Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Just want to say I feel overwhelmed by everything’s about ALML. There are so many news, SNSs, clips to check and catch up compared to prior drama started and so many things in RL to do. So I just come quick checking in here to say hello and hope I can find time after finish working and before Ep 3-4 today to read all your comments, save all pics and clips and watch Ep 1-2 Eng sub. Love you all. And I really love SHS and this new drama.
  3. @mhaychoi hai... Welcome. Actually we all are hoping for english version of book. Let us buy her novel eventhough there is no english version, if we can afford the price, to support our KOO.
  4. Are you heartbroken cos your partner left you for another woman or man? Are you presently fighting for a divorce? Are you having nightmares that you can't sleep? Are you in abusive relationship or marriage and you want to get out of it?

I introduce to you Dr Obudu Yank, a great spell caster and spiritual healer who helped me solved my problem and gave me everlasting peace. Now am out of that abusive marriage and found love again. For the first time I have enjoyed love without fear in my life. He have successfully cure and solve many problems. I advice you to bring that problem to him today and you will be free for ever and enjoy that true love you crave for

He has a permanet solution to any type of problems.

such as:
    1) LOVE SPELL
    2) SUCCESS SPELL
    3) GET MY EX BACK SPELL
    4) MARRIAGE SPELL
    5) PROMOTION SPELL
    6) PROTECTION SPELL
    7) STOP A DIVORCE SPELL
    8) COURT CASE SPELL
    9) WAREWOLF/WITCHES SPELL
    10) IMMIGRATION SPELL
    11) POWER SPELL/SEX ADDICTION
    12) SEPERATION SPELL
    13) GET YOUR KIDS BACK SPELL
    14) Healing spell

