[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, HH  now realizes he has a son... I knew it would be the bunny that would be the key to make him realize and seeing that child again along with KY confirmed it. Now the true regret and remorse will set in as well as the determination to destroy Se Na ramps up even more then before. How long before he says to himself he has to remove her in order to be with his family again? That woman has cost him so much there is no way he will stop going after her now. 

The preview shows him watching his son at school and I am sure we will see more moments like these as he hides to see his son. 

Has KY's brother fully woken up over Se Na's fake character after taking with HK and his mother? I hope so, but will he do anything to fix the situation or apologize to his sister? I doubt it. He will want to play the injured victim or at least his pride is hurt that his former brother in law was with that hateful woman first.  What I can't stand is how he talks to KY. He needs to get over himself and realize that everyone hid the truth to protect his happiness at the cost of their own.Se Na did not care to stand still and continued to hurt others to get what she wanted. He will fully get to see her true colors soon enough and prolly realize she never truly loved him but used him for her own gain just like she did HH. 

It was Se Na's plot to beat up HK to prolly blame HH I think. And it seems that HH blew that up perhaps. Glad that HH came along at the end so HK prolly knows it was not him who did it. 

I think one of my most enjoyable moments is the fact that fake dad is going to really be slapped hard later when he realizes how Se Na doped him to into thinking she was his daughter and she was a fake working to take everything from him. 

@Ldy Gmerm.... This what I got from today’s episode. HK’s father sent gangster to beat up HH but HK came to meet JH. Lol lol <- - Laughing at myself because it just clicked that HH stood for Hot Hunk. Lmao . Remember the gangster asked HK if he was JH and he said yes. He understood that his father sent the man. That is why HK’s dad henchmen came by to send the men away. When HH came to the location to meet HK he recorded the scene where his son was getting beat up. Poor HH , didn’t like the scene but he has to send the message that they got the wrong guy.  He knows his wife is a liar now but he hasn’t been told all of the stuff she has done, so he won’t leave her yet.  

We all know now that He won’t tell his father this story yet because his father will blow a gasket and be very disrespectful to her. Then her real feeling for the family will be revealed and she still need their family as a cover for her reputation to not be tarnished.  At this moment Se Na still can’t divorce DY because she is losing a lot of stock due to JH ‘s intervention. Fact of the matter is that HH is so smart that none of the Kang ans and the CEO doesn’t know what is JH’s end game. Right now he is slowly helping them lose their reputation, money and stock so they can be desperate enough to ask for investment abroad ( From Him) Meanwhile HH is blocking them from getting investment domestically. 

Lets give a round of appplause to Hyun Ki for his great work.clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bc75493425a546f41

He knew if he told him, HH would ask his family and they would lie to him. So he sent him to the playground that is the OTP’s favorite place be at. 

@dramaninja thanks for GIF chingu 

@sava2sava Welcome back and missed you. I only wished I could understand Korean but I still don’t think he is going to leave his wife. There is the knowledge of stealing  the blueprint of their mask that hasn’t beenreveaed yet, the attempted murder of Emily, the conning of Yoon Jung Han’s mom that hasn’t been revealed. Remember she lied to hubby about Emily and in today’s episode she finally told her father, uncle and brother that Emily is dead but couldn’t quite catch when she died. Smh smh  smh she really is scary, she give info only when it suits her. There was a look on his face ( OMG she killed Emily) when she stole them Emily is dead. Maybe I am reading way to much but I think I might be right. 

Well going to bed now chat with you later 

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Has KY's brother fully woken up over Se Na's fake character after taking with HK and his mother? I hope so, but will he do anything to fix the situation or apologize to his sister? I doubt it. He will want to play the injured victim or at least his pride is hurt that his former brother in law was with that hateful woman first.  What I can't stand is how he talks to KY. He needs to get over himself and realize that everyone hid the truth to protect his happiness at the cost of their own.Se Na did not care to stand still and continued to hurt others to get what she wanted. He will fully get to see her true colors soon enough and prolly realize she never truly loved him but used him for her own gain just like she did HH. 

