[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just quick screencap for chat with LDW and YIN

They are really adorable and fun!!!

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Cestbon Thanks for the screen caps. I am happy that Lee Sang Woo was willing to join the drama at such a short notice . Seems like we will have two different love lines which I so much prefer ( as opposed to love triangles) . And it will be super cute if his Wife makes some fun cameo like what she did for 20century B&G

Totally agree. With 16 episodes... glad there is no triangle. And, i am so happy that LDW and LSW are buddies and not enemies. Hahaha i would NOT want to choose.

Link to FULL Press conference for Touch Your Heart:

https://youtu.be/gQ3lzLlGuRc

EDIT: :scream: Oh now the video above also has ENGSUB ! 

Everyone please go thank :kiss_wink:TongTongTv (on the video comment section write comment/upvote their comment about engsubbing for us) for this amazing consideration for us international fans. From the many presscons I've seen through them, I don't recall them (or any other press)ever engsubbing before!

...if they see many liked, maybe theyll consider engsubbing presscons for all future dramas too? ;)

As we already knew, this couple has amazing chemistry :wub:

Probably, the scenes we can see in the long teaser are from the first three-four episodes, which suggests to me that we may well not have long to wait for the romance begins.

As was the case with 'What's wrong with Secretary Kim?', I hope we can read some spoilers ;), since 'Touch your heart' is based on a web novel too (I know there are people who hates spoilers, but i'm not one of them).

9 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

As was the case with 'What's wrong with Secretary Kim?', I hope we can read some spoilers ;), since 'Touch your heart' is based on a web novel too (I know there are people who hates spoilers, but i'm not one of them).

I too love spoilers, it made me anticipate the upcoming scene more and more. Lol

looking at their selfie selca made me wonder. 

Did they share a lipstick? Same lip colour to me :lol:

10 hours ago, Far^away said:

I too love spoilers, it made me anticipate the upcoming scene more and more. Lol

looking at their selfie selca made me wonder. 

Did they share a lipstick? Same lip colour to me :lol:

Wookie doesn’t wear lipstick as his lips are naturally red due to his high body temperature...it’s probably the filter that has caused them to have the same lip color :P 

Archived