[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Ahhh the look on CSH’s face at the end. It’s like the look of anger barely contained. She’s looking like she’s going to explode anytime. KJH’s face looked like superman ready to tear up his suit and fly. He seems really upset that CSH is trying to block the transfer. 

I can’t handle this :vicx:

• Like 13

@gumtaek what a great news! I was waiting for this like forever. *cries of happiness*

I finally watched ep7 and surprisingly KJH’s conversation with his dad was the most heartwarming. Maybe because I am a parent myself and I’m so touched with what KJH said about being rich... he was thankful for his parents and as a parent myself, I wanted my children to have that mindset too. (KJH’s appa has such a sexy voice LOL)

And CSH’s strut at the end of the episode... daebak. You can feel her determination...

• Like 21

I remember few pages back someone posted a picture of the set where the almost kiss scene is filmed. 

And somebody said it’s a good place to kiss. 

Look like the prayers is answered. Thanks dramagods to finally listen to your subjects. :lol:

Thanks for the update @ahdrianaa  somehow all the updates will come from PBG side. Is SHK trying to still be a ninja while filming :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

8 hours ago, dukesa1122 said:

He seems really upset that CSH is trying to block the transfer. 

KJH is not upset, dear. Rather, he has the interest of CSH in his heart so he did not want her to stop the transfer and lose her hotel.

It's determination on his face to prevent her from getting hurt and losing her dream. They're both always protecting the other and it looks like KJH will succeed in protecting her this round. He is certainly growing up fast when faced with challenges and I'm so proud of him in his mature and determined ways to become an awesome Boyfriend! CSH is blessed to have such a beautiful Encounter with this angel.

By golly, I've an appointment tonight but I'm gonna peep here for their KISS! It better be,  tvN, PD nim, writer....I'm warning all of ya!! :)

• Like 20

When JH said, this is what you call a mismatched, no its a collaboration.

oh yes, i have to check google if there is another definition besides what i know. The nicest def....2 or more people working together towards a shared goal.

Whatever they do, they will do it together, make decisions together.

if SH said its always JH running over him, now she will do her share and will be running over JH.

(how i wish i could write nicely about this, but im lost for words)

You're right JH , 2 and 1/2 hr distance is not far. Here in my hometown, a daily 2 and 1/2 hr distance is an everyday thing (because of traffic even for a short distance),  its as natural as breathing.

• Like 8

tvN’s “Encounter” Announces Changes To Next Week’s Schedule

tvN’s “Encounter” Announces Changes To Next Week’s Schedule

Dec 20, 2018
by J. Lim

tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Encounter” will be taking a one-week break!

tvN released an official statement on December 20 stating that the drama will not air on December 26 and 27 for the Christmas holidays, and episode 9 will instead air on January 2 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

They explained, “On December 26, we will air a special for episodes 7 and 8 at 9:30 p.m. KST. On December 27, we will air ‘Jin Chu Ha Has Returned’ (literal translation), the fifth short drama of the ‘Drama Stage 2019’ series, to warm the whole family up this Christmas.”

tvN also added that they will continue to air the “Drama Stage 2019” series in its original time slot as well, with the fourth drama “Push to Free from Prison” (literal translation) airing at midnight KST on December 22 and “Good-bye, My Life Insurance” airing at midnight KST on December 29.

Episode 8 of “Encounter” will air on December 20 at 9:30 p.m. KST and the drama will resume on January 2 with episode 9. Catch up with the latest episode below!....source credit @https://www.soompi.com/article/1280713wpp/tvns-encounter-announces-changes-schedule-next-week

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Mr. Kim made a huge mistake, he make CSH angry and take action based of her want not being control, I hope CSH and her father can fight Taegyeong family. 

KJH has perfect personality, I always want to be someone like KJH always look at the good side rather than the bad side, always positive, like when he see the route of how far Seoul to Sokcho, it's take about 2hours and a half but he said it's not far, it's close, woah only good personality person can said that. Since my teenager I tried to be someone like KJH but guess what till now I only being a half of KJH personality (hahaha) hopefully I can get more than that. 

JWS, that guy, he did bad things, hurting CSH like he did and now want to be an oppa to CSH? Are you kidding me? CSH doesn't need an oppa like JWS, KJH already there and he is more more and more care and loving person.

Hope CSH and KJH love story make public fall for them and thus they vote to Congressman Cha so it will help their family to show to Taegyeong family that they don't need them.

