Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

11 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I hate how he suppose to give up his revenge after all that happen to him.

Too many time bad guys goes unpunished in dramas I am sick of that!

Not exactly, not all bad guys go unpunished in kdrama.  l watched a kdrama 3-4 yrs ago that is 'Run, Jang Mi'

The story was almost the same , both the evil mother and daughter were put to jail for attempting killing of a man's wife who was pregnant and did many bad things.. The evil daughter was as bad as Sena. ln the end, she was sentenced to prison and later was in car accident that lost both her legs.

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, Leila Essalih said:

when he was talKing with GY mom he told  her thathe can't be with GY ,i think he is married to have power for revenge. maybe emilly and her father is chairman Morris

Wow if you're right and you very well might be than I feel sick inside:confounded:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

Again KY's mom covered up for evil daughter-in-law, Sena of not telling HH that she pushed KY down the stairs .And when HH spit out Sena name, KY's mom did not response.

And from the preview, KY's mom asking her daughter to forget HH since he was not giving up his revenge against evil Sena.

Although KY's mom, dad, brother knew that evil Sena did so many sinful things, they will  still  forgive her.

Very stupid of them, they were willing to bind their eyes and never accept the fact that evil Sena will never change and turn into a new leaf.

l don't think that KY will totally giving up HH, she still loves him as what she told her brother.

She also knows that HH still loves her but they could not be together cos HH will become a very bad guy as what Sena told her.

l hoped that KY will support and help HH for his motives against evil Sena after the 'Kidnapping' case.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Leila Essalih said:

I TRIED TO READ WHAT WIL HAPPEND IN KBS SITE AND THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT A CARD ; CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN?

Do you mean business card that Jae Dong receives from HH?

• Like 6

JH realized after hearing that Se Na was also at the hospital that day she could have pushed KY down those stairs. Although KY's mom glossed over that and did not mention it I think he still suspected. 

Now I too think that JH confided in her mom that he perhaps got remarried again or is about to do so. But I think that its a marriage in name only for him. But the fact her mom is telling her in the preview to stop waiting for JH proves that whatever he told her means KY should not hold on to his coming back to her. I still hope that its just him telling her that he can not stop his path of revenge and not that he truly has married someone else. 

But we can see that both JH and KY love one another still and even though he has gone this route for revenge that woman is still in his heart. I applaud her for telling him she will not allow her son to know his father if he is doing bad things in the name of revenge. I think this should be her stance. I am not saying give up his revenge but there is a consequence for going that far. I unfortunately understand JH too as the only way to beat Se Na and the rest is to get on their level.You can not play nice with those people.  Unfortunately their level is ugly. 

I too can't stand that everyone in KY's family thinks he needs to just give up his revenge. Se Na destroyed his family and deserves to pay. The fact KY's dad says there should be no divorce is wrong. Would he really say that if he heard the entire truth of what Se Na did. Se Na dares to tell her husband she was just trying to protect her family , but from whom? JH would have lived his life happily with KY never telling the past. He was not messing with her until she started trying to steal from his in laws and his family and messing in his life. If she had not done bad things to him it would not come to this. Big Bro knows this but he is still thinking on the level of his own daughter and not about his sister. If it was just a matter of Se Na paying for her crimes and being sorry then good but we can all see that Se Na is not taking responsibility for what she has done or intends to. 

KY's family will not get it until they learn that Se Na is not the real one. Only then will they want to get rid if her daughter or not. And for the type of character Se Na is I do not know if she will make it to jail. Perhaps in the end she will learn from her mistakes after paying fro them and be able to do better but I doubt it. 

It amazes me that this witch thought he should not seek revenge to this extent after she ruined his family, his life and stole their land? Is she completely nuts? Se Na will go to the end with this and someone else may end up hurt. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, orangeluv said:

It's too soon to say HH is married or about to. 

Let's hope this is not what he felt was the only way to gain his revenge. I do not want to see KY find out that he may have married someone else even if it was only in name only. I truly hope that by the end of this drama KY and JH are back together but there are going to be many ups and downs for them given his need for revenge and Se Na not willing to paying for what she has done and doing more evil to make the situation only worse.

I feel bad for JB and HK too. They love one another but can not be together due to Se Na as well. Se Na is keeping two couples from being together and I need her to get it and get out of that family. I think once HK finds out that Se Na is not his real sister he may go a different route. Right now he is kind of torn between family and knowing Se Na has caused so much pain to JH and KY. With so many episodes left its going to be an roller coaster ride. 

• Like 7

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYhu-rcr4x9Jcu5_DVMDjimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK9BOJG84OYgez3RnaqJ3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJAKb0AsSTEFW2xaNpaYZ

" I Will Love You Till The End "

KY continues to impress me in how she handles and controls herself and her heart in front of JH.  She doesn't cry in front of him and she never not once complains about having to raise their son alone.  Instead of expressing hardships or struggles she paints a picture of their son through strokes of the kind of boy he is.  Her colorful words full of pride and love that describes him as her happiness.  From the first smile as a baby he gave her to all those precious moments and steps she was thankful to be a part of and there beside him to see...