It was Se Na's plot to beat up HK to prolly blame HH I think. And it seems that HH blew that up perhaps. Glad that HH came along at the end so HK prolly knows it was not him who did it. 

I think one of my most enjoyable moments is the fact that fake dad is going to really be slapped hard later when he realizes how Se Na doped him to into thinking she was his daughter and she was a fake working to take everything from him. 

Hello @Ldy Gmerm ,  How are you these days, Still around just been busy with work and other stuff.. 

The only way he will wake up to her using him when it's found out she's a fake and ahs duped not only him but the fake dad to which I think somehow the man will find out and continue work with her on the basis of taking everything.. At this point right now she racking up more charges on herself then the law allows.. I think she will kidnap KY son to get back at his father because things are going to get to complicated to handle once she realizes she's in way over her dumb head.. One would think being the fake she is after she got pregnant and build some kind of status in her fake life she would have lived nice and quite instead of running around wrecking havoc in everyones life but her cards will cumble like the domino effect and nothing she can do to stop it..

20 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Welcome back and missed you. I only wished I could understand Korean but I still don’t think he is going to leave his wife. There is the knowledge of stealing  the blueprint of their mask that hasn’t beenreveaed yet, the attempted murder of Emily, the conning of Yoon Jung Han’s mom that hasn’t been revealed. Remember she lied to hubby about Emily and in today’s episode she finally told her father, uncle and brother that Emily is dead but couldn’t quite catch when she died. Smh smh  smh she really is scary, she give info only when it suits her. There was a look on his face ( OMG she killed Emily) when she stole them Emily is dead. Maybe I am reading way to much but I think I might be right. 

Well going to bed now chat with you later 

Thanks for the welcome back. @UnniSarah  From what I got from her nightmare in yesterdays episode Emily was the girl she hit with the car and supposed to be dead.. I'm thinking Emily is either the real daughter or knows wht happen to the real daughter.. I don't think emily is dead and will come back and team up with her biggest enemy I'm hoping it will be KY so she can give her a dose of her own medicine.. So my guess is she thinks emily is dead but has survived her hit and run..

30 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Hello @Ldy Gmerm ,  How are you these days, Still around just been busy with work and other stuff.. 

The only way he will wake up to her using him when it's found out she's a fake and ahs duped not only him but the fake dad to which I think somehow the man will find out and continue work with her on the basis of taking everything.. At this point right now she racking up more charges on herself then the law allows.. I think she will kidnap KY son to get back at his father because things are going to get to complicated to handle once she realizes she's in way over her dumb head.. One would think being the fake she is after she got pregnant and build some kind of status in her fake life she would have lived nice and quite instead of running around wrecking havoc in everyones life but her cards will cumble like the domino effect and nothing she can do to stop it..

Thanks for the welcome back. @UnniSarah  From what I got from her nightmare in yesterdays episode Emily was the girl she hit with the car and supposed to be dead.. I'm thinking Emily is either the real daughter or knows wht happen to the real daughter.. I don't think emily is dead and will come back and team up with her biggest enemy I'm hoping it will be KY so she can give her a dose of her own medicine.. So my guess is she thinks emily is dead but has survived her hit and run..

Good to see you back @sava2sava.

Se Na did try to kill Emily but she failed. Emily was able to find out that Se Na is a fake and that the real Se Na is dead. Emily tried to blackmail Se Na for money to help her father who was ill but Se Na tried to kill her. JH (HH) took her away to get her treatment in the states. My guess is when Se Na is about to go down hard Emily will show back up looking fabulous and out that Se Na is a fraud from top to bottom. Imagine Se Na's face then when she realizes that the woman she thought she killed is in fact still alive and able to out who she really is. 

I liked Emily's character and hated that she needed to go that route to get money for her fathers health. The worst thing Emily did was not tell someone like JH or even HK who Se Na really was as an insurance policy. I hope when she shows up again she manages to have proof. Of course someone will do a DNA test again I bet if they get wind that Se Na is a fake. 

KY's brother is in for a huge blow. I agree he wont leave her now because of his daughter. He will only do it when he learns she is a fake and is not the real Se Na. Once he realizes that she is a orphan who stole someone else identity then he will be ready to divorce her on top of everything else she has done. It wont happen unless she dies or goes to jail then she will have to sign off on a divorce with him. He will have no way to plead for her and by that time after learning how she targeted him and then used him he will be ready to get rid of her. 

