Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

@celebriannathe title of this drama has LOVE written on it - the word itself is not enough - I want proof - and it's past time they show that gentle hug from the couple. 

As for SongYi, I hope the girl lands in someone's good hands - she is in no  way related to Kang JaeHyuk so he probably won't care that much about her but I can see HK and JB possibly offering some help to raise her other than the Han Family - that is - when SN is gone - not dead but in jail.

• Like 4

@viyra:wub: I do like skinship but even without it there are very clear signs that GY and JH still love each other even when they act cold towards each other. My favorite part of their skinship today was when he tenderly wiped away her tears and reassured her he won’t get hurt.

One thing I noticed is that things are subtly improving on most sides. For instance, now GY’s father seem to soften towards JH, even growing concerned about him getting kicked out of YB Group. He also expressed a desire to invite him over. On JH’s mom side, she’s more positive now that GY would allow YS to come over to play and she’s decorating the house with his visit in mind. The glass factory workers and other store owners are making their move to restore what they lost and more particularly the glass workers seem modestly sure they’ll be able to start working again in their industry. Cells Beauty is back on track and seem to be doing even better and launching out into foreign markets. It makes me miss DY. Such a kind man and father. GY and JB even had a candid talk about her inability to get pregnant. JB has not told anyone else the truth. Neither her mom nor JH knows. I hope HG and these two families including SY will be able to live normal days soon. 

• Like 5

Just now, celebrianna said:

@viyra:wub: I do like skinship but even without it there are very clear signs that GY and JH still love each other even when they act cold towards each other. My favorite part of their skinship today was when he tenderly wiped away her tears and reassured her he won’t get hurt.

One thing I noticed is that things are subtly improving on most sides. For instance, now GY’s father seem to soften towards JH, even growing concerned about him getting kicked out of YB Group. He also expressed a desire to invite him over. On JH’s mom side, she’s more positive now that GY would allow YS to come over to play and she’s decorating the house with his visit in mind. The glass factory workers and other store owners are making their move to restore what they lost and more particularly the glass workers seem modestly sure they’ll be able to start working again in their industry. Cells Beauty is back on track and seem to be doing even better and launching out into foreign markets. It makes me miss DY. Such a kind man and father. GY and JB even had a candid talk about her inability to get pregnant. JB has not told anyone else the truth. Neither her mom nor JH knows. I hope HG and these two families including SY will be able to live normal days soon. 

@celebrianna- love your thoughts on the recent development in  the drama -I noticed that too about the softening of DimDad towards JH ( will move some of my stupid votes to Chairman Jung :lol: the guy who talks like he is constipated most times:dizzy:). Today's sweet scene between GY and JH reminds me of the first few episodes - especially when  GY was pursuing JH and finally won him over).

I,  too miss DY - he plays such a nice character and it was sad that they had to cut him off right in the middle of the production.  DY was the one who is most supportive of GY's love for JH and was also understanding of JH's reasons for revenge.  I believe SN's character is too strong for him as his pair.

Like the rest of our friends here,  I am also definitely looking forward to the HK - JB reconciliation.

There's something I'm quite confused tho' - didn't JH take CDB already?  Doesn't that mean  there is nothing Chairman Jung is holding on to?

So, JH is coming to LA -  will they shoot some  scenes here too.  I can already guess where,  if they do - KoreaTown!!!

• Like 5

@viyra, I didn’t know they shot scenes in LA. Nice. And I guess you’re from LA. I knew your time zone was behind me so I figured you live in California. I’m in New York. JH is supposedly going to LA in a month if unforeseen things don’t happen. I can’t really see things going according to his timing though if Sena gets involved. And he and K already acknowledged that the Bobby guy is an impatient guy so I don’t know if things can escalate quickly especially with the contract wife panicking and freaking out when the guy called. Should I assume then that the cell phone she’s been using in Korea is a US number? Shouldn’t he be able to figure out the proximity of her location if she has a Korean phone number? Hmmm.

Anyway, I’m also looking forward to HG and JB reconciliation. JB brought tears to my eyes last night. I really sympathize with her. 

As to JH, he had to leave CDB at Jung’s private home because CDB is sick and confined to the bed. He couldn’t even talk although he was conscious. As long as JH knows where he is it shouldn’t be a problem, I hope.

• Like 5

Morning Everyone,

I've been thinking about Unstable Mable breakdown yesterday.. I don't think it's so much as JH owing Bobby money this has something to with her.. I'm kinda of leaning towards she was in a relationship with him married JH and ran off with him to Korea.. Unstable Mable used the opportunity to get revenge against SN and claim the man she has always wanted.. I don't think she really even cared about revenge against SN it was a means to attach JH to her and try to win his heart..   I think she pulled her Lil show yesterday is to play on GY sympathy to give up on JH.. Whats so imtimadating about Bobby that she would have a breakdown like that.. I'm begining to believe whatever it is it's more to do with Unstable Mable (Emily) Did she divorce him and married JH is without Bobby knowing whats going on is the big question here. Just a Thought..

