yes I didn't watch the trailer so almost fell off my chair laughing at the parodies. I normally don't read the viki comments but purposely switched it on just to see the reaction from others. 

Watching Oh Yoon Seo acting sincerely ( crying and emotional eyes ) watching herself acting badly as a bad actress ( with the fake sadness and tears ) was doing my head in. As I knew it was YIN who can act PRETENDING to be a bad actress. It was just too much for my brain.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Man she's gorgeous. And yes I like men. I like them a lot. Hahahaha. Just kidding. Just that YIN and PMY are killing me in their " secretary " office clothes. I've never been so distracted before.

This reminds me of "Secretary Kim" too ha ha.. but at the moment she's picking up the skills.  @triplem, I agree, I like her attitude of educating herself and not just giving up.  She's managing herself to become a better secretary.  Will continue tomorrow after watching it with sub.

@turtlegirl and @jeonghyang thanks for the recap.

Preview ep 3

Hard sub

Man: She's suspicious. She looks good working as a secretary

OYS: Wah, He said he would give me a proper chance and there's no way for me other than to do it properly

KJR: Are you sure no one would recognize you, Oh Jin Shim ssi?

OYS: You can recognize me?

YJK: Of course I do. I know it's you

OYS: The witness is lying

KJR: What are you doing right now?

OYS: That's right! Just What are you doing?

*Girl's fight*

KJR: Please correct the way you talk

Man 2: What?! Is Yoon Seo will be caught by the police too?

OYS: Lawyer Kwon, it's the first time for me seeing you smile like that

KJR: I'm not dating her

CYH: Liar

KJR: We're on our way to study

31 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

This does have a feel of a straight up old-fashioned rom-com which we haven't seen in awhile with so many genre crossing romances these days instead. YS is reminiscent of YIN's role in Queen In-hyun's man while JR is reminiscent of many of his roles where he plays it somewhat stoic, including the Grim Reaper. However, their chemistry together still manages to pull me in.

Thank you @stroppyse for the translation, also for @alleram95. So happy to see both of you. Been waiting for this couple to reunite. Just watched ep 1 with sub on tvN Asia and watched ep 2 clips on naver site.

Spoiler

The last scene of tonight ep thrown my mind to their scene in Goblin. In the alley, with the creamy khaki colors scheme, but in the opposite nuance —this time it felt ticklish instead of gloomy as in Goblin. When JR gave his hand to have a handshake, part of my brain went to an idea that YS will forget everything that had happened after JR touched her. Just like Grim Reaper did to Sunny in Goblin :sweatingbullets:. And the classy accidental hugging happen. I'm glad this time they're (re)connected instead of disconnected.

*Waving hand to @triplem

Hello new to the forum ❤ watch the first full episode and snippet clip of second episode and like it ❤ the chemistry is definitely on! the reason for me to continue watching the next episode ^^

Curious about the drug scandal, cann't wait until the story get there! also wondering what happened to Jung-Rok 5 years ago? seems like there is a behind story of it too since the CEO talked about it.

I read some comments in tvnaver and want to share, since it's trending there^^

https://tv.naver.com/v/5295185

~ crazy heart flutter ❤
~ seeing today ending, I decided their chemistry is great
~ so she cann't see the abandoned poster T.T (he cover it)..Kwon-lawyer is tsundere T.T
~ "This time I don't avoid you" I feel so excited/heart fluttered T.T because two of them looks good together, I feel more excited T.T
~Two of them really looks good together

~This is the first time Lee Dong wook smile in this drama. When in goblin " do I look cute (when smile)?" Jung-Rok please smile a lot ❤ my heart flutter because of it 
~Omg.. the story is so fast paced, please kept like this in the future
~Since two of you already hug, let's hurry date each other our pichi couple ❤❤
~please upload behind the scene too today T.T
~"don't avoid you" I love you Kwon Jung Rok T.T
~ From today it's wednesday again (hurry up to wednesday)
~ahhhhh....T.T T.T "don't avoid you"

Aha they're both gettin'..closer ooOOoo:phew:;)

I like that Jung-Rok didn't avoid Yoon-Seo at the end of ep. 02 and actually caught her. The tripping scene was done to death on What's Wrong With Secretary Kim btw:rolleyes: I like that Yoon-Seo displays determination eventhough she striked me as ditzy at first. So for her to make improvements in such a short time is very commendable:D She even earned praises from Jung-Rok.

