[Drama 2019] Touch Your Heart / The Truth Delivered, 진심이닿다

0ly40

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone!

I'm new on this thread. Soo glad that Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In-Na are acting together. I feel like this is a sequel to their lives from the Goblin of how he was the Grim Reaper and she was the Goblin's sister. Lol.

Loving the first two episodes already. Love the people working at Always Law Firm, they are hilarious.

Hope to enjoy this journey with you all. :)

Love these pictures! Does this moment happen in episode 3? Or maybe 4? Hopefully this week. I think this is when he puts the scarf on her as we have seen in the promos. 

They look so beautiful together!!!! And the fact that she is holding onto his hand seems personal and intimate already. :) And those looks at each other. Looks like a touching and sweet moment! 

2 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

Love these pictures! Does this moment happen in episode 3? Or maybe 4? Hopefully this week. I think this is when he puts the scarf on her as we have seen in the promos. 

They look so beautiful together!!!! And the fact that she is holding onto his hand seems personal and intimate already.  And those looks at each other. Looks like a touching and sweet moment!

The fact that the scene is included in EP2 preview, I thought they are going to air it in! I was fooled. Haha.

Your word 'intimate' made me smile. :D The way he looked at her!

SUch chemistry. Can't wait!

Yoo In Na Bonds With Lee Dong Wook And Clashes With Co-Worker In “Touch Your Heart”

5048a9af253e4d899a885aaf3b5b331f.jpeg?s=

On February 12, tvN’s “Touch Your Heart” shared exciting preview stills of Oh Jin Shim (played by Yoo In Na) in two contrasting situations.

Spoiler starts

Previously on episode two, Kwon Jung Rok (played by Lee Dong Wook) finally resolved his misunderstandings about Oh Jin Shim and told her, “I’d like to give you a chance to officially start working as my secretary. Let’s start over again,” to which Jin Shim happily exclaimed, “I’m going to work really hard!” Jin Shim then tripped in Jung Rok’s direction, and they ended up in a cute accidental hug.

Spoiler ends

The heart-fluttering moment continues in the new stills where Jin Shim grabs Jung Rok’s arm to stop him in his tracks. She has a content expression on her face, and he returns her stare with a warm gaze of his own.

touch-your-heart-yoo-in-na-lee-dong-wook

On episode three, Jung Rok will officially begin entrusting Jin Shim with secretary work. As Jin Shim grows as a secretary, the two of them will cooperate with each other even more. The producers further revealed, “On episode three, Jin Shim will run from place to place in order to help Jung Rok with his cases. In this process, Jung Rok and Jin Shim will find something new in each other and begin to develop romantic feelings. Their almost romantic relationship will make viewers’ hearts pound.”

In another scene, Jin Shim gets in a fight with a fellow actor from the same agency as her. Jin Shim’s manager (Oh Eui Sikputs a traffic cone on her head to prevent people from recognizing her face, but Jin Shim continues to lash out nonetheless.

touch-your-heart-yoo-in-na-3.jpg&key=732

Spoiler

touch-your-heart-yoo-in-na-2.jpg&key=8a0

touch-your-heart-yoo-in-na.jpg&key=7b1dd

When filming the scene, Yoo In Na surprised the production staff by putting her all into fighting even though she was wearing stilettos. Once they were done filming, she melted the staff’s hearts with a bright smile even though her hair was still in tangles and the traffic cone still on her head.

Both of these scenes will air on February 13 at 9:30 p.m. KST. In the meantime, watch the latest episode of “Touch Your Heart” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

Hello @triplem! You're here, too. :lol: Kind of forgot to keep track on Top Star Yoo Baek after episode 8. But let's see how this drama turns out. Very excited to see what'll happen in this week's episode.

Especially the post that @lingkoo just posted. Is that Kim Min Ji whatever that has been taking all the roles away from Oh Yoon-Seo?

1 hour ago, turtlegirl said:

The construction cones on their heads :lol::lol:That's gonna be good. 

D77454B1-7047-4EEB-8F8B-F425C83A37E3.gif

Kkkk , technically, it Was handed to them by manager , he was holding it :D  , love it I can’t wait , But was he protecting their face :sweatingbullets: 

B1B5C29B-8FC5-4399-9E6C-C94D177F4490.gif

We need more information about it from our expert in the scene  @triplem what u think happen :naughty: 

6 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

The construction cones on their heads

When I hear that phrase I think of the scene in Something in the Rain when the FL gets really drunk and wears a cone on her head, and then she's surprised to find it in her room the next morning.  :lol:

Since this show has already borrowed a scene from Descendants of the Sun, I wonder if this will be a running joke borrowing from other shows.  

Let me attach this fmv before today 3rd ep, crossing it to their prev life hmmm can't hold it:blush: hope you like it too chingus, a tick on YT like button will be superrrr nice, thanks:heart:

I'm getting ready for tonight/tomorrow morning refresher:w00t:

I'm here! Some problems logging in but I'm here. So we had repeat of last week's ending scene. Now JR is at home at SW was quizzing him if he had gone on a date. Think he smelled food on him lol. 

YS at home gets a call from manager. Not sure what they talked about.

At office, YS is very happy. Btw should I call her YS or JS? Lol.

JR gives her a list of tasks and a planner book. Think she was a bit taken aback. List looks pretty long. She's trying to organize all these papers and he just brought it another couple of stacks. Think she's like what is this. The day has exhausted her. She imagines herself as a top lawyer interrogating people and everyone clapping for her. Oh it's her drama role she is practicing cuz she has the script on her hand. 

