[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

l am only giving my previews in this drama and watching this drama since at the beginning. l hoped that there is no inconvenience causing to anybody here of what l am thinking of the contents in this story.

lt is just a drama.....anyone can give their comments, right.

l have been a drama fan not only in here, l also have been posting my previews in chinese forum too.

lf anyone been in chinese fans club or forum, you should realise the viewers are even worse, some will giving such harsh preview/comment than here.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone. I am on vacation Yay Yay  

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bcc7a7e4d4e59672e

I have been so hesitant to watch this episode because of everyone’s opinion. I was so scared to watch KY be saddened by the news of her ex being married to someone else. A lot of people have been very mad at Hot Hunk ( Jung Han) for marrying someone else’s. 

As I watched this episode , I myself could hate Jung Han because he is at a time in his life where he can not turn clock back but forward with this revenge because Se Na needs to be knocked down from her pedestal. Should the universe allow Se Na to deceive Hyun Ki’s family with her lies and deceit. We still don’t Know What Se Na’s plan is for the person who murdered the real Se Na?? Or has she let go of the plan. We know now that Se Na has been recording all the conversation between her and her father and the CEO. She is a snake that need to be cut off. All Se Na is good at is at stealing and lying. 

I feel that KY will be sad for waiting for JH and will eventually forgive him because that is what she does. She will make up her mind and say Se Na is the one who created him. She took away everything from him from the moment they met years ago and hasn’t stop since. I think KY will  ever truly hate him, she will be in pain but her son wIll give her the strength to move on. I also think JH and KY will get back together because they are still in love with each other. 

TBH , I have no idea how HK and JB feel for each other right now. I wonder if their love is truly strong because I don’t see any longing for each other. Will HK pursue KY, I think he will but KY won’t be with him because she is a Mom. Being a mom will always come first with her and her feeing for JH are too deep. 

DY is truly an annoying character but when he told her (SN) to give JH what he wanted , I wonder will her confessing really stop JH from completing his revenge on YB Group also. I think with her confessing will stop him from going after her but he will still want to take down YB Group because of their greed and willingness to destroy smaller corporations at their own gain.  

Drama Queen is so funny , I am quite surprised that she has no need to see her grandchild and for that I hate this woman. She hurt her son, her husband and her daughter and yet she is still doing dumb things. All her terrible actions will leave her grandson vulnerable for kidnapping. The fact that she wants nothing to do with them and they are seeking revenge avians a woman who isn’t afraid of killing someone to protect HERSELF. 

@Ldy Gmerm I agree with you their marriage is in name only. They didn’t look or feeel yummy. I also found no chemistry between them. Emily looked so awkward calling JH “HONEY”. Smh smh smh 

Everyone seems to have forgotten that EMILY being alive is a big No No for Se Na.  JH married Emily so that she can live and get treatment. It is because of this reason he married her. Should her tell his family and in laws that . No , he can’t because they won’t believe him. Ehhhhhhh what is wrong with them , why is Ky and her family so blind by Se N: evil intentions. KY knows Se Na pushed her down the stairs , SN admitted to it so they called a truce, why do they need proof that Se Na ordered someone to kill Emily. Times like this I wish they didn’t make the characters dumber as the drama progresses. Smh smh smh 

@fansdrama Everyone’s opinion matter and we should all read and try to understand everyone’s own opinion. Your previews are good and I can see where you are coming from chingu. 

The greatest revenge against fake dad is to learn he was played big time by the person he looked down on. He took in Fake Se Na cause she showed up only to have it turn out she is not even his real daughter. Se Na has indeed been recording everything Fake dad tells her to do so she can later take him down while she tries to sit pretty. I would have been happy for her if she had stuck to her revenge without involving innocent people. Her actions have made good people do bad things and she still refuses to admit or fix it. That is why I see her as using the revenge as an excuse now but Se Na really wants the riches and power to forget where she came from I think. The problem with that is it means nothing if she stepped on, hurt and tricked people to get where she is now.  

Perhaps fake dad will really feel something at the end to learn his real daughter was killed. But given his personality I doubt it. He will only be mad that he was tricked at his own game. AS for Se Na when will she get that she was very fortunate to meet two men who (wasted) love(d) her and were good to her? She tossed away one then set out to destroy him and now the second seems to think all she needs to do is admit and pay for the crimes he knows about and all will be good. Father in law thinks there should be no divorce given she is from a rich family. Both dad and bro will be quick to remove her once they learn she is a complete fraud and the full extent of her crimes. 

Will Se Na end up in jail and reformed? Or will it be a case of her removed completely and big bro and his kiddo end up alone or with a new love interest. 

I have to agree that at the end KY and JH will be back together. KY will be hurt for a bit but she will get how JH turned out to be this way. You can't think that this man can just come back and be family after what Se Na has done and its for sure that SeNa needs to pay for her crimes. IF SeNa was going to do right then she never would have tried to keep him marrying KY. or destroyed his family and broke up his marriage to KY. 

