[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

But who decided to send JH to Seokcho? I mean, did JWS ask the director Choi to give that order? If so... then he had two reasons for that:

- acting as someone who wants to protect CSH's dream

- making sure that he is far away so that the relationship breaks, like "out of sight, out of mind" and he has a chance to seduce CSH.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

But who decided to send JH to Seokcho? I mean, did JWS ask the director Choi to give that order? If so... then he had two reasons for that:

- acting as someone who wants to protect CSH's dream

- making sure that he is far away so that the relationship breaks, like "out of sight, out of mind" and he has a chance to seduce CSH.

Lmao the way him n his mother behaved with CSH.. I don't think he really deserves a chance.. His plotting is just a waste!! It's not CSH who was cruel or cold.. It's her MIL n her hubby pushed her to that state.. What does he expect from her now!! I hate it that he told KJH that he has oppa concerns towards her.. Y the hell!! Does he have that now if all time when she is finally happy.. Where did it go 4 yrs after their divorce or during 2 yrs of their marriage? 

P. S. I m having exams on 3 n 4 n 5 continuously.. My pain that I have to endure without this drama for weeks!! My heart breaks to think abt it!! 

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

@gumtaek

OMG!! PBG seriously looks soooo manly and charismatic at the near-kiss scene in the preview! 

PBG and SHK has deadly chemistry that can have all of us killed just at their one near-kiss! So if there are a few DEEP kisses (tongue/no tongue), I seriously think we should put on our armour and be prepared for the ignition of sparks when they lock lips!!

Omo.....if anyone dares to interrupt our OTP's first kiss......let's make helluva lot of noise!!   :D

I can't help giving accolades to our couple - PBG may be young but his acting here is so mature. Even his look has become mature....lol. Needless to say, SHK with her beautiful deep emotions and her expressions....together they bring joy and beauty to their characters and happiness to us! Visually, they are totally explosive with their supreme beauty.

• Like 11
  • LOL 12
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

exactly my thought @icyphoenix   script writer portray him as a good man ?? :crazy:

I can't digest it anymore.. He seems like a confused guy.. I don't even know what is he!! I just don't like what he did in past.. I don't feel deserves anything with CSH anymore.. I just want him to stop lingering near CSH

I dont wanna see CSH like this again!! She deserves better!! 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

@jl08 @gumtaek indeed PBG really manly n his voice, n his eyes so seductive too, I feel u CSH, why u falling in love with him because me too I'm falling for him :wub:

It just a while a go we r talking about kissing scene, n BAAMM!!! they gave us that preview..love u TVN :heart:

but please don't give me only hope..give the real kiss scene on the lips not just a peck, nor kissing on the cheek or on the forehead (although I know it's still have meaningful kiss) but......................

Oh, please don't interrupt that scene with anything..they have to kiss, they must kiss n they will kiss..sorry guys I just can't hold back myself.. I'm like broken record saying kiss, kiss,kiss :sweatingbullets: mianhe..

• Like 7
  • LOL 10

Original Article: [news1 korea] 

0003748337_001_20181219215542228.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-19%2Bat%2B9.35.27%2BPM.png

1. +972, -37 Park Bogumㅠㅠㅠㅠ He really matches as Kim Jinhyuk..❤️
2.+704, -21 Park Bogum's acting and gaze make me sad ㅠㅠ
3. +393, -16 Today was sweet crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. +86, -10 Crazy Cha Suhyun~~!!!
5. +81, -5 Whenever Park Bogum and Song Hyekyo are together it's so heart-flutering
6. +69, -3 So so fun. I really like Park Bogum and Song Hyekyo's acting. Tomorrow come faster!
7. +43, -1 Wow daebak daebak crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. +19, -3 So heart-fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ha
9. +17, -3 ㅠㅠ I'm not the only one who's sad right?