I missed one little small scene btw. The paralegal/plant watering guy def has a crush on the older office lady EJ.

K next day JS (imma call her that) is accompanying JR on some assignment. She's wearing street clothes, maybe as a disguise, not sure. They are in the car. I have no idea what they're talking about sorry. Looks like they're meeting a client at a restaurant. Client is giving JS funny looks in her pink tracksuit. Think JR told him there's something wrong with her face that's why she's wearing the face mask. Lol. Client is like why don't you take off your mask and eat but she just shakes her head. She's also still wearing her sunglasses haha. Whatever JR says makes JS like him with her chopsticks. She's in the bathroom and seems a bit angry lol. Hmm she walks out of bathroom and client dude confronts her. Oh think he's hitting on her and gives her his biz card. He was trying to touch her not sure why. JR intervenes and hands him back the biz card and leads her away. Back in the car she glances at her wrist which he had grabbed. At first she seems happy but then I think she starts scolding him for it not sure. Think he says sorry.

CEO of entertainment co and boss at law firm are meeting at CEO office. They are cousins or something right? I have no idea what they're saying. But it seems like boss has some big plan. CEO gets a phone call. It might be that other actress. What is her name? CEO seems a little stressed. Think boss is trying to give him advice. 

JR and JS are eating this huge meal at a nice looking restaurant. Making me hungry even tho it's only 8am here haha. JS is back to dress clothes. Not sure what they're talking about. JR doesn't seem that interested in eating. JS is eating some. Why aren't they eating that yum food? Michum (that means crazy right?). Well JR says something that makes her upset and scene ends without them eating *shakes head* Boss brings back macaroons that he got from CEO. Subway auntie is mad at boss for something. Oooh! A delivery boy comes in. It's the hilarious guy from WWWSK and 2PM. Love at first sight for her, again lol. She chases after him. JR comes in and boss says something to him. Outside, think we have some ppl from the prosecutors office walking towards a protest. Yeo reum was there. Real short scene.  Back to JS outside a bldg. Think JR calls her. Now mamas boy walks up to her. They go to a courtroom. Guess he's trying to expose her to how it works. She has to take off her sunglasses and head scarf inside. She seems real excited to watch court in session. She's giggling when the judge comes in. Now seems like she's analyzing it very carefully lol. Her facial expressions are cute. There are a couple cases she's watching. Now it's time for mama's boy to go up and handle a case. But I think he messes up who the client is. He seems embarrassed. Think he got the case completely wrong too. JS is giggling about it. Outside the courtroom it seems mama's boy says something that shocks JS. Then he walks off. JS not call but not sure who it was. Night time. JS in bed and gets a text from JR. She sends him back a pic. Think she is working on stuff in bed. He smiles at the pic. 

Sorry had some issues and missed some stuff at Always law firm. 

At prosecutors office YR is being intimidated by a bunch of guys in the lunchroom. In her office she received some meds I think from SW. But she meets him and gives them back to him. Def tension there. 

JS and paralegal doing research about a case involving school girls. JR is meeting with a school girl in his office. Wants her to sign something. JS barges in and is lecturing the girl about something. Her scarf keeps falling off her face. Then JR scolds her about something. I have no idea what's going on sorry.  JR and JS go out on roof top. JR scolding her some more. She's def defending herself. Think she knows something he doesn't and is gonna prove him wrong or something. For now though, he's making her feel bad.

Older office lady EJ has a teen daughter. Short scene at her house. Think she gives her daughter meds but her daughter throws them out the window and she sees it. Not sure.

Back at office, JS is annoyed with JR and scoffs at him. Now it's night and she's in bed. Think she's reading law books. She's frustrated. JR is in his office looking frustrated about it all too. 

Next day, everyone is sitting around talking. They notice JS give JR the stink eye from afar. Think they ask what's up and now she's going on about it. Mama's boy wants to defend her. Guess they are giving her all sorts of advices. The school girl comes in to meet with JR. JS brings in tea. She wants to interject in their meeting but stops herself. JR seems to be trying to reason with the girl but she storms out of his office. Think JS is like what is this girl doing.

In the break room EJ is on the phone maybe talking about her daughter to someone. JS overhears. Cut to JS meeting with CEO at entertainment co. Think he knows EJ and they are talking about her. Not sure the connection there. 

Oh construction cone scene coming. Manager is returning with that other actress and JS sees. Uh oh she's scolding the manager and JS isn't having it. She pats JS on the chest and pushes her. Full on cat fight now. Ppl taking pics. Manager is like nooo stop. Where's the cones? It suddenly cut to manager driving JS to a secluded spot by the river. JS is crying when the manager leaves. Awww. But what happened to the construction cones? Maybe my feed skipped? Not sure. Hope we still see it later. Or else I just missed it. Instead it's kind of a somber moment in the car with JS talking to the manager. But there's a slight smile at the end. 

JS arrives back at law firm just as JR is leaving. He was on the phone with someone. Think he's heading somewhere and JS is gonna follow along with him. Think they're at a police station. 

JR gets out while JS stays in car. The school girl is in the police station. There's an older woman scolding her. But JR is spitting off all this stuff, prob law stuff. The lady is real nasty. But JR still spitting off stuff. He gets the girl to be let free. They walk out of the station. JS greets them. The three of them go out to eat. JR excuses himself to take a phone call. Just JS and the girl. Think JS is giving her advices. She takes off her sun glasses. She is def giving advices to the girl and helping her. Nice scene. Look forward to seeing what she's saying to the girl. 

Archived