She shares that it is JH she feels sorry for in missing all those moments he wouldn't see and with no loud voice or anger she without saying the words says don't feel sorry for me.  I love that she continues to stay true to herself that she always thinks of others instead of feeling sorry for herself.  I love that she didn't waver or fall in love all these years with someone else. But stayed true to her words in not giving up in the middle even when it meant holding on to someone who wasn't there to hug her back...

From where she and her son stand REVENGE comes with a very high price and JH wasn't the only one who paid it. Even their son has paid!  That although she knows all to well the evil that Se Na was and still is.  Her heart after going through all that she has endured might believe that giving up all that is good in your life and within you to fight a person completely filled with bad and evil.  Finding yourself on their level at some point.  Might feel like a price to high to pay when she is still paying it...

• Like 8

On 10/18/2018 at 12:21 AM, sava2sava said:

...Thanks for the welcome back. @UnniSarah  From what I got from her nightmare in yesterdays episode Emily was the girl she hit with the car and supposed to be dead.. I'm thinking Emily is either the real daughter or knows wht happen to the real daughter.. I don't think emily is dead and will come back and team up with her biggest enemy I'm hoping it will be KY so she can give her a dose of her own medicine.. So my guess is she thinks emily is dead but has survived her hit and run..

Sorry to cut your post.  Emily is not the real daughter.  She knows that SN is not the real daughter.  On her "mother's" death anniversary, SN got drunk and told Emily her secret.  HK's Mom hired someone to kill her husband's illegitimate daughter.  That daughter and the fake used to play together.  Fake was homeless.  At the accident scene, when the police asked who's the victim, Fake managed with her eyes to convey message to the Mom to say that the one who died was the homeless girl.   She introduced Fake as her daughter, SN.  

I have different thoughts on JH's return.  Now I can't stand the sight of JH.  Cannot think of him as a hunk.  To me, he is an idiot.  For revenge, he tossed out his wife?  He deserves not to be in his son's life.  Before the divorce, he whined a lot that KY's no. 1 priority is her family.  Isn't that the case with him too?  But unfortunately, he did not include KY as part of his family.

His Mom thinks the fact that SN schemed to rob the family of their money and land lessens the Mom's guilt.  She grabbed the chance to get rich quickly out of greed.  Face that fact that without the greed, she would not have fallen into SN's scheme.  Like KY's Mom was not tempted and did not fall for the scam.  Her two children pushed aside their other halfs because of SN.  Even though their Dad expressed that he wanted them to be happy with their partners.  But they made their partners pay for what SN did.  The revenge seems to be more on their partners than on SN.  And for this I hate JH and his sister.

And the one that the ex-hunk, now 100% idiot rushed to save, Emily!  That's another idiot who thinks she is a victim.  When she realised the scam, why didn't she say something to the two mothers? Why rush to taunt SN?  And in the end to "protect and save" her own Dad, she said nothing about the scheme.  I hope idiot marries Emily because he sure don't deserve to be part of KY's life any more.  He deserves to know that his good friend could have stopped his immature brainless Mom but chose not to. 

Maybe when it is revealed that SN is a fake, HK and KY can get together.  Though I seriously doubt that will happen.  I think in the end KY will forgive the idiot.  But till the drama ends, I can hope! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Well, as usual, I've been lurking. And with my usual pessimistic perception, I am not a HH rooter (HotHunker). I hope this drama goes the route of The Secret of My Love...KY finds love and stability with someone else. Even though it's dramaland, a child needs stability. There is no rhyme or reason  to abandon KY and now that he knows he has a son...

I hope one of the newly introduced characters becomes KY's rock. I think HK (or what's his name) has been such a rock...Think about it, they both are enduring a similar situation, innocently punished just by being family to Se Na. He's been there to offer support and encouragement - AND thinks HH is a jerk (which I agree with).

This reminds me of an old country saying: You're leading your ducks to a muddy pond. And HH definitely is.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Let's hope this is not what he felt was the only way to gain his revenge. I do not want to see KY find out that he may have married someone else even if it was only in name only. I truly hope that by the end of this drama KY and JH are back together but there are going to be many ups and downs for them given his need for revenge and Se Na not willing to paying for what she has done and doing more evil to make the situation only worse.

I feel bad for JB and HK too. They love one another but can not be together due to Se Na as well. Se Na is keeping two couples from being together and I need her to get it and get out of that family. I think once HK finds out that Se Na is not his real sister he may go a different route. Right now he is kind of torn between family and knowing Se Na has caused so much pain to JH and KY. With so many episodes left its going to be an roller coaster ride. 

lf truly JH was married to someone else or about to marry then there were no going back for them. KY was a woman who can't take someone being unfaithful despite their divorce. Both of them knew that they were forced to divorce cos of Sena.

So if JH was remarried again or only in name, l don't think KY would accept him anymore. Might be that she would consider Hyun Ki as her life partner in the end.

JH's sister did say that the woman was forever in JH's heart was KY but l feel doubts in him.

