[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Ex husband’s flashback 

CSH and Mil having a meal in the dining hall, she looks miserable. MIL tells CSH to make sure to appear normal and preyend like it’s all fine for the media even though her husband is cheating on her. Ex husband walks in, sits down and asks CSH for a divorce and walks out. CSH looks even more miserable 

Present day, Ex husband thanks the woman who has been pretending to be his girlfriend this entire time. He doesn’t want to continue with the charade anymore.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

I wann cry after seeing Kim Jin Hyuk's facial expression  even I can't understand even a single word what the conversations between actors/actresses in the Encounter.

Thanks for all the live postings! Truly appreciate them.

Don't worry, chingu. There will be hurdles in every relationship so KJH and CSH are no exception to it. But have faith. They'll overcome the hurdles together, though it may mean that they go through some painful tests, like temporary separation or some misunderstanding created by mischief makers.....let's be there for our #JinSoo couple through thick and thin!  :D

I'm hoping that KJH will stay strong and stubborn and stand by CSH because losing her is more painful than she losing her hotel because she is also starting to fall for him and finding her freedom through him. I hope he can see that.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

I missed those scenes but it looks like the spy has forced KJH to move to the Sokcho hotel creating physical distance between him and CSH which is why he kept measuring the distance on the map between Sokcho and Seoul. 

KjH meets his dad and they have a heart to heart about the hardships in love. Dad asks him if he is in love, KJH asks him for help with the mom. He needs to move out temporarily since he Is being moved to Sokcho. The mom worries if he has done something wrong which is why he is being sent away to Sokcho. KJH says it’s because he is new so they will try to challenge the new guy with work. Mom thinks something is wrong,she is worried why he has a woman’s heels in his room. He tells her not to worry. 

PR team finds out that KJH is being shifted to Sokcho, team leader asks him when he was told about this decision. She tells KJH that he shoukd have come to her and told her, they would have done something to reverse that decision. Hye In runs after team manager and uses her phone to call CSH, she lets CSH know that KJH is unfairly being sent away. 

CSH returns to the office to confront the spy, PR team members are marveling at CSH’s decision bug KJH knows this will be bad news for CSH so he rushes to her office. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6