[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

2 hours ago, lindab12 said:

This is reason why storyline doesnt make sense. We know they going to get back together again next two episode because Main lead girl will not make him suffer because she too weak.

Sena is fake sister of hyunki right. Do u think hyunki real sister near him. Do u think is KY.  I feel same way. It not emily

HeungKi's real stepsister was the one who died in the accident.  I guess that was the reason why HeungKi  hates Sena 'for no reason' (according to HeungKi).  He was unsure of her identity.

This drama has 100 episodes and we are just half-way through it.  So I am expecting more pains, heartaches, sufferings, etc, from the lead stars.  I guess Sena would be the only one to escape all the sufferings.

My heart aches more for JH - despite all the pains he has suffered from the past to the present, he doesn't want to show his feelings to anybody.  He will suffer more once KY decides to deny his rights to Yoon So.  KY would be the strongest barrier between JH and his son - if she remains  true to her words that she doesn't want her son to be around a 'bad person'.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that HK dislikes Se Na because she is a product of his father cheating on his mother but also because Se Na hurt the people he cared about. He has said himself although she has done wrong to him and others she is still suppose to be his sister. Until HK finds out that there is a real chance this Se Na is a fake he will continue in some way claim her as family. He may not like her or what she does but they are suppose to be blood. Let's hope someone gives him a clue that HK may not really be related to this fake. 

My main concern now is JH telling KY it is a marriage in name only for revenge due to Se Na trying to Kill Emily. Even though he tells her his heart is still with her Emily is a wild card. Emily liked JH before Se Na and Se Na stole her chance to even tell him that years ago. Emily comes to the country six years ago and it was not just to see Se Na but I bet to see JH for a chance only to learn he was married.

Now Emily has had him as her husband for years only to learn today he has a son with his ex wife who she knows he loved. There is no way even if she has amnesia she does not realize where his true heart is. Learning today that he has a son and hearing Se Na even boasting about being a mom  and saying she will know when she has a kid will take Emily down a dark road I feel. With the knowledge that JH does not truly love her she could a. try to take his son in order to keep him or b. fake a pregnancy to try to keep him dashing his words to KY that its in name only. For KY learning that Emily could be pregnant means either JH lied to her about their true relationship or Emily is lying but no one will challenge it if there is a possibility of a real child involved.

This hurts JH and KY all over again not to mention his son. Emily has JH married to her but she never got his heart. How far will she go even knowing he does not love her to keep him by her side. Her injuries from Se Na trying to kill her were extensive and she has had him by her side helping her through the pain and we saw today how he gives her treatments would she really want to let him go? Who would she have by her side then? The sad part is Emily never was suppose to be with JH he is not for her but she will hurt him and KY in her selfishness I think before she finally gets that he is not for her and lets go. I hope that I am wrong but I am getting a bad feeling from Emily. 

As much as I like Big bro finding out the truth of what Se Na was up to once again and was part of why KY was unable to catch up to JH to tell him about his baby I do not think he will be able to shake this witch off so fast. Se Na will not care that he now hates her and will show her true colors to him in order to keep him from divorcing her and taking that kid. 

I shook my head at JH's mom and sister. They did not want her around or anything to do with her while she was pregnant and did not want to see the kid now they dare to go an ask to see the child. Even to sneak by to see him and take pictures?? The gall of them and the big pity party about her being his grandmother when she is the one who rejected him is just foolish. This is another reason I can see Emily trying to either snatch the child or fake a pregnancy. Right now they are rejecting her but would they continue to do so if she got her hands on Yoon Soo or if she said she was pregnant with another grandchild?

4 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I shook my head at JH's mom and sister. They did not want her around or anything to do with her while she was pregnant and did not want to see the kid now they dare to go an ask to see the child. Even to sneak by to see him and take pictures?? The gall of them and the big pity party about her being his grandmother when she is the one who rejected him is just foolish.

I so agree with you...This is what bothered me most about today's episode the fact that JH's family would even attempt to see YS now after all this time honestly makes me about sick.  I am glad that KY slammed that door and didn't hold back in reminding JB of the their wicked and cruel actions toward not only her but her innocent son whom was rejected by them in the worst way not even giving him his rightful place or name in that family.  I was so moved when she said that his grandfather was the only family he has on that side and they will continue to honor him as they have. ( My Opinion ) Because he was a good man and he must be cringing in heaven...