KY and JH have a journey to go on without one another. We already know that KY is strong now that hard earned strength will come in handy going forward. 

13 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I have to agree that at the end KY and JH will be back together. KY will be hurt for a bit but she will get how JH turned out to be this way. You can't think that this man can just come back and be family after what Se Na has done and its for sure that SeNa needs to pay for her crimes. IF SeNa was going to do right then she never would have tried to keep him marrying KY. or destroyed his family and broke up his marriage to KY

Exactly @Ldy Gmerm, KY will be sad, angry and hurt but she is the type of person who tend to observe people before making a final judgement. Like when she found out about her husband and SIl. She watched, followed and looked for who she can get to answer her questions. I don’t think her pain will last the entire week but I believe with her mother’s help and Yoon Soo , she will be able to bare it all and find some kind of happiness. 

This story is good but the writers seemed to believe in creating lots of confusion and misunderstandings when there are a lot of episodes in a drama. They have good ideas but they haven’t been able to find a way to keep the heroine smart and alert for the whole drama. 

21 hours ago, dkdk1 said:

That’s why Mother and Mother in law should not try to give their personal view to advise their children who has marriage problem. Becos there are so many things we do not knows 

for HH, how can we put the blame on him as it is his Mother who did not tell him. 

So Mother in law stop doing extra to hinder your children marriages

I think this one thing cannot blame the foolish woman.   Idiot told Mom and Sis not to take KY's calls and not to have anything to do with her.  He himself has no-one to blame but himself.  I don't care if it is a phony marriage.  When he walked out was the moment I started to intensely dislike him. 

20 hours ago, fansdrama said:

l am only giving my previews in this drama and watching this drama since at the beginning. l hoped that there is no inconvenience causing to anybody here of what l am thinking of the contents in this story.

lt is just a drama.....anyone can give their comments, right.

l have been a drama fan not only in here, l also have been posting my previews in chinese forum too.

lf anyone been in chinese fans club or forum, you should realise the viewers are even worse, some will giving such harsh preview/comment than here.

Yes, some forums are very harsh.  They will turn on you if you comment on the acting or the plot.  if it involves an actor that they like.  They will take it so personally as though you told them they have BO!  Crazy. 

46 minutes ago, O said:

I think this one thing cannot blame the foolish woman.   Idiot told Mom and Sis not to take KY's calls and not to have anything to do with her.  He himself has no-one to blame but himself.  I don't care if it is a phony marriage.  When he walked out was the moment I started to intensely dislike him. 

Yes, some forums are very harsh.  They will turn on you if you comment on the acting or the plot.  if it involves an actor that they like.  They will take it so personally as though you told them they have BO!  Crazy. 

NOTED. Stop the blaming game. Not healthy for my brain. I out of this chatgroup to keep all of you happy. Bye bye... 

1 hour ago, dkdk1 said:

NOTED. Stop the blaming game. Not healthy for my brain. I out of this chatgroup to keep all of you happy. Bye bye... 

I am feeling lost after reading this comment.  I don't understand how what I said becomes interpreted as blaming game?  Also, why if you are here or not here will  make me more or less happy?  There are no hidden agenda in my message so I am not understanding your comment.  

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Exactly @Ldy Gmerm, KY will be sad, angry and hurt but she is the type of person who tend to observe people before making a final judgement. Like when she found out about her husband and SIl. She watched, followed and looked for who she can get to answer her questions. I don’t think her pain will last the entire week but I believe with her mother’s help and Yoon Soo , she will be able to bare it all and find some kind of happiness. 

This story is good but the writers seemed to believe in creating lots of confusion and misunderstandings when there are a lot of episodes in a drama. They have good ideas but they haven’t been able to find a way to keep the heroine smart and alert for the whole drama. 

i agree . good story but some bad ways

Yes, it seems this marriage is really fake, and she doesn't have amnesia, but KY saw Emily in towels so she believes that this marriage is intimate and real. So more and more pain for her. Why did she go to HotHunk's house? She really doesn't have pride. I'm bad, but happy if Emily will have feelings and become a bit wicked, cling onto HotHunk, so I hope he can't divorce easily. At least HotHunk will learn that he can't play with people's feelings. One thing that this is plan, but he doesn't take in account human feelings what she can develop for him during years. He is stupid. Now I hope KY will have new love interest and she make HotHunk believe that she's intimate with other man. He would be crazy jealous... But I know KY's character, she will not do this.

I admired HotHunk, but now I'm disappointed in him. Yet I want them to be together, but he has to suffer a lot. I liked his good soul, he did everything for KY. In other korean dramas he would be second lead guy (and HyunKi would be lead man), but now he is really jerk, and he lost his soul. I hope he will back to old himself.

Hello everyone i new to board.

I been lurking alot but i need to get off my chest.