The one I want to see is his father. What will he do when he learns that the daughter in law he was so proud of is not from a rich family? He can already see that Se Na is not a good person from what he told his son in the last couple of episodes but its different when you have to face how you were totally fooled and contributed to her hurting others and yourself. 

@UnniSarah

It is a very smart move for JH to block all roads to them getting domestic investors. That way they have no other way but to go to foreign investors to get capital. That also opens them up to a possible take over as well. The foreign investor can give demands in order to get their money and I think this is what may happen with what JH has into play. He may require stock or control in some way and given their desperate situation they will agree thinking they will be able to recoup their losses and then gain control again only that is not what will end up happening. My guess is they will be going along like no problems working with the investor and then at the right moment they will be hit by what they actually signed away for that money.  By the time the dust settles the person they will see as a life line will be in place to take everything from them. They set out to destroy and steal from others and they will have the same thing happen to them. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfCRbrteixsI_SxSLbl0n  Wishes do come true...a65b3c3d-4ae9-45b2-8e4e-e3211469e596.jpg

It was the perfect place and sitting there on a park bench it was the perfect choice.  Something so special that would be recognized right away and couldn't ever be denied.  That would lead to the voice of an excited child, a little boy he couldn't forget and standing there below him all dressed up in that sweet school uniform.  Looking up with those bright intense little eyes in wanting to get back something he cherished...

In just that brief moment that little boy would change everything in JH's life.

Including turning him into a Dad

It doesn't get much better than that...

:heart:

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

KY's brother is in for a huge blow. I agree he wont leave her now because of his daughter. He will only do it when he learns she is a fake and is not the real Se Na. Once he realizes that she is a orphan who stole someone else identity then he will be ready to divorce her on top of everything else she has done. It wont happen unless she dies or goes to jail then she will have to sign off on a divorce with him. He will have no way to plead for her and by that time after learning how she targeted him and then used him he will be ready to get rid of her. 

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

The one I want to see is his father. What will he do when he learns that the daughter in law he was so proud of is not from a rich family? He can already see that Se Na is not a good person from what he told his son in the last couple of episodes but its different when you have to face how you were totally fooled and contributed to her hurting others and yourself. 

@Ldy Gmerm  This whip coon is still talking about waiting for her to pay for her crimes and be back together.. He's really going to need someone from the slums of New York gives him a wake up call.. Her bad deeds are going to hit him like a mac truck coming full speed ahead.. No matter how big her crockadile tears are he prolly will have a heart for her but his dad on the other hand will come out like a mad Russian her and fake dad better look out.. It's going to be Dad that takes them down in my opinion.. He's going to come unglued once he learns she's involved with his daughter being a divorce single parent.. He's going to make son divorce her no matter what all he will see is only fair that he's divorced because of what his wife did to his daughter.. SN will get a good look at what family bond is.. Also how son won't go against his dad no more for her..

I also see JH coming in as one of the biggest shreholders in that company he didn't tell whats his name to keep his balance for no reason.. Maybe he'll send someone in as his proxy

16 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

In just that brief moment that little boy would change everything in JH's life.

Including turning him into a Dad

It doesn't get much better than that...

Hi @USAFarmgirl  JH has came to far in his revenge plan to give up now.. He knows any affection he shows towards the boy will become his weakness and will be used against him.. I still thinks something of a kidnapping nature will happen to him in order to make him crash again..

@sava2sava Always my pleasure to be on any thread with you and because I know your sixth sense I will trust that I might need to close my eyes and ears in the near future.  And I also know JH's heart is full of revenge and past debts and pain that he wants and deserves to be paid in full and I don't disagree.

Believe me I want that more than most.

To see Se Na finally be on the receiving end and experience more pain than she has inflicted on so many around her.  I am feeling a little sad though for KY and their son because like you said I hold little hope for that sight of him running to them and wrapping his arms around them both.  Yet my heart wishes for what it can't have I understand that.  How hard it would be to be KY and see the man you still love, have longed for, dreamt about and waited for.  Only a short distance away. 

