[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

26 minutes ago, gumtaek said:
Bo Gum, what are you doing?:D

This was hilarious!! Thanks for sharing !! so funny to see PBG's real self :D

And looks like they are shooting outside KJH's home? by the looks of the location..so CSH will be going to KJH's house again??:wub:

I think CSH mom may try to intimidate KJH parents which might result in KJH mom crying and worrying for them? Lets all guess since we still have 2 days to kill :D

2 hours ago, yonaomi123 said:

Took a while, sorry!  Here you go: https://archiveofourown.org/works/17418302

Spoiler

Thanks @yonaomi123  :thumbsup:Wow..you really have a talent for writing!! ur narrative and detailing is very good!! Have you published any stories??  

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

One interesting element that comes out of watching the interactions between KJH and JWS is that whenever they meet outside.  JWS always comments about how cold it is.  This happened at the bus stop and in JH's neighborhood.  It beautifully illustrates that the outside during winter belongs to CSH & KJH and that this is their world.  JWS is not welcome in their world and hence why he is always uncomfortable when he tries to deal with them in their world.  It also demonstrates KJH's feelings toward JWS' attempts at conflicting with KJH over CSH.  If JH were jealous, JWS would experience heat because of the rage or even hate.  However, JH shows a complete absence of emotion or more importantly disregard for JWS because he is focused only on his love for CSH and protecting her.  Hence why it always seems so cold to JWS when attempting to spar with KJH.  

It also illustrates that he has left his buried coffin (LOL), his chaebol world where he is pampered. Discovering the real world, being outdoors... that is new for JWS and so far, he connects JH's world (nature) to discomfort because he is alone too. But this also shows that his body is reacting and he is alive. I doubt that he has realized yet that he is living in a buried coffin, a world where money destroys everything. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

Kyo looks pretty as always. :wub:

PBG.. :lol: Why so funny? Has he always been like that off-screen? 

Spoiler

He was like that during the Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds filming...the set's moodmaker:D...such a playful boy and likes to clown around:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 10

58 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Spoiler

Park Bo Gum's funny act, it might be KJH's gag or PBG's own gag.

Translation:

오늘 우리집 1,2층 스탬프커피에서 남자친구 촬영했는데 박보검 춤 잘춘다 #송혜교 #박보검

Today(14 Jan 2019) I shot my 'boyfriend' from my 1st and 2nd floor coffee.

Translation:

14 Jan 2019 Walking from the station to the house ... Taking a boyfriend from a nearby police station 즁! I want to see if there is Park Bo Gum or not

... I do not see it but I just passed by.

Park Bo Gum signed for Encounter's Crew
Translation: Autograph Gift by Park Bo Gum(ummm.. Look Good...) #FreshBoGum #FreshEvolved #BoGum #Present #Sign

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, ahdrianaa said:

Just my guess, it’s him teasing her about her sh

Thanks for sharing your views on what's going on there in that cute video....lol. So glad that you understand the language well.  :)

I'm happy that they're able to smile while filming in the cold weather. Kudos to their hard work!

Both are looking good in their black and red winter jackets.

• Like 19

49 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

LOL.  What is this cuteness?  I'd really like to ask SHK how she can be so chill while such a cute puppy is doing the most right next to her.  Thanks for sharing @gumtaek!!!!

@nikir

Spoiler

That's really kind of you to say!!  Thank you.  And no, I've never published anything lol.  My job is in the sciences.  :D

• Like 11

@ahdrianaa

Spoiler

Amazing that you heard some of the words they said. I thought SHK was telling PBG off for clowning around :D and then interpreted Bo Gum subsequent antics as his good-humoured retaliation after being told off! Hahaha!

This thread is hot once again and it's just Monday.:)

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

@bebebisous33 It is heartwarming seeing JH sharing the playground with CSH. And how CSH felt that the playground hold something really dear the first time she read about it from KJH's CV. It's almost like a connection pulling them to each other

1 hour ago, larrysouth said:

One interesting element that comes out of watching the interactions between KJH and JWS is that whenever they meet outside.  JWS always comments about how cold it is.  This happened at the bus stop and in JH's neighborhood.  It beautifully illustrates that the outside during winter belongs to CSH & KJH and that this is their world.  JWS is not

Or. JWS is never used to be out in the open with nature. He is always inside, caged up in his own prison. I dont even see him in using thick coats or winter clothes. This explains he doesnt need much of those since he's always indoors

@gumtaek

Haha! What are they doing? 

Spoiler

Wonder why PBG is dancing 'round like that while CSH seems to be in conversation with the PD.

Kyo looks so cute!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

True fanboy of the drama 

fully invested in watching

8-F929-B9-A-5-E3-F-4487-9161-AE59120-FE4

then he recreates the scene where JH sang drunken truth to SH. He’s so committed that he pulled out his phone and started singing into it like JH even though his wife was literally the person shooting the video. 

DFF0-B3-C4-5-D51-454-D-B5-C6-4-A2-DCD495

• Like 3
  • LOL 19

55 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

I thought SHK was telling PBG off for clowning around :D

LOL...she isn't the type to do that - tick off a costar. I think she would have laughed if she wasn't talking to the PD.  :D

If you guys remember CSH's drunk scene, she said she's actually cute but no one knows....and that's so apt of her personality which she only allows those close to her, a glimpse of her true self. She can be funny with her costars too. I've seen that in the bts.

• Like 16

Previews are always misleading.  What we thought a serious and hearbreaking scene turns to be not that serious.

Jh's mom....from the start their family  has been pictured as a happy and uncomplicated family. I believe it  will remain like  that despite and inspite of everything. Whenever there is a conversation in the family, i noticed that the father never utter any word but only say his words at the very end. I see this as he has the last say in family matters. Whatever his belief and decision everybody follows. Woman always use the heart than the head. Too emotional most of the time, having fear at everything eventhough there is nothing to fear, anticipate bad things to happen which almost always are baseless.. And that sorry in the preview, who knows it might be for something else.( looking at her outfit at the house dinner is different from that in the preview). SH said she looks like a nice lady, so be it.

And... Jh is already 30 yrs old. Just give guidance but do not interfere.

I also believe that in the next episodes,  they will think and act as one, as a team. As Jh said...doing it as a team gives you courage.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

If that is not a cheeky Preview  B) Seems like our OTP gonna communicate even more, and also fight together. 

I feel there is two way for SH to get get her life in totally control from her ex. 1. Her father finally open up to the public that he is not running for being candidate 2. Leaving the hotel to someone else that is capable to continue what she started. She could start her own hotel or another type of management. I don´t see it as a defeat for her to leave the hotel as long as it is in good hand and start something new. It is not uniq for someone to change their work true their career :) 

• Like 11