MAIN LEAD GIRL IS STUPID KY BEcause she the one felll for him first but he didnt seem to be all interested. I feel hothunk isnt worth it at all. Ky should do much better. But of course she fool when it come to love.

Fake marriages or not Hothunked to me shouldnt be redeemed at all.

He to me hurt KY so much time. This is why I dont believe this so called love. Ky and HotHunk relationship was so rush.

Ky should be with Hyunki he better man better matched.

I saw group photo all cast and Ky brother is next to Sena witch, Hothunk in middle, and Hyunki next to KY.

This love story to me his wack. But Of course KY and Hothink belong together.

All drama is unrealistic because there no hugh secret. Plus This drama to me More about Hothunk than  anything else. He has more screentime than anyone else. Hothunk is more leading role than KY and Hyunki. Hyunki is second lead.

This drama to me doesnt make sense

@dkdk1 @O @fansdrama Every opinion not only counts it allows all of us to get a different view and understanding of what each of us feels and sees.  It's what our posts, this thread and Soompi are all about.  It allows us to step outside ourselves and reach beyond our own ideas and even worlds.  Sometimes even what others have said can be misunderstood and that's the hard part when texting or writing.  One can't hear or always fully understand what is being expressed the emotions behind the words.  Being open to all views only makes us wiser and places like this more colorful...

I for one am thankful for all the voices here including yours who move me, make me think and allow me to grow.  If we all agreed on everything we would be robots who needs that?  This drama brings out so much passion because there is so much pain we are all seeing and in a real sense feeling.  There is not enough love in the drama but there is here where everyone counts and everyone's thoughts are needed...  :wub:

The more I think the more anti-Hunk I become. Actually, I can best describe him as a "hunk" of ____ (fill-in-the-blank). Again, I apologize if I offend anyone but to me Hunk-of-_____ is a womanizer. I read where someone described him as swarmy. Now I don't know what that means, but saying that word out loud fits him to a T. 

KY, poor thing, just let me talk to her. I'd give her an earful and then some. :smirk: 

Quick Quiz

1. This family once they love you you can't shake them loose. (adjectives: warm,foolish, stupid, gullible)

A. KY                B. HH

2.  This family apparently doesn't know what love is. (adjectives: cold, think they're smart, kick-you-to-the curb mentality, bed-hoppers)

A. KY              B. HH

@nohamahamoud2002:  WitchyFake's child is not from HotHunk, from her husband, the poor DimBro.  He is a dim bulb.  

Today's Ep 57 (w/Eng subs) was a lot of tears & anger, plot didn't move anywhere.  Except, Blondie & HotHunk are 'close' but not that close.  WHY WHY WHY was Blondie wearing only a towel when she could have been wearing a bit more with someone she wasn't intimate.  Oh well.  KDrama.  That must be the K and Drama part.

So HotHunk and Blondie are plotting something together.  BUT... Blondie appeared before her cue.  Hmmm. I think it is because she doesn't want HotHunk alone with SweetGirl.  But that's just me.   Read from other posts that others watching Blondie wanted HotHunk, I agree, don't think she will let go so easily.  Perhaps Blondie has a change of heart when she hears there is a kiddo too?  Or...maybe Blondie actually dies, that would set-up WitchyFake for murder. 

In the preview, HotHunk gives DimBro a recording of a conversation between HotHunk & WitchyFake.  Wonder if DimBro has the guts to listen to it?  Either way, he won't let his father know that he's thrown-in with a pit viper. 

Like I said earlier, lots of spinning and useless dialogue.  SweetGirl made a total and complete fool of herself in this episode.  

WRITER!  Please tell me WHY WHY WHY you have WitchyFake flouncing in/out of scenes she should never be in?  

OH!  OH! OH!  WHAT was up with WitchyFake's outfit today?   Wearing a suit coat over a nightgown doesn't mean it isn't a nightgown!  I have never seen anything quite like that.  Hope it doesn't happen again. 

I am kind of dropping this drama for a couple of episodes. Its really makes me angry to see KY been toy around and weak. Please not make her drag her self in the situations. She needs to focus on her carer and son. Like her mother told her . No crazy Sena, or ex...let all that go.  

Without subs...

I am glad I wrote that earlier post about opening our hearts to all views because I am about to blow most of your all's minds with my first thoughts on today's episode.  May need some mercy and understanding.  I pretty much knew from the preview some of what would happen but the one thing that bothered me so much was KY doing anything together and in the company of the wicked WITCH...  I mean first the fact that she answered the call and then went knowing what had gone on that day to me it just was out of character for her...

Forgive me as I have always supported KY in everything but I honestly think she has always been strong maybe even stronger than most of them.  The strength and courage it took to raise their son alone and then wait for 6 years.  Even when you are drunk I just don't see her there.  She has more pride in herself than that and even if she did want more answers from him.  Knowing Emily was there and his wife, that's hard to see as anything other than the wrong move...  Nothing to gain except more pain...:confounded:

Archived