So close and yet still so far.

Sometime I just wonder how much more one woman can take...

Special thanks to @dramaninja for his gifs that add so much color and feel to this thread.

Ep 54 w/Eng subs:

Let's clear a few things up (per the subs):

1)  WitchyFake says to her dad, CorpDimWit, that HotHunk is going to his mother's store @ 8 pm, for CorpDimWit to 'take care of him.'  Or was it "I'll leave that to you?"  Something like that. 

2)  The CorpHeir shows up to meet HotHunk @ 8 at DramaQueen's store, overhears the gangstas saying that they should have killed HotHunk last time.  CorpHeir inserts hisdumbself into the situation and gets the beatdown.  HotHunk knew it was a set-up, so he hung back to film CorpHeir taking his beatdown, then sent the image to CorpDimWit who blew a gasket because HIS gangstas were beating HIS SON and not HotHunk.  Of course, WitchyFake suspected that HotHunk would be suspicious and was waiting to see what he would do.  She couldn't care less that her own (fake) brother got the beatdown, she only cared that HotHunk appeared, was suspicious, and set a (countertrap) trap for them which her DimWitFather obligingly walked into.  

WitchyFake had her dad get the gangstas so if it blew-up, there would be no link to her.  Oh, with her there is NO BOTTOM on how low she will go.

3)DimBro...  Yeah.  Aptly named.  He is also spineless, so maybe it's a good thing he is also dim. If he could walk upright, he might get into trouble.  I digress.  DimBro still can't believe that his wife is truly a WitchyFake, but if everyone says it's true, he will stand by and watch what happens.  He isn't going to leave her.  Or kick her out.  He is going to watch what happens, promises his sister he will stand aside and not take WitchyFake's side.  Don't know how that is helpful.  But WE REMEMBER when Blondie told DimBro she gave WitchyFake the money to fly business class after WitchyFake had spotted her new mark. Er, love.  DimBro confronted WitchyFake about it.  WitchyFake said that it was "love at first sight" and that was why she pursued him.  And it wasn't about $$$, look at her family's financial status compared to his!  DimBro politely swallowed the entire lie.  Um, yummy.  He has swallowed ALL her lies and glossed-over his own doubts.  Now, he doesn't want to believe it, but surely something is amiss.  Could it really be his wife?  Has he really been that stupid?  Has he really been that blind?  We are all shouting a collective YES!!!  That is precisely why your nickname is DimBro

4)  Everyone keeps asking WitchyFake if Blondie is possibly responsible for the gossip articles?  WitchyFake gets very irritated and says NO.  It's HotHunk!  Finally, in the meeting with the Chairman, CorpDimWit, CorpHeir, and WitchyFake, when the same question is posed, she blows in irritation and confirms that Blondie is D.E.A.D.  That she heard it in passing a couple of years ago, doesn't know anything further.  (I'm hearing the dread-drums music pounding, do you?)  HotHunk is responsible for everything due to the scam with his mom, his seal, their company and land, his dad dying, you know, all that measly stuff.  He just can't let it go.  Will someone please believe that he is behind all these problems and GET HIM!  

5)  Financing.  YBGroup needs $$$. (Don't we all?)  Their domestic sources have dried-up, no one is taking or returning their calls.  ChairMan says that he tried all night to get foreign sources.  No go.  HotHunk can't be that influential, can he?  How can he, one bashed-up HotHunk, a simple stock trader, be that influential?  WitchyFake suggests they borrow from the one source they already owe so much, they will lend more as they can't afford to lose their already large stake, right?  (I hear more of the dread-drums music pounding, you too?) 

No subs on the preview, and it went by so quickly, with my mangly Korean, I couldn't catch a word.  

About the dialogue on this series, they keep switching from formal to informal sentence by sentence.  I am trying to catch verbs / nouns / endings and then they switch forms!  Korean is a very difficult language.  

