[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

I am in to the role of Kim Jin Hyuk and Cha Soo Hyun indeed. I stared the screen and can not sit to full seat.

In the car scene, it is like a dramatic comedy after Mr.Nam pretended, Kim Jin Hyuk's eyes and facial expression looked truly deeply sad and miserable.

For Cha Soo Hyun, we can feel that she has just started to have her own life and her real need to express, why her fate is too cruel to have much more obstables / devils to pass by . 

I can not understand even a single word but Park Bo Gum's and Song Hye Kyo's acting are amazing to make audiences feel each of them with different situation and decisions. 

People in the political and high business classes might not look like human being but devil in the mankind appearance. 

• Like 14

I'm literally screaming when I saw the preview..n my mom suddenly woke to asked what happened:sweatingbullets:

thank u so much for all your afford guys,I'm very grateful..

Be strong jinsoo, u are strong when u have each other..

From the snippet, why the ex hubby want to end the fake relationship?because he want to pursue SH properly now?or maybe I'm wrong

• Like 13

Omg I'm so excited for tomorrow! I hope no one interrupts them, that kiss better happen! Haha 

Anyway, they were so cute during the dinner scene. My Korean isn't great, please correct me if I got something wrong.

KJH said he wants to stop their some/pre-relationship stage and CSH was a little taken aback. She didn't know that what he meant. She thought he was breaking up with her but he said he wants to stop it because he's already sure that he likes her. CSH said she wants to continue with the some relationship and KJH can begin the real relationship by himself. He said ”why? We should start at the same time!” lol 

Dinner scene was basically them being sweet and bickering, they're so cute. I don't understand why some people can't see their chemistry. I pity them haha

• Like 10
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 3