The preview, wow PBG indeed very manly, omg can't wait to see that scene. Looks like CSH will fight back the ex-MIL, can Yoo Ah In cameo as CSH lawyer to take care things between Taegyeong, it will be definitely awesome haha *it just my wish*

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

I have been wondering if chairman Kim hasn't bribed Mrs Cha in order to get her support and this would explain why CSH's mother is so determined to have both parties joined. When the CEO of Taegyeong warned Assemblyman Cha, she had evidence, the latter didn't react that much... It would be really interesting if she was more involved than it seems because once this is discovered, then Cha could have one reason to divorce her and even fight against Chairman Kim.

• Like 13

News came out today that SHK has been announced to be the face of Chaumet in Asia, Chaumet is an extremely high end French house of jewellery. The line she is going to promote is the “grace and character” line inspired by the first famous patron of the jewellery house, Empress Joséphine of France.

The timing of this announcement seems deliberate, the obvious royal theme and the text on the Chaumet page. 

A story waiting to be discovered on the 22nd? January 22nd in the west would mean January 23rd in Asia, what’s happening in episode 13!? And is she going to end up wearing that gorgeous tiara!

60-A16325-551-B-406-B-A5-A4-AF01-AFBF737

4-BAADB83-BE54-4-F26-B254-FB953-BDBD42-C 

1-CAFB1-D6-C3-C0-43-E5-A87-A-1-B9-C34-E1

BDF6-AC67-BBB0-4535-BD4-B-DF5632659-B91.

If this seems irrelevant then Mods please let me know and I can remove the post. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Another article with thousands of netizens' upvotes for positive comments on the drama's Episode 7.

[SPOILERS!!!][Wednesday Drama Roundup] Boyfriend (Episode 7), The Last Empress (Episode 17-18)

0002749573_003_20181219225827852.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-19%2Bat%2B5.23.23%2BPM.png

Nationwide ratings for episode 7: 8.6% (cr. Naver TV)

1. [+4322, -192] I feel like if you were in a long distance relationship with a guy like Park Bo Gum in the drama then you won't be nervous at all... Seeing how they travelled for an hour and 40 minutes because they missed them reminded me of my first love, I like how the drama brings out nostalgia. A nice drama. A pretty drama.

2. [+2369, -110] Park Bo Gum's Kim Jin Hyuk ㅠㅠ I'm knocked down by his eye gaze and acting ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1988, -80] The CEO's energy ㅜㅜ What's with the ending

4. [+1933, -60] "Call director Choi." Wow seriously so richard simmons cool. 

5. [+1845, -95] If Park Bo Gum didn't take on that role then who would've played it.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

the font size
logo_076_6_20170111151211.jpg?20181218_1

'Boyfriend' Park Boogum, Hotel Front Clark Transform ... "Friendly smile + gesture" [SC cut]

Enter the article 2018.12.20 at 2:37 pm          [Sports Chosun Nam Jae Won reporter] 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Seng turns into hotel front clark. 

On the 20th day before the TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-ae / director Park Shin-woo / production studio dragon, the factory) Of Steel. 

In the open steel, it is attracting attention because it contains the figure of Jinhyeok which shines the front desk of Donghwa hotel. His neatly dressed hairstyle and well-dressed hotel employee wears a name tag. Especially in the eyes and face of Jin - hyeok, it seems to be filled with authenticity and kindness. Moreover, with his left hand on his chest, his right hand is straightened to teach the direction to the guest. 

On the other hand, in the last 'boyfriend' broadcast, Suhyeon (Song Hye-kyoon) has surprised Jinhyuk by revealing that the main character of the scandal with him is not a stalker but a 'somata'. Therefore, Kim Chae-jung (Chae Hyeon-yeon) ordered Choi to send the scandal protagonist Jin-hyuk to the province. On the day of Su-hyun's overseas business trip, However, Suhyun, who came to know it late, was summoned by Choi with a cool look on his anger, so his interest in the romance of those people was gathered. Among them, there is a picture of Sun Jin Hyeok at the front desk of the hotel, not at the front desk of the public relations office, and there is a growing question as to how Suhyeon will return to the company and what changes will be made in the appointment of Jinhyeok. .

"My boyfriend" production team said, "Suhyun and Jinhyeop, who face the crisis of separation by force, are going to overcome the crisis little by little as they worry about each other. In this process, the two people will become more solid and agitated, And the deepening romance of Jinhyeok will be filled with the eighth time I would like a lot of interest, "he said. 

tvN 'Boyfriend' is a thrilling melodramatic drama that started with the accidental encounter of Suhyeon, who never lived his chosen life, and free and clear soul devotion. Today 's (20th) night at 9:30' boyfriend 'is broadcast 8 times. 

sjr@sportschosun.com 

Go to Sports Korea ] [ Sports North Korea North Korea Exchange Special Page ] 
- Copyrightsⓒ Sports Korea (http://sports.chosun.com/) , reprint and redistribution prohibited....source credit @https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003359854
Sha
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1