[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

I missed most of the dinner date. Terrible lag.

CSH wants to go on an ice rink date and amusement park date but says it will be impossible to go on one. CSH asks KJH if he’s angry because the ex husband still has concern for her. 

pr team planning an event for Christmas, KJH makes a suggestion of a masquerade ball and team leader ends up telling him to handle the event.  

I am having a mini celebratory session myself thinking about the masquerade ball!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Nam Driver pretends like he has a diarrhea attack to give them some time alone. Runs to the bathroom, makes a call to KJH saying he’s too sick to drive her home. Haha

KJH worries about MIL spy’s warning that Taekyung group will take Donghwa hotel away from CSH. I think he’s thinking of distancing himself from CSH to protect her dream, CSH asks him why he’s acting all weird. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

Momster calls daddy Cha and screams at him demanding damage control, he goes to meet MIL for dinner. She is hoping to coordinate a merger between the two political parties, CHa daddy storms out telling her to stop meddling in their lives.

KJH out for a late run, a montage of all past scenes . KJH looks at his phone and decided to run all the way to her neighborhood. She takes him home, he’s really thirsty. CSH says it’s a strange feeling to have him at her place because she nobody comes to her place. Secretary Jang drops in for a short while from time to time. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

CSH asks him what is the real reason for him running all the way to her place, he says he had been looking at his phone gallery and he had no pictures of them together. She says it’s always him running to her, he wonders if he seems like a stalker to her. CSH says it is something a boyfriend would do, there we have it first time they use the drama title. :wub:

He takes many pictures!

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3