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

So the plot now is finding SN real mother hahaha....

GY has finally found SN's mom, requested by HK. She is also looking for her. SN could be kidnapped or lost in America when she was young. Will GY reveals to SN's mom everything about her daughter?

SN threatens JH about knowing his weakness and wanting him to sign a document for the approval of selling the YB city.

He will trick her again using Koji to take back the document.

l guess when she is about to board the plane in next episode, either she comes to know Koji is the friend of JH and they trick her or she will be caught by the detective again for fleeing to another country.

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

So the plot now is finding SN real mother hahaha....

@joan0528  Is the lady GY is talking to is SN Bio Mom.. Why find her and reunite mother and daughter when daughter is on her way to prison.. 

Ok @fansdrama Answered my question..

26 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

GY has finally found SN's mom, requested by HK. She is also looking for her. SN could be kidnapped or lost in America when she was young. Will GY reveals to SN's mom everything about her daughter?

SN threatens JH about knowing his weakness and wanting him to sign a document for the approval of selling the YB city.

He will trick her again using Koji to take back the document.

l guess when she is about to board the plane in next episode, either she comes to know Koji is the friend of JH and they trick her or she will be caught by the detective again for fleeing to another country.

JH knew SN would run to Unstable Mable and get his so called weakness.. SN thinks she has force JH into signing his rights away to YB city over to her when it fact she'll end up signing everything over to Yamamoto.. Wow she never saw this coming..  She'll call Bobby when she realizes she's been had.. She'll be caught trying to flee to another country with her daughter.. If she gets away she'll raise her daughter to be just like her and thinks YB owes her also.. When in fact nobody owes SN anything but a lot of bad blood she has dish out.. 

I give this episode to HG he served his uncle a dish best served cold.. It was agreed to sell YB city by the board..

• Like 6

The preview says SN gets JH signature to sell YB city...Gayoung together with SN find Junghui but after seeing her SN ignore her...i think junghui is SN biological mother..

SN decided to go with Khojie and now going to the airport....

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

The preview says SN gets JH signature to sell YB city...Gayoung together with SN find Junghui but after seeing her SN ignore her...i think junghui is SN biological mother..

@joan0528 What I find weird is Unstable Mable allowed SN to take that information from her phone.. She did this purposely to keep JH strap to her.. Unstable Mable has been playing her cards all this time she knows what she's doing.. It seems like the more JH rejects her with his feelings she's upping the ante a notch or two.. 

Now when it comes to SN mother, Maybe she ran away young fearing to grow up poor.. Did HG mom have someting to do with her coming up missing.. I find it a Lil far fetch. Just how did she end up in the states.. SN could have found out who her Bio Mom was when she first came to Korea.. I bet she knows this women is her Mom..

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

SN will not get away from her crimes this time. JH and Koji will find a way to stop her from boarding the plane.

She is still under investigation, how can she escape to elsewhere.

JH will inform the detective to catch her.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@joan0528 What I find weird is Unstable Mable allowed SN to take that information from her phone.. She did this purposely to keep JH strap to her.. Unstable Mable has been playing her cards all this time she knows what she's doing.. It seems like the more JH rejects her with his feelings she's upping the ante a notch or two.. 

Now when it comes to SN mother, Maybe she ran away young fearing to grow up poor.. Did HG mom have someting to do with her coming up missing.. I find it a Lil far fetch. Just how did she end up in the states.. SN could have found out who her Bio Mom was when she first came to Korea.. I bet she knows this women is her Mom..

@sava2sava because of sudden happenings on yesterdays episode emily became unstable again that she cannot control her emotion..i think emily is not faking her situation..SN just really very persistent in going to emily room and take bobby's number from emily phone..

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

SN will not get away from her crimes this time. JH and Koji will find a way to stop her from boarding the plane.

She is still under investigation, how can she escape to elsewhere.

JH will inform the detective to retain her.

I think that khojie will not going to airport, he will just let SN wait for him there..

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@sava2sava because of sudden happenings on yesterdays episode emily became unstable again that she cannot control her emotion..i think emily is not faking her situation..SN just really very persistent in going to emily room and take bobby's number from emily phone..

While JH talking to K in his office, he knew that SN is digging for info about his weakness. JH is prepared it will soon happen that she will find out but never think she will steal Bob's number from Emily's mobile.

And K seeks GY wanting her to stop JH  travelling to LA to meet Bob.

