[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It started off so well but this drama is going down the drain real fast.  I will stick around for awhile to see what happens to Hyeongi.   He and the idiot's sister are the only couple I am rooting for!  

7 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Father in law and big brother seem to have had the rose colored glasses taken off about Se Na. She does not care about her daughter, her husband on that family. It was funny to see Father in law say they never see any of the money that Se Na makes it all goes into her buy stocks (so very glad she had to sell some of it.). We see him telling his ex wife that all they do is argue now. BUTTTTT NOOOO they just loved Se Na in the beginning and she could do no wrong. Only now they are seeing something different. Se Na does not care about them , that house or anything she pretended to in the beginning of the marriage. Big bro seems worn down and tired with his wife but he wont divorce her because of the child. (at least not at the moment). KY's dad is very irritating wanting her to come back to work for his company. More like slave for his company

@Ldy Gmerm  Father in law and big bro deserve such treatment from Se Na. I recall a time when Ka Young became second for their affection. Se Na is rude, always bying shares and is never sharing it with her family. She dresses so sexy and lavishly but yer her family doesn't get the same fashion upgrade that would match the President of YB something ( can't recall her position). She has nightmares and all I can say is what is her deal? Is the writer going to let escape punishment. I swear if they do that, I will avoid this writers work forever. 

At least Song Yi likes spending time with grandma, her cousin, 2 aunts and uncle. Song Yi and Yoon Soo are adorable. THey are really close. Big Bro doesn't sleep in the same room with wife but yet he is always there for her when she has nightmares. I feel that he shouldn't be comforting her when she doesn't spend enough time where their daughter or give their daughter some real comfort. 

I love that Soo Chang is telling his ex wife life at the house isn't great. They are always fighting and she doesn't like her kid spending time with his family. She is never home and he isn't home enough either. I wonder why does the Father want his kid working at his company so badly. Is their company not doing well???

Glad to her YB Group is in need of money and owe a lot of money. Look at her trying to tell the CEO what to do.

Jung Han played them welll , he spread the truth to the media about the problems at YB , so they can selll some stocks so he can buy them for himslef.  Brilliant plan, but sadly JH doesn't look happy at all until he saw his son for the first time. It was so cute watching father and son together. Yoon Soo needs a father figure in his life because he is growing and there maybe some stuff he doesn't want to do with his mom anymore. 

Yoon Soo seems to be more happy that Song Yi is. The routine mother and son go through in the playground is adorable. Ka Young is a great mom.  

I loved this setting with a touch of mystery 

Spoiler

wxkxN9RjP5xlNInZBMDvmotcOrMUXf3w_kjL4teQ

TL7oMYTS5KcSpLam64F35nbZVpWWjf3p7Qpom7xQ

this guys is so hot and I hope we get a background info on this character. 

Will these guys be KY and JH’s Matchmaker. Hwang Glass employee will they participate in JH’s revenge?

Spoiler

y61Q3WrjHooMZYeIGR2tj9fBPyxkZ2ZauDg4mD7R

Best Moments in episode 52

-mJNH9hOvggyBwUrJMC_MoB_LBezLrwApAPaq9cJ

YK knew that her son, Yong Soo saw the man in the gents is his dad. Unfortunately, fate played on them that HH and KY can't meet each other.

lf nobody would tell HH that he had a son by YK. l still hoping that the only way he would look up his mobile to find out  message from YK texting him that she was pregnant during that time when she had a fall and hospitalized.

The production team has really chosen a right child actor for the role as KY's son.

So far in Kdrama, l have not seen a mom kissing her child on his lip, The child actor is not shy with YK and they have a great chemistry indeed!

Welll Wellll

Kang Se Na finally outed herself with the fact that She lived with Jung Han for five years. If only Ka Young did not look up, Se Na could have spilled some more beans. 

Chang Soon was told by Drama Queen of Kang Se Na is still his DIL than JH and KY will never be <- - - These are my interpretation to what was said. I might be wrong.  Since the pink colored glasses are finally off , he is finally asking the right questions. As always Dumb big bro will try to protect his wife even with this bew info that has been revealed because he is WEAK. Smh smh smh 

Episode 54 preview

Hyun Ki's dad said that he will destroy HH.

Hoping that HH is smart to escape from their hands and to be more powerful than those evil people.

Someone ( Hyun Ki????) is beaten up by some gangsters. Should be sent by evil Sena.

fathers-love.jpg

The problem with 47 more episodes is their ability to make us suffer and wait in anticipation and hope that maybe in the next episode JH will realize he has a son.  I knew it wouldn't happen today but I sure hope it comes before Friday and isn't the cliff hanger over the weekend.  If it sounds impatient of me well I gladly admit it with both hands raised!!!!  I can't wait and I hope it's amazing...

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Welll Wellll

Kang Se Na finally outed herself with the fact that She lived with Jung Han for five years. If only Ka Young did not look up, Se Na could have spilled some more beans. 