What really hurt KY the most  and I am glad she said it and it disappointed me the most too!   Was JB shunning, rejecting and never making one, not even one attempt to see, call or check on how KY and YS were doing.  Does it even make sense to anyone?  I mean blaming an innocent baby who has their blood flowing within him. Letting 6 years pass not even knowing what he looked like. 

Wow if that's their idea of family than they can keep it.  The more I think about it the more frustrating it becomes you can almost deal with YO she was always selfish and greedy still is in my opinion. Just by the fact that she can't even fully understand that what she did can't be forgiven like it never happened. 

NO WAY and KY in so many words made clear he has no aunt, he has no grandmother.

She is kinder than I would have been. My answer ( You are dead to him that's how you wanted it, that's how it is. )  Sounds pretty crazy but it reminds me of an old movie line in the movie

The Ten Commandments  "So let it be written so let it be done..."

You know or I know, being the product of divorce, a child, though hurt and confused by disinterested close relatives, still has that inner longing to be loved and accepted by everybody. Whether or not they should or should not be responsible as family, an adult mindset is completely different from a child. Having taught abused and abandoned children with SEVERE behavior problems for so many years, the one thing I've learned is that a child's love is unconditional. An adult's love is not. You can beat, curse, and push the child away but that child will gravitate back. Because you are his mother; you are his father, grandmother, aunt, whatever. 

I could go on and on about kids everyday, but what I'm saying is KY is right. The child doesn't need to be exposed to people who may like him one day...ignore him then next - example: HH and HH's family. They should follow their path of revenge. That is what they set out to do...come hell or high water. And for that family hell is here. I wish them all the luck.

1 hour ago, Takingthehighroad said:

You know or I know, being the product of divorce, a child, though hurt and confused by disinterested close relatives, still has that inner longing to be loved and accepted by everybody. Whether or not they should or should not be responsible as family, an adult mindset is completely different from a child. Having taught abused and abandoned children with SEVERE behavior problems for so many years, the one thing I've learned is that a child's love is unconditional. An adult's love is not. You can beat, curse, and push the child away but that child will gravitate back. Because you are his mother; you are his father, grandmother, aunt, whatever. 

I could go on and on about kids everyday, but what I'm saying is KY is right. The child doesn't need to be exposed to people who may like him one day...ignore him then next - example: HH and HH's family. They should follow their path of revenge. That is what they set out to do...come hell or high water. And for that family hell is here. I wish them all the luck.

Well said.

Ep 57 w/Eng subs:

Hmm.  Spinning. Spinning. Spinning.  Grinding up screen time. Another episode burned and the only thing that happened is DimBro learned his wife is pit viper who pushed his precious sister down the stairs after learning she was pregnant.  Standard drama stuffs. WHAT drama doesn't have a pregnant woman taking a tumble down stairs?  FINALLY, the light goes on for DimBro and he realizes he is out-smarted and his wife is a really nasty snake.  Run-for-your-life!  CUT & RUN!    

Stroke of brilliance for HotHunk to bait WitchyFake into either hissing or kissing and recording the entire episode.  Either way, he WINS!   

Blondie. Or, FormerlyBlondie, is getting attacked by the green-eyed-monster after learning EVERYONE in the damn series has a kiddo but her.  Now what?  How to get a kiddo for herself?  Well, there is the old-fashioned way, or... she could just snatch what isn't hers since she seems to be quite good at that.  HotHunk doesn't have enough going on trying to take-over a company, balance two relationships, pacify in-laws & x-in-laws, all while getting his revenge and not breaking a sweat.   Good thing he's up to the task.  

Us?  We can tune in every day, get a little bit further down the road, and wonder how we are ever going to achieve revenge, obtain happiness, forget the past, join hands and sing kumbaya.

59 minutes ago, watchumlots said:

Ep 57 w/Eng subs:

Hmm.  Spinning. Spinning. Spinning.  Grinding up screen time. Another episode burned and the only thing that happened is DimBro learned his wife is pit viper who pushed his precious sister down the stairs after learning she was pregnant.  Standard drama stuffs. WHAT drama doesn't have a pregnant woman taking a tumble down stairs?  FINALLY, the light goes on for DimBro and he realizes he is out-smarted and his wife is a really nasty snake.  Run-for-your-life!  CUT & RUN!    

Stroke of brilliance for HotHunk to bait WitchyFake into either hissing or kissing and recording the entire episode.  Either way, he WINS!   