Maybe Bob finally find out about Emily and JH in SK and come to look for them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

It's going to come down to the show down SN has Bobby and JH has CDB.. I think JH should send the police in to get CDB but that might not work since gangster Uncle has some prosecutors in his pocket.. Either way if JH successfully gets CDB out they are going to use Beak again and get caught.. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, viyra said:

@celebriannathe title of this drama has LOVE written on it - the word itself is not enough - I want proof - and it's past time they show that gentle hug from the couple. 

As for SongYi, I hope the girl lands in someone's good hands - she is in no  way related to Kang JaeHyuk so he probably won't care that much about her but I can see HK and JB possibly offering some help to raise her other than the Han Family - that is - when SN is gone - not dead but in jail.

@viyra, I also hope SongYi ends up in good hands.  Maybe the writer is setting it up so that HG and JB can adopt SY since JB is not able to have children.  HG loves SY and has already said he was giving her his house so she would always have a place to live.  That would also keep her in the family since JB and JH are brother and sister and GY's parents like HG so they may be acceptable to HG and JB raising SY.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, joan0528 said:

I also think she’s not faking it and yes Sena stole the information from the contract wife’s phone but ultimately the contract wife is still to blame for Sena even having any knowledge at all about JH’s weakness. She told Sena twice that JH has a weakness that makes it so he can’t end his contract without issue and Sena has been after it for many episodes now. Even GY found out about it through Sena. That’s why GY told JH right to his face that she didn’t trust Emily like JH who is “almost” always covering or apologizing for Emily’s faults.

And to think there are some viewers who think JH doesn’t treat Emily well. Those people must be kidding. He has shown a heck of a lot of tolerance for her stinking behavior and I’m pretty sure most people in real life wouldn’t be as gracious as him especially since he has no romantic feelings towards her. 

1.  She’s threatened him three times about his past even while knowing he got the money for her exorbitant medical bills.
  2. She told Sena about JH having a lethal weakness and JH knows it and didn’t accuse her or berate her for divulging this to Sena.
  3.  She created a huge scene at Jae Dong restaurant when GY was in mourning and basically embarrassed JH in front of his ex-wife while not even caring that she might wake the entire household.
  4. She went behind his back to Jae Dong to demand GY send YS to them once a week. When JH found out through Jae Dong, he basically just told her not to do it again and that he deleted the picture of YS. It was far too lenient to me. I would have let her have it.
  5. She went behind his back and told GY to never let him see him son under any circumstances whatsoever.
  6. She released Sena’s identity at Sena’s custody battle against JH’s wishes since he wanted it revealed at the board meeting to kick Sena out.
  7. She entertained Sena a few times at their apartment knowing that she’s JH’s enemy even if Sena was no longer her own enemy.
  8. She went on many psychotic rants even thrashing things in the house and accusing JH of saying, planning, or doing romantic things with GY. 
  9. She went to Sena to ask her if she forgave her what will Sena do for her. That ultimately led to Sena kidnapping YS and basically getting JH in trouble as well with GY and her family. How did it look that they’re searching everywhere for the six year old child and his contract wife had the child and also visited the child the same day at kindergarten especially after GY told her not to touch her child?
  10. She attempted suicide twice in SK basically putting a leash around JH’s neck. Now she has his pity if not attention and now she doesn’t have to let go.
  11. She allowed Sena to use her name to post terrible things about GY and supported the content of those posts. JH knew she agreed with the content because she told him to his face Sena wrote exactly what she was feeling. Once again she didn’t care about the impact on JH who felt helpless after hearing the whacked up commenters wanted to go to YS’ kindergarten to tell the moms about GY’s alleged sordid behavior towards her ex-husband.

Personally I think JH isn’t really obligated to treat her like a true wife when from the moment they came back to SK and they talked in the kitchen the contract wife confirmed that the marriage was a contract to catch Sena. Nothing more and they both agreed it would end when the condition was met. Later we also found out that the marriage occurred really to change his identity because of stuff he was involved with and it didn’t exclude making money for her undoubtedly exorbitant hospital and medical bills. I still say JH has shown great tolerance for her when people in real life would have hit the road already.

@sava2sava, I’m really annoyed about the finding Sena’s mom angle. I guess the answer is to get a mom when it’s time for the character to be punished. Anyway, I think the Bob guy also have something to do with the contract wife. How did he know her when JH wasn’t even married to her at the time JH was with Bob? So then Bob must have known her either before or through JH used to visiting her in the hospital etc.

• Like 5

@celebrianna- you're right, I am from LA.  I actually lived close to Korea Town for so many years while working and since I am now retired, my kids nagged me about moving somewhere not as crowded, which is San Fernando Valley, just outside of LA.