Chang Soon was told by Drama Queen of Kang Se Na is still his DIL than JH and KY will never be <- - - These are my interpretation to what was said. I might be wrong.  Since the pink colored glasses are finally off , he is finally asking the right questions. As always Dumb big bro will try to protect his wife even with this bew info that has been revealed because he is WEAK. Smh smh smh 

@UnniSarah  I don;t think he could take his wife side now after he heard she was the cause of his sister divorce and learning she was sleeping in another mans bed for 5 years.. He has learned that she wasn;t the good girl she plaed herself to be what will make him hold on if he choose to his he didn;t listens to his mom whe she told him she wasn;t the girl for him..  I hoping that cold hearted person comes out of him again and gove her that cild shoulder.. I won;t him to take his child and not allow her no contac wh the girl bit knowing SN she wouldn't care a child cramps her lifestyle.. I'm trying to figure out who will expose her for the fake that she is.. 

Ep 53 w/garbled Eng subs:

Oh boy... whatta garbled mess, even without the subs being actually garbled.  

1)  Easy to find HotHunk in the US, it would take me about 10 seconds.  If he's working on "Wall Street" or in the securities industry, he's gonna need an SEC license.  Tap, tap, tap... BOOM!  There he is!   So there goes that mystery.  If he isn't directly working in the securities industry, it might 20 seconds longer; he is traveling on a Korean passport.  

2)  NOW?  After 5 years, we have a six-year-old (after a x-month pregnancy) and a really nasty-looking scar that was stitched-up by a nurses aid using a x-stitch!!!  (He's still hot, a little scar can't diminish that hotness) - And, check out the horrid hairdos!  DramaQueen wins for The Worst.

3)  The Dupes NEVER wanted to understand WHY the grandchild's paternal grandmother doesn't want anything to do with them, but NOW, after 5 years they are dying to get to the bottom of the issue?  

4)  Of course, DumbBro (very quietly) walks in on a session where his wife is harassing his sister and just happens to hear his wife taunt his sister about her relationship with sis's x-hubby, HotHunk.  Timing.  Timing is everything.  

5)  SweetGirl's mother has't changed a bit, she is still skulking around with sad looks.

6)  Dupes, YES!  It is time you finally wondered why everyone who comes into contact with your wife/daughter-in-law HATES her.  

Just don't know how much of this I can take...

https://www.imgrumweb.com/post/BpBNF0LgBhs

https://www.imgrumweb.com/post/Bo_5-Q5nQb8

Actor Choi Sung-min  joins the drama 'Love to the end', and goes to the inner room of the weekdays with a new family of the Jaedong restaurant.

Choi Seong-min appears on the TV broadcast today (17th) as KBS 2TV evening drama 'Love till the end', a new hoonnam part-time job of Park Ji-hoon in the restaurant which is perfect in appearance, personality and ability. Park Ji-hoon captures the hearts of the cafeteria family with the perfect work process and sense of 'Alba's master', and also gets a favorable opinion of Jang Harry (Lee Min-ji). He was never pushed by Park Jae-dong (Han Gi-woong), who was jealous of himself, and the fighting, and he had a charming charm that he did not see anyone else,

Choi Seong-min, who became a new member of Jae-dong Restaurant, will show his excitement with a strange breeze with Lee Min-ji, and will show the fun of playing the drama with a tense nerve war with Han Ki-woong.

Aha......Jaedong restaurant's business is flourishing. Because of KY and her step brother are working in Cell cosmetic and YB company so there are short of hands therefore new actor to be recruited in this restaurant.

lt seems the production team is taking this young actor to be involved in this drama......nice to see the

newcomer.

14 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

The problem with 47 more episodes is their ability to make us suffer and wait in anticipation and hope that maybe in the next episode JH will realize he has a son.  I knew it wouldn't happen today but I sure hope it comes before Friday and isn't the cliff hanger over the weekend.  If it sounds impatient of me well I gladly admit it with both hands raised!!!!  I can't wait and I hope it's amazing...

Me too, crossing my fingers that we are able to see HH and KY reunion soon.(might be in ep 54)....and their son to be announced.

l think that there will be child kidnapping in next or later episodes as Hyun Ki was beaten up by the gangsters sent by HH (definitely is evil Sena's motive) as thought by Hyun ki's father. Therefore, taking revenge on HH, he sent someone to kidnap HH's son, Yoon Soo,

@fansdrama   Chingu , It is the kidnapping that will bring JH and KY back together. He won't know about his son, but we al saw he kept touching and remembering the time that adorable boy touched his scar.  I agree with you chingu Se Na sent those gangster to beat up Hyun Ki so that her father would get involved in finding him. Her facial expression said it all , I am guilty abeoji. I need you to go find him and stop him from damaging YB group. 

In the five years of being around Se Na, Chang Soo had listed all the things she has done that only benefited her. Even though her hubby seemed to not get a long with her , he stil had faith in her. It took Doo Young's father to list it all to him to make him see that Se Na is just bad news. I am so glad he heard this news from the horses mouth instead of someone else. Se Na not liking the looks in her MIL's eyes because of all the bad things she has done. If only she had not done all these bad things people wouldn't be judging her at all.  Do you know what pissed me off?? It is the fact that Doo Young only heard the part about his wife living with YH for five years and not the part with the fact she is the one that got them divorced. Smh SMh Smh 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bc70d854f6c476445

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bc70d854f6c476445

Archived