Original Article: [star news] 'Boyfriend' Song Hyekyo, Park Bogum "Today Is The First Day Of Our Relationship.. NO Worries"

0002749566_001_20181219215724951.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-19%2Bat%2B9.43.33%2BPM.png
1. +378, -19 Ah today was so heart-fluttering the two were all lovey-dovey, so cute ㅠㅠ Park Bogum's acting is good that he makes it heart-fluttering ㅋㅋㅋ
2.+114, -8 Today was heart-fluttering and sweet, the two are straightforward
3.+45, -6 Ah... So heart-fluttering
4. +31, -3 Ah today they were all loveydovey so it was so fun ㅠㅠ
5.+28, -2 Park Bogum is so heart-fluttering, his acting is really good
6. +20, -1 Heart-fluttering~~ㅜㅜ
7. +16, -1 Park Bogum and Song Hyekyo are both cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

18 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

exactly my thought @icyphoenix   script writer portray him as a good man ?? :crazy:

@icyphoenix I have always said that JWS was not that good. I never felt sorry for him. Some people had it worse than him. Sure, he is not the typical second lead but always acting behind her back reminds me more of a stalker than anything else. Yes, his environment and upbringing turned him into a man who can not confess his love because he is scared that he might get hurt or this weakness will be used against him. But he knows pretty well that he hurt his wife and didn't treat her well. But that doesn't change anything, even if he loves her... JWS thought, time would heal her wound and if she becomes successful on her own, his own mother might perceive her in a different light: worthy because she can run a business. Maybe that's why he waited... as if the scars would disappear by magic, the time would do the trick. No, time doesn't heal wounds if you do nothing at all. Trauma will disappear, if you go to a therapist or talk to a friend... However, CSH had no one by her side whom she could confide, not even JMJ.

JH is manlier than him, when he admitted in front of everyone, he was the ramen guy. He became the topic of gossips... but JH didn't regret it. He accepted the burden, even if he made him depressed for a short moment.  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@icyphoenix I have always said that JWS was not that good. I never felt sorry for him. Some people had it worse than him. Sure, he is not the typical second lead but always acting behind her back reminds me more of a stalker than anything else. Yes, his environment and upbringing turned him into a man who can not confess his love because he is scared that he might get hurt or this weakness will be used against him. But he knows pretty well that he hurt his wife and didn't treat her well. But that doesn't change anything, even if he loves her... JWS thought, time would heal her wound and if she becomes successful on her own, his own mother might perceive her in a different light: worthy because she can run a business. Maybe that's why he waited... as if the scars would disappear by magic, the time would do the trick. No, time doesn't heal wounds if you do nothing at all. Trauma will disappear, if you go to a therapist or talk to a friend... However, CSH had no one by her side whom she could confide, not even JMJ.

JH is manlier than him, when he admitted in front of everyone, he was the ramen guy. He became the topic of gossips... but JH didn't regret it. He accepted the burden, even if he made him depressed for a short moment.  

I don't understand this petty theory of his.. Surely JH is manlier to stand by CSH n does anything to keep her dream alive n to give her the happiness.. Being sneaky isn't gonna lead JWS to CSH.. I hated his behavior in this episode.. The way said "Sokcho Happening" making it feel like a mockery of CSH's feelings n that unique oppa feelings of his:crazy:.. It was not only in past but now also he doesn't understand her.. He just leaves the impression that he is mocking her!! I thought this guy wasn't understanding love but he cared for her.. But I m totally wrong!! He just cares abt himself!! What a petty family !!

P. S. This is my opinion abt JWS.. 

• Like 10

A3-FFC613-D1-D5-4-B55-BEEB-50-FAA23-CA4-

The normal

During the day time when the sun is alone in the sky, the stars (the tears) disappear. 

01092190-230-E-4-E4-B-B9-AC-3931-EEF5-D5

the extraordinary

but in the event of a solar eclipse (moon meets the sun) the stars are visible even during the day. 

KJH is a normal man, their love however is extraordinary. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

So it was not an honest-to-goodness back hug...:rolleyes:

Sorry but had to say that it looks like they are wearing the same lipstick:lol:

And am sure that next episode will end with a kiss making us wait for 2 weeks for more romance:wub:

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 4
  • LOL 9