What I know, there was no new young female character joining in this drama. Emily was the only one that it might be JH new wife. She would show up about in the end of this drama, or 3/4 of this drama.

ln this matter, JH's love is incomplete to KY and never think and care of her feelings if he goes ahead to have new relationship with Emily. And that is not love to the end except KY.

lf the writer wanted to put JH so bad and ungrateful person as Sena then he is not worth to go back to  KY.

Anyway, what l had read from synopsis, it was said that both of them (JH & KY) would struggle and surmount their difficulties till they were reconciled,  they would be together in the end.

• Like 6

If Jung Bin tell JH few years he has a Son, he will still take revenge but with modify strategy. 

I not surprised he may hv married into a powerful family.

the whole thing is KY loved JH but her love did not protect him. Her love protect the family... if that is the way, nonway for her love w KY n children can move in peace.

YB should be happy and it is a blessing in disguise. With JH revenge, YB will come to know SeNa is a “fake” Daughter.

Son Yoon Soo - lose a Father JH becos  of his Mother KY and Uncle and grandparents. Reason very simple, SeNa because of her insecurity n fear will continue to create problems for others.

Either hv SeNa or JH. Now want JH will

also be a problem if he has remarried.

The He ultimate outcome to close the mess created by SeNa still depend on the trump card Emily.

• Like 5

Ep 55 w/Eng subs:

*  HotHunk tells SweetGirl's mother that he has no right to approach SweetGirl.  Hmmm.  Sounds ominous.

*  SweetGirl's mother tells SweetGirl to stop waiting for HotHunk. 

Writer could have done a better job with the love triangle... 

Why have CorpHeir hot for SweetGirl then switch to his 'old love' HotHunk's sister?

CorpHeir could have taken advantage of HotHunk's absence and advanced his agenda with SweetGirl.

HotHunk can't be w/Emily, didn't she resort to blackmail because she needed money for her father's care/treatment?  Her father then could not be the BigCheese of Morris.  

Did HotHunk get involved with the Morris family?

If so, CorpSOB (CorpCEO) won't dare to diss him.  WitchyFake, that's another issue.  

Watching everyone's face in the last scene was worth all the weepy-soppy-boo-hoo scenes.  

My favorite scene:  HotHunk's sister went thru her logic for not telling HotHunk about CuteKiddo.  

She was absolutely correct; not telling him made him a fool rather than a ruthless jerk.

About The End... Blondie is no where in the series promo poster, it looks like it will be our two original couples in The End.  It will really tick me off if WitchyFake gets redemption not demise.

Ah, tomorrow.  Tomorrow.  Will be a weekend cliffhanger!  Drats! 

I will curse you yet again Writer!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I agree. They take marriage and divorce in this drama as easily as possible (as if it were nothing and I hate this). Almost everybody was married and divorced. So from this I have very strong suspicion, that HotHunk really got married with Emily because of revenge. But surely it's platonic and Emily will explain this to KY later. Nobody knows from KY's family what Evil Witch did to Emily, but if they find out, they wouldn't against HH's revenge. So I can't wait for Emily's comeback that we get informations, plus I'm curious who is Morris? Because he helps HotHunk in this revenge, so he hates YB because of something.

• Like 5

Dimwit brother still keeping dad aloof about whats really going on.. He looks proud dad saying divorce is out of the question regardless to what his wife has done all is well.. He should be questioning her real motives and not allow her to use there child as a crutch to keep hanging on to some kind of status..

I'm curious to how dad will react to whats really going on will he be shouting to dimwit son divorce is still out the question when his lovely DIL is headed to prison..

Apgujeong Midnight Sun-Park Ha-Na.jpg Apgujeong Midnight Sun-Kang Eun-Tak.jpg Love To The End-Lee Young-Ah.jpg

Park Ha Na       Kang Eun Tak        Lee Young AH

These two leading .ladies facors each other so much.. I'm wondering is it some kind of thing pairing him with the ladies that resembles one another.. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Dimwit brother still keeping dad aloof about whats really going on.. He looks proud dad saying divorce is out of the question regardless to what his wife has done all is well.. He should be questioning her real motives and not allow her to use there child as a crutch to keep hanging on to some kind of status..

I'm curious to how dad will react to whats really going on will he be shouting to dimwit son divorce is still out the question when his lovely DIL is headed to prison..

@ @sava2sava    Chingu, dimwit still trust his wife and thinks she walks on water. I wonder what is wrong with diwnwit? His wife married him right after dumping JH??? He knows ther are more things she has done and yet he is okaty with that.  Chingu what will they both do when they find out Se Na is an ORPHAN.... STOLE SE NA'S IDENTITY.... Beautiful entrance 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bc990e046674f3751

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bc991705632643963

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Leila Essalih said:

I KNEW IT ; he is married and with emmilie . so happy toghther she tels him honny. i hate HH .:confounded::bawling:

Now, me too. I hate him. Although I guess this marriage is platonic, but I hate that he hurts KY so much. Already I'm not sure that I want them to be together in the end. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1