Contact him now privately on: Email obuduyang@gmail.com  / +1 503 773 9114

5. You still have the photo!!! Do you remember one of the members got their kids to act out the shielding from the rain picture? Yes, despite the less than ideal ending, it was a great "family" affair... CoN deals with child abuse, while BW deals with school bullying. It's a great drama. Check it out if you have the time. 712
  6. Are you heartbroken cos your partner left you for another woman or man? Are you presently fighting for a divorce? Are you having nightmares that you can't sleep? Are you in abusive relationship or marriage and you want to get out of it? I introduce to you Dr Obudu Yank, a great spell caster and spiritual healer who helped me solved my problem and gave me everlasting peace. Now am out of that abusive marriage and found love again. For the first time I have enjoyed love without fear in my life. He have successfully cure and solve many problems. I advice you to bring that problem to him today and you will be free for ever and enjoy that true love you crave for He has a permanet solution to any type of problems. such as: 1) LOVE SPELL 2) SUCCESS SPELL 3) GET MY EX BACK SPELL 4) MARRIAGE SPELL 5) PROMOTION SPELL 6) PROTECTION SPELL 7) STOP A DIVORCE SPELL 8) COURT CASE SPELL 9) WAREWOLF/WITCHES SPELL 10) IMMIGRATION SPELL 11) POWER SPELL/SEX ADDICTION 12) SEPERATION SPELL 13) GET YOUR KIDS BACK SPELL 14) Healing spell Contact him now privately on: Email obuduyang@gmail.com / +1 503 773 9114
  7. Aissssssshhhh!! I missed that completely!!! But it was fun!! That drama was my first obsessive forum engagement! edit: I havent watched a beautiful world. +2
  8. @staygold since you watched Children of Nobody, are you watching A Beautiful World? I can't remember whether I've seen you in the thread or not... 708
  9. I think DM's family ,RG's mom and EG's mom used to be neighbour. Their children call mom and dad to one other parent. RG's mom and RG got in accident coz to run away from grandpa. DM father's business got trouble and he been caught by police. RG's grandpa willing to help DM's family by clearing her father name but they need to rid of RG. This is why DM's mom drop RG to the orphanage. Grandpa told RG's mom that RG was dead. This is reason that there is no missing child news.
  10. kekee... sadly we all feel like that sometime regardless of what our age is. one of the funny things that soompi has taught me is I am romantic. LOL. like @triplem rightly pointed out, am not going to be squealing about any OTP moment and instead posting some random out of the box stuff. but it is about developing the confidence to post your thoughts and just have fun. there is lots of value in folks having different thoughts because it adds variety to the discussion. it adds a different persona. think about how boring it would be if we were all saying the same thing. it is why we surf channels!!! hahahah... so don't worry so much if you don't have much to say sometimes. I don't either when folks are posting about abs. rather than appreciate the abs, I am just thinking of the effort the guy has to put in gym and how much food he gives up -- yes, my aunty brain totally kicks in and I have to refrain myself from saying "please feed the boy some rice!" 706
  11. Hellooo .., welcome . Ooo are you talking about this one ? I read it and wanted to see what everyone here thought about this - he thinks he’s in love with 2 women... ahhh if only I can tell him - it’s the same girl ! .
  12. ..off topic..today..............I am hearing excuses, not solutions.... https://jaimelanistre.tumblr.com/post/185010039631/your-mothers-dead-before-long-ill-be-dead-and
  13. Stay. To keep us oldies young at heart, esp. if we're starting to nag unnecessarily I didn't... I had forgotten why, some technical challenge on my side. But I participated in the drama contest held by soompi. And MLSHR team won, thus the label 708
  14. This will always happen whenever a new OTP born. And more often than not those who leave those hate comments and pressing the 'dislike' button are shipper from the previous drama. And of coz they will claim that they are the fan of the actor/actress in the current drama but of coz by reading their comments it is so clear they are the shipper from previous drama. To be honest, I like PMY and JCW in Healer and I love their chemistry too but if coz as a realistic drama fans, I cannot deny the chemistry of her and KJW in this drama. Tho I am not her fan but I watch almost all her dramas as I think she is one of talented actress in Korea right now. and she is just so good to build chemistry with her co stars. Tho she has many haters, but I cannot let the haters blinded me from seeing her talent.
  15. Me too!! Did you take part in the photo project? We took photos of the 'We love MLSHR' note at prominent landmarks. Who is acting like an adult here?!! I dont see anyone in that category! +2
  16. Announcement: BIRTHDAY GREETINGS PROJECT FOR KIM HYUN JOONG Send HJ Photo with Bday greetings with your name and country on my tweeter private message Duration : May 23- June 04 Any fans or fanclub can participate It will be included in my article to be released on June 6 by 에 linajoong @25edt
  17. .........Because fly-fishing can be done in several phases....
  18. Hello!! Welcome to the thread!! @Lmangla I am interested to see the documentary as well, if you still remember what channel broadcasting it... It sounds like a well-made documentary. Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned about possibility of having a drama that is the opposite - having a lead with super strong memory of faces, and maybe use it to solve crime or stuff like that. Let's hope we see it happening one day. Why is Monday still so far away....?
  19. Hello everyone! I'm just new here I want to buy Koo's Novel too and hoping for English version
  20. Of course darlings!!! He is coming back for his fans!! And I can't wait for the press con & the premiere!!! We'll finally get the chance to see our beloved Daniel in spotlight!!! And I think support roles less appear in movie posters... But since his support role is also present there in the main poster, I guess he will be an important character for the movie!!!! The poster already has giving me so much intense & who will be the Beast they are looking for..???! Can't wait to find out!! Still no release date conformed but it's out in next month & his fan meeting also is in next month!!! I really hope he will manage all the works very well!!! See you at the press con, boy!!!!
  21. Megaton flower 小 硕 今天 10:33 from the iPhone 6s Lee Jong-suk sent Plus (Rose Gold)  because Lee So wait  Lee Jong-suk D-77 think he thought he think he thought he think he thought he think he thought he think he thought he thought he think he thought he think he thought he think he thought he think he thought he wanted He thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he wants He thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he thinks he wants He thought he thought he thought he thought he thought he thought he wanted him
  1. Load more activity