Finally, I'm going to be catty, lick some cream from my whiskers and comment on that cat-astrophe of a whatever WitchyFake was wearing for a suit(?):grimace:  in this episode.  It looked like the loser of a Project Runway challenge:  Make marching band uniforms into office wear.  And you have to use the instruments and their carrying cases to craft matching shoes!   See you at the office!:kiss_wink:

Saw that 'outfit' and could literally hear the Project Runway catty judges ripping it to shreds.

-"Can't decide if it's flashy evening wear, with those sheer sleeves, or a secretary trying to seduce the boss." 

-"You didn't have to use the gold braid from all the uniforms, could have shared some with the other designers." 

-"Just because the band wears socks doesn't mean your model had to wear socks." 

-"Socks with a mini skirt.  Why?  If you were afraid your model would get cold, make the skirt longer." 

-"A trumpet on the end of the shoes?  WHY, to announce your arrival?"

I can even hear Heidi saying "I'm sorry, you are OUT." 

Think I need to go now, double-down on my meds and deal with those voices in my head.:lol:

After HotHunk's comeback these parts are so sad. I cried during every episode, specially bathroom father - son meeting and when HotHunk remembered about their breaking up and now their family meet up in the park, plus HH's scar on the face. :( :tears:. HotHunk now realized that his fate is so cruel that he missed his son for 5 years.

The saddest in everything is their love. Despite their divorce it can be seen clearly that their love is so deep, they can't live without each other, and they missed each other, they didn't move on. Yet I haven't seen such love in other kdramas until now. And I'm glad that they didn't bring in third person or new love triangle, it would just ruin this love.

It seems that DramaQueen and JungBin wanted to say about his son after 2 month when they finished the revenge. It's so sad the he has to look after his son from background. Now KY works at CellsBeauty and KY's mom always pick YoonSoo up. I guess that maybe the grandmother will allow HotHunk be together with his son for 1-2 hour in secret, until KY come back home from work.

I was surprised at KY's brother. He is very clever and he sees things well. Unfortunately in this I blame everybody who not say a word to him about Sena and they made him fool. I understand they wanted to protect him, his innocence, but they didn't realize that Evil Witch herself would ruin this marriage with her personality. HotHunk realized for this after his dad's death and he regretted that he didn't say anything about Evil Witch to his brother-in-law. Unfortunately they continue lying to him, so he can believe that he can accept and wait for her after prison, because just he knows little. But HyunKi was right when he said: If he could know everything about Evil Witch's crimes, he wouldn't accept her. But I like that he is determined to bring KY-HH-their son together, and he's willing to take HH's punishment. He can't accept that his sister sacrifice her happiness again.

After these I hope really they will have baby again, YoonSoo can ask little sister (or brother) from his parents :D 

KY Brothe told SeNahecwill wait for her. 

The only way to bring SeNa down without hurting KY family is Emily. Hope she quickly recovered and back together the truth out.

emily as a third party is much easier to stop SeNa continue to do her vicious acts.

Emily, Emily - waiting for your comeback 

38 minutes ago, Leila Essalih said:

SAD episode ; hh reject ky and his son . the good thing is that he become the hight sheald in yb 

Not only he rejected both of them, KY also refused her son to recognise HH as his dad unless he gave up his revenge.

14 hours ago, watchumlots said:

3)DimBro...  Yeah.  Aptly named.  He is also spineless, so maybe it's a good thing he is also dim. If he could walk upright, he might get into trouble.  I digress.  DimBro still can't believe that his wife is truly a WitchyFake, but if everyone says it's true, he will stand by and watch what happens.  He is fly business class after WitchyFake had spotted her new mark. Er, love.  DimBro confronted WitchyFake about it.  WitchyFake said that it was "love at first sight" and that was why she pursued him.  And it wasn't about $$$, look at her family's financial status compared to his!  DimBro politely swallowed the entire lie.  Um, yummy.  He has swallowed ALL her lies and glossed-over his own doubts.  Now, he doesn't want to believe it, but surely something is amiss.  Could it really be his wife?  Has he really been that stupid?  Has he really been that blind?  We are all shouting a collective YES!!!  That is precisely why your nickname is DimBro.

Hellooooo @watchumlots  As always a hoot to read your comments.. Especially on SN project runway reject down to the shoes just hilarious..