I really, really hope this drama stays on this trajectory toward the end (or at least that's my hope) I've been let down by too many dramas already! Yes Sky Castle I'm lookin' at you<_<:crazy::angry:  

I just finished watching ep 1 on Viki and I have to say I enjoyed it. I loved them both in Goblin and thought they had amazing chemistry and I'm glad the "spark" is still there in Touch Your Heart. 

I found ep 1 hilarious and I find the side characters endearing. I was worried about how the law firm employees were going to treat YS considering she's a celebrity with no law experience. I was surprised at how they were all just in awe of her and already treat her with warmth. I love that this makes JR stand out even more because he's the only one who doesn't "know" her and is unimpressed with her.

I agree, the airhead female lead will get tiring but the fact that ep 1 ended with YS bucking up, teaching herself and facing the challenge head on certainly makes me like her even more. She may seem like an airhead but she's used to everyone doing everything for her and the fact that her manager seems to just tell her what she wants to hear doesn't help. I have to say I'm a sucker for female leads who help themselves improve.

I can't wait for episode 2 and 3! From the recaps and previews, it looks like JR is going to start noticing YS. I wonder when he'll actually start calling her by her proper name?

hello @turtlegirl ! Nice to see you here as well!

Original Article: [sports seoul] 'Touch Your Heart' Yoo Inna♥ Lee Dongwook, Ignoring - Fighting --> Understanding - Agreeing --> Drunk Hug

0000472404_001_20190207231806660.jpg?type=w540

Spoiler

0000472404_002_20190207231806732.jpg?type=w540

0000472404_003_20190207231806762.jpg?type=w540

0000472404_004_20190207231806782.jpg?type=w540

0000472404_005_20190207231806801.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-02-07%2Bat%2B10.30.54%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2019-02-07%2Bat%2B10.31.36%2BPM.png

1. +1015, -63 I find it fun... Am I weird? I like that it's not heavy and it's a light and comfortable drama to watch
2. +554, -25 Seems like I'm the only one who finds it fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It develops fast too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ When will next week come ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ...
3. +350, -25 ㅋㅋ Yoo Inna always looks cheerful ㅋㅋ
4. +215, -29 Yoo Inna unnie is cute ㅎㅎㅎ
5. +78, -9 I didn't even know that time passed by?? It was fun starting from the 2nd part
6. +76, -8 Yoo Inna-ssi's acting is so lovely..?! The more I see it, it makes me smile!
7. +48, -2 Yoo Inna and Lee Dongwook seriously match with each other ㅁ_ㅂ It's honestly freaking fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. +31, -2 Fun!!
9. +18, -2 I had fun watching it
10. +14, -3 My heart flutters just when I see Dongwook's face
11. +10, -3 When Lee Dongwook smiles.. Heart-fluttering

Touch Your Heart] Ep 2 spoilers, Lee Dong Wook ♥ Yoo In Na

heart%2Btouch.png
Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Yoo In Na to Lee Dong Wook, "Do you hate women?" 

• Oh Yoon Seo (Yoo In Na) begins to do her work as a secretary well. 
  • Kwon Jung Rok (Lee Dong Wook) treats her to a meal. Yoon Seo gets drunk and falls into his arms. 

1. [+843,-55]
Are there different standards for lead and supporting roles...? Why are so many people saying that Yoo In Na isn't fit for a lead? I don't get it. 

2. [+337,-27]
What's with the reactions? Yoo In Na-nim is so lovely and fun...!

3. [+173,-11]
Yoo In Na and Lee Dong Wook aren't the problem. The problem lies with the scriptwriter. Yoo In Na did well as a lead in Queen In Hyun's Man. 

4. [+331,-173]
Her acting tone is cheesy. 

5. [+107,-7]
I find it interesting. 

6. [+378,-288]
Ah... The drama is really boring.. Actress Yoo In Na usually picks interesting dramas. But it's a pity she didn't this time. 

7. [+170,-80]
It's too cliche. I turned the channel after 5 minutes. 

8. [+176,-89]
I've only watched it for a while and it's already boring for me. 