While still in bed this morning, I realized the drama has officially ended filming since one of the chingus here posted a group picture of the entire cast and crew.  It's either the LA  event didn't happen  or they just kept quiet about coming here.

@sava2sava- wasn't that my scenario earlier?? - that Emily is probably involved with that Bobby guy and chose JH over him?  But, if it has something to do with paying off her medical bills, it could be that they blackmailed him too - I am hoping JH is not involved when I said 'they' - just Emily.

Don't the people in this drama ever lock their phones?  How is it that SN always find a way to do evil things  without anyone stopping her?  How can she just get hold of Emily's cell phone and go through it?  I would slap her left and right if she did that to me or if somebody does that to me.

BTW - thanks again chingus, for answering some of my questions - recaps are great, once again - much appreciated.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I also think she’s not faking it and yes Sena stole the information from the contract wife’s phone but ultimately the contract wife is still to blame for Sena even having any knowledge at all about JH’s weakness. She told Sena twice that JH has a weakness that makes it so he can’t end his contract without issue and Sena has been after it for many episodes now. Even GY found out about it through Sena. That’s why GY told JH right to his face that she didn’t trust Emily like JH who is “almost” always covering or apologizing for Emily’s faults.

And to think there are some viewers who think JH doesn’t treat Emily well. Those people must be kidding. He has shown a heck of a lot of tolerance for her stinking behavior and I’m pretty sure most people in real life wouldn’t be as gracious as him especially since he has no romantic feelings towards her. 

1.  She’s threatened him three times about his past even while knowing he got the money for her exorbitant medical bills.
  2. She told Sena about JH having a leathal weakness and JH knows it and didn’t accuse her or berate her for divulging this to Sena.
  3.  She created a huge scene at Jae Dong restaurant when GY was in mourning and basically embarrassed JH in front of his ex-wife while not even caring that she might wake the entire household.
  4. She went behind his back to Jae Dong to demand GY send YS to them once a week. When JH found out through Jae Dong, he basically just told her not to do it again and that he deleted the picture of YS. It was far too lenient to me. I would have let her have it.
  5. She went behind his back and told GY to never let him see him son under any circumstances whatsoever.
  6. She released Sena’s identity at Sena’s custody battle against JH’s wishes since he wanted it revealed at the board meeting to kick Sena out.
  7. She entertained Sena a few times at their apartment knowing that she’s JH’s enemy even if Sena was no longer her own enemy.
  8. She went on many psychotic rants even thrashing things in the house and accusing JH of saying, planning, or doing things with GY. 
  9. She went to Sena to ask her if she forgave her what will Sena do for her. That ultimately led to Sena kidnapping YS and basically getting JH in trouble as well with GY and her family. How did it look that they’re searching everywhere for the six year old child and his contract wife had the child and also visited the child the same day at kindergarten especially after GY told her not to touch her child?
  10. She attempted suicide twice in SK basically putting a leash around JH’s neck. Now she has his pity if not attention and now she doesn’t have to let go.

Personally I think JH isn’t really obligated to treat her like a true wife when from the moment they came back to SK and they talked in the kitchen the contract wife confirmed that the marriage was a contract to catch Sena. Nothing more and they both agreed it would end when the condition was met. Later we also found out that the marriage occurred really to change his identity because of stuff he was involved with and it didn’t exclude making money for her undoubtedly exorbitant hospital and medical bills. I still say JH has shown great tolerance for her when people in real life would have hit the road already.

@sava2sava, I’m really annoyed about the finding Sena’s mom angle. I guess the answer is to get a mom when it’s time for the character to be punished. Anyway, I think the Bob guy also have something to do with the contract wife. How did he know her when JH wasn’t even married to her at the time JH was with Bob? So then Bob must have known her either before or through JH used to visiting her in the hospital etc.

@celebriannaI agree 100% - and all JH does is grit his teeth - still talking  to her with soft voice.  Emily seem to be enjoying the title 'wife of JH' - but forgetting the one word attached to it 'contract' wife of JH.

• Like 4

@viyra, yes people in drama don’t believe in passcodes. It’s really strange to me. 

About JH’s involvement with Bob, according to what he told GY, he worked in Bob’s organization until he found out that Bob’s operations were illegal. He said he quit the organization and it led to something going wrong with the organization. So maybe JH was using his business talent for the organization and their deals fell through after he left. I tend to think he might have taken money too.

I think Bob might come to Korea instead if crazy Sena is cornered and want to threaten JH further. When Sena threatened JH into signing the paper this morning, I heard her mention “addle” if that’s how to spell the word so I guess she threatened him with Bob coming there while JH has his son to protect. I guess JH also has YS as a weakness. 

• Like 4