[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

2 hours ago, msbae81 said:

We’re almost at the end of the drama but how come KJH hasn’t said anything to CSH that he has her pair of heels??  Been wondering about this since ep 2 :D 

Yes,  excellent question... That will be another heart fluttering moment the moment SH knows that her pair of high heels is with JH. Another testimony that JH really fell for her the moment their  gazes interlocked in Cuba. This also solidifies that their encounter is not just a mere accident or coincident but fate that brought them to each other like the symbolism of flat sandals of SH and high heels of JH,  it is like a symbolism of rings, you have your own pair of your loved ones;  you keep it because you cherish the person who owns it......So excited just thinking of JH bringing SH to his room and notices the things he cherishes especially the high heels. Daebak scene. Peace and Love everyone. 

• Like 15

1 minute ago, philosophie said:

I wonder if CSH will buy the playground chaebol style before it’s demolished. Or more like hope she does.

She will sell her huge and empty flat and buy the place with this money, that's my theory. Strangely is that when JH mentioned the sale of the playground, he wasn't upset. Here again we can perceive his realistic nature: Time changes things. However, CSH is different here... we could see this side of her with grandfather Samuel's garden. Remember what she said: Encounter episode 2 CSH and love.png 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @gumtaek for the preview!!:wub:

It seems that JH's mother won't support CSH because she feels uncomfortable.  But I am sure that she will change her mind quite quickly. Have you noticed where CSH stands at the directors conference? She is standing on the other side of the table facing JWS, whereas he thought, she would stand next to him!! But JWS didn't pay attention, there is not enough room for two people LOL! Typical JWS... he only thinks about himself and his desires. 

• Like 20
  • LOL 3

19 hours ago, Glycie Manongsong said:

PBG led amazingly and SKH cooperated well in those intimate scenes.

I would say that it's both leads discussing and participating together.... :D

OMO! Ep 13 looks troublesome and I hope the PD will not over-focus on the vindictiveness and unhappiness of the evil people because we only have 4 episodes left! I'd be upset if too much time is shown about how the hotel is destroyed or wrestled away from CSH because we all know that's the intention already. 

Please show us how they grow their love stronger without too much hassle and heartache.....not sure if I can stomach the heartbreaking scenes if any....

KJH's mum.....I thought she would support her son but I think the repercussions are overwhelming for her simple life....I don't blame her but the least I hope is for her to give them a chance and support CSH as well...did she consider that CSH had a serious violation of her contract by turning up at KJH's place instead of her ex-FIL death anniversary..

I hope she change her mind and lend strength to KJH and CSH to fight their battles together.

I've faith in CSH's father. He'll protect his daughter too. As for the ex-hubby, gosh - guys can be so darn vindictive too!

• Like 18

25 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

@NongpeePI am sneakily listening to the preview, what I heard on very low volume.

KJH : do I miss my camera or do I miss SH more? 

SH : are you feeling guilty about something? 

JH: never, of course not. 

SH in the boardroom : I can forget and forgive if offered a sincere apology 

JH’s mom : sorry, so sorry. 

Thanks much @gumtaek and @ahdrianaa  i was sooo hoping for a preview to be released today and it did.. very curious why JH's mom is crying.. maybe someone is threatening her??

Are we sure the sorry is being said by JHs mom.. could it also be by CSHs mom? Coz the previews do mislead us at times 

Happy that romance is continuing despite the mounting issues!!

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, nikir said:

Are we sure the sorry is being said by JHs mom

Seems JH's mum did say sorry but actually, it's true that we don't really know why....could be overwhelming for her since trouble is brewing and her simple life might be in chaos? Let's wait for the translation.. But I know she's a nice person so will support CSH finally.

• Like 14

I don’t know what to make of the preview. Seems like I have to brace myself for impact! Anyway, I’m with the others here, I hope the final episodes are not too focused on the villains and not too heavy on the angst. Please, drama gods make it happen. :sweatingbullets:

And why is it starting to annoy me that WS is getting too much screentime? Lol

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

I'm thinking that ep 13 and 14 would be about the couple facing everything together. This is where all the conflicts would climax and how the would be able to resolve it. But i still hope theyd insert some cute JinSoo moments...

• Like 15