On to dimwit brother I can't even begin to fathom his thoughts on his wife to many tel tel signs point directly at her and yet he's willingly to wait for her to pay for her crimes that he knows she committed.. Do he thinks they are something that could be brushed over with a 1year jail sentence and probation. Were talking attempted murder murder murder for hire fraud and god knows whatever else..Oh I l know embezelment has to be in there some where.. I see her playing up to dimwit in the bed again to help bail her out if her situatuion.. I think I would like dimwit better if he was the nookie junky that they portray some of the dimwits to be but with him it's not the case.. I thought he could be nonchalant, aloof and cold where is this person.. :blink:

On to todays episode I think KY is stepping into the fire to soon he should have had someone step in for him.. Now he's kicking her out of her position and she has no other choice but to give it up because of his investment.. Which is a very dangerous game to play because she's going to go after YS his son to reclaim her throne.. SN isn't going to stop not until the blood is directly on her hands.. At this point she has no other choice but to use and kill the boy because him being dead will also save her marriage..   

3 hours ago, fansdrama said:

Not only he rejected both of them, KY also refused her son to recognise HH as his dad unless he gave up his revenge.

@fansdrama  KY knows him rejecting them is the only way to keep them safe.. I think he needs a shadow for the boy..

JH is being a bit to fast in thinking that he can take care of this revenge and get his family back. Given Se Na's character and her fake dad and the uncle they will not take this sitting down. Especially someone they looked down on as trash managed to not only beat them down but almost ruin them. I'ts ok for them to steal from JH and step on him as they thought he was trash but when he comes back with money and has taken over a spot in the company by ruining them enough to gain control they will only end up doing something worse the next time around. JH really should have used a proxy before coming out himself. It was safer and it allowed him to do more damage. 

From the preview it looks like Se Na has been removed from her position and JH is taking over that office. But at the end you see her sneaking around outside of somewhere over hearing something and you can see her face as she vows to pay him back (at least its my interpretation) for what he has done to her. Se Na totally forgets what she did to the man after a five year relationship, what she did to the man once he found love again with KY and what she did to his family. 

It always amazes me that they are able to do so much evil to people and expect them not to retaliate against them. That is a proven point when they thought to send the thugs to beat up JH but HK got caught instead. His father is mad that his son was beat up but never thought that JH is someones precious son as well. 

I think its going to come to them kidnapping the child or KY as well trying to use it against JH too.. I hope I am wrong because I do not want anyone else to get hurt because of Se Na and her fake dad and uncle. 

Ep 55 w/o subs:

This episode is all Wah. Wah.  Wah.  Violins & tears.  HotHunk realizes he has a child!  Oh, cue the tears.  And right on cue, they arrived.  BUT!  He will not succumb to emotions.  NO-Way-NO-How.  He is carrying on with his plan for revenge!  WitchyFake must be stopped and he is the only one that can do it!  (I hear superman music)

Every single character in the cast wants to "Talk to HotHunk about his son"  and they are all posing the same question:  What are you going to do? 

NOT A SINGLE character in the cast wants to talk about what WitchyFake did.  Or is doing.  Or how SweetGirl's family keeps her.  They could easily toss her out and keep their Kiddo.  But they just have mini-meetings saying "What are they/he going to do?"  Everyone is 'doing' more than them, that is fer shur.  

WitchyFake gets tossed-out of her office in the preview, but where is she going to call home?  Bet she is back with her married family.  

Speaking of WitchyFake moving into her 'father's house:'  It isn't her father's house, it is her brother's house.  She should need his permission to move in, or anything.  Initially, the way she waltzed-in and started ordering everyone around, thinking that she was moving into her father's house.  It was her father that explained that even the house is in her brother's name.  WitchyFake should have been a little more humble towards her brother after that conversation.  Terrible Writers!

Not expecting Blondie to make an appearance until about Ep 85 or so.  

WitchyFake needs killing and we can wrap-this-thing-up!  I'm just sayin' 

Oh, and today WitchyFake looked like an airline hostess.  "Ladies & Gentlemen, Thank you for flying Satanic Airways, welcome aboard flight 666, nonstop to hell."  

Archived