9. [+91,-5]
It's interesting. What's with the standards of a lead role and supporting role? The comments are scary.. 

touch.png

Article: Naver 'Touch Your Heart' Yoo In Na Lee Dong Wook, ignores, fights → understand, acceptance → hug while drunk 

1. [+1250,-86]
I find this interesting.. Am I the weird one? I like it because I was able to watch it with a light heart and it's relaxing. 

2. [+668,-36]
Guess I'm the only one enjoying this. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The pacing is fast too. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ When is the next week coming? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ... 

3. [+268,-21]
They are so pretty and handsome.... ❤️

4. [+257,-40]
Yoo In Na is adorable. 

5. [+101,-9]
Jin Sim may be burdensome at times, but she didn't know how to direct calls and use the photocopy machine. And she learned how to do those things from the people around. How many people can do those stuff well without learning? She knew that people were talking bad behind her back, but she still smiled and talked to them. Do you know how difficult that is? She must be sad, but she didn't even tell her manager anything about it. If you've watch this, you'll know that she isn't a burdensome character all the time. I hope people who didn't watch this don't leave negative comments. 

6. [+93,-10]
I didn't know how much time had passed.. The 2nd episode is interesting. 

7. [+90,-12]
Yoo In Na's acting is really lovely... I laughed the whole times

cre: melohwa

Watch second episode and laughed how the CEO and everyone in the office being sarcastic to Jung Rok after he lets Yoon Seo fall on the floor drunk :lol:

also knetz point it out that when JR search YS naver profile in the first episode that written : Oh Yoon Seo (Oh Jin Sim). Jin Sim is her nickname 킨심 means - have genuine heart & mind, sincere, probably refer to her image as a actress before the scandal. So yeah he choose to called her that :wub:

Two episodes down & I lovethe beauty of this drama…its light on heart & charming … So does justice to

its name, “touch your heart” its really heart warming…&heart touching….for me personally it gonna be a sweet distraction from heavy & intense “The last Empress” drama I am following currently …this new drama gonna be my relief pill…

51515902_2167677726604599_12978148076127

Yun seo is just cute & good in acting… she is stunning while expressing her naive personality…& JungRok is completely opposite being hard & rude on her…but now with him being interesting in starting all over again, hopefully will make things easier for this hardworking pretty girl ….It wud be interesting to see how this Handsome Man & Gorgeous girl will come together…Their chemistry is on point…specially in their bickering scenes, its so fascinating…

JungRok has an interesting way of seeking apology…though it didn’t seemed like one…no wonder it made YunSeo drunk…& she being all elegant & sophisticated after was sight to watch out…so loved that sequence…. JungRok’s clueless expressions over YunSeo’s antics are worth watching…

Wonder if there’s a mystery behind JungRok always calling YunSeo by her original name… wonder if he happens to be long childhood silent lover which Oh JinSim doesn’t seem to remember… & Him asking YunSeo “to start from beginning”….gave so Goblin feels…!!! He giving that heartfluttering smile to

YunSeo was so worth falling for…

51531092_2167677996604572_18028544972113

++++

Goodluck to YunSeo, may she be the best secretary without whom JungRok will not be able to function…How surprised he was, knowing she learned how to transfer calls…

Apart from lead couple, Mr Choi-& Ms Dan is worth looking forward too…they are funny together…hope things work out for mamma’s boy… Introduction of new character…hope he gonna add to

the fun & not be spoiling it…

Looking forward to more fun & Love episodes…This drama has my heart already…

Curious to know how long Mr Kwon will be able to keep up his word to YunSeo—“I wont ever ask you to like Me”

p.s.—Also will look forward to more moment s when “JungRok” will finally give more smiles ….

AAAAA am sooo glad with the second episode! I really find this drama light and fun (at least, its taking an hour for me to giggle seeing the two of them and the firm's funny crew from my stressful day). Now, I'm hoping that we'll get tons of funny LDW faces like the ones we get from goblin :tounge_xd:

tumblr_oj0j03wOlm1rys6ebo3_500.gif

Just started on this and am here to stay!

Ep1 even managed to draw my usually-indifferent-to-k-drama hubby to watch which speaks volumes about how well the drama hooks. 

Absolute darling leads too! Yay to finding my new crack and joining a thread with many familiar nicks! :wub:

Archived