Blondie. Or, FormerlyBlondie, is getting attacked by the green-eyed-monster after learning EVERYONE in the damn series has a kiddo but her.  Now what?  How to get a kiddo for herself?  Well, there is the old-fashioned way, or... she could just snatch what isn't hers since she seems to be quite good at that.  HotHunk doesn't have enough going on trying to take-over a company, balance two relationships, pacify in-laws & x-in-laws, all while getting his revenge and not breaking a sweat.   Good thing he's up to the task.  

Us?  We can tune in every day, get a little bit further down the road, and wonder how we are ever going to achieve revenge, obtain happiness, forget the past, join hands and sing kumbaya.

Nice summary lol:joy::joy::joy:

Wow :D It was very good episode :) Sena was kicked out by her husband and HotHunk told everything to KY (he showed his hideout), so she helped kicking out Sena to her brother. She is against Evil Witch very much. Now Evil Witch lives with her fake-dad and fake-brother (HyunKi). She tried to blackmail her husband with their daughter, but KY's brother immediately took their daughter from her. Now I guess HotHunk will reveal the fake-daughter information and Evil Witch will be kicked out from there and she will be alone. 

Now we get new villain: Emily. She will kidnap the child later. Although she is wicked, I can't hate her. What she experienced pain and sufferings from accident, sane person wouldn't bear. Then Junghan come with revenge and he cares for her. I understand that she had feelings for him. HotHunk always does good things with women and from this he has problems (for example Sena's rescue with 5000 dollar, then children's rescue with KY and now Emily). He can't be good with everybody. I think Emily became crazy because of accident, and she will die during fighting with Sena or child-kidnapping. I can't blame her fully.

HotHunk got his son's cute picture, he fully melted and would be affectionate with him. It's very difficult for him to stay away from his son.

43 minutes ago, csancsy said:

Wow :D It was very good episode :) Sena was kicked out by her husband and HotHunk told everything to KY (he showed his hideout), so she helped kicking out Sena to her brother. She is against Evil Witch very much. Now Evil Witch lives with her fake-dad and fake-brother (HyunKi). She tried to blackmail her husband with their daughter, but KY's brother immediately took their daughter from her. Now I guess HotHunk will reveal the fake-daughter information and Evil Witch will be kicked out from there and she will be alone. 

Now we get new villain: Emily. She will kidnap the child later. Although she is wicked, I can't hate her. What she experienced pain and sufferings from accident, sane person wouldn't bear. Then Junghan come with revenge and he cares for her. I understand that she had feelings for him. HotHunk always does good things with women and from this he has problems (for example Sena's rescue with 5000 dollar, than children's rescue with KY and now Emily). He can't be good with everybody. I think Emily became crazy because of accident, and she will die during fighting with Sena or child-kidnapping. I can't blame her fully.

HotHunk got his son's cute picture, he fully melted and would be affectionate with him. It's very difficult for him to stay away from his son.

Will Emily die in the end or leave the country?

Yes, l believe that she has gone crazy that she will commit crime for kidnapping a child.

Will this kidnapping the boy is for the sake for her husband ?

KY looked panic when she saw Emily holding her son, she might think that HotHunk wanted their son back.

l was panic too when l saw this scenes.

l think that this kidnapping the boy can help to pull HH and KY closer as they have to tackle the problem together.

Actually, l never think that the character of Emily will come back so early in this drama as she is not a second or third female lead .

Maybe she will stay till a few more episodes.

l am waiting to watch the chinese subs tonight.

@fansdrama I don't know surely, but I think (just my guess) Emily will die soon, because so HotHunk doesn't have to divorce, instead of it he will be widow. Now it's clear that Emily is completely crazy, she lost her mind. She was very-very creepy, out of mind. I was panic, me too. I don't think that she did this because of HotHunk fully (maybe just partly). I guess she can't have child because of accident, because of it she does. 

I agree child-kidnapping will bring the parents closer. I guess HotHunk will save the child (and maybe he will be hurt) and after this the child will know who is his father.

6 hours ago, watchumlots said:

@watchumlots  The very last scene was shot to show Blondie will become a viper for that child.. She tried to show Emily that she'll look as a better mom then her being that she's married to his dad it's either a kidnapping or a court battle will happen.. Mom will join her bandwagon and settle for the kidnapping, being that Emily supposed to have memory loss and Mom refused to have anything to do with the child because of her on personal guilt for being played and refuse to have the child listed on the family registry.. None stands a chance with the child having a relationship. They have to have Hot Hunk to petition the court for custody and he's not going to dare try and snatch that child from the mom knowing how bad he's hurt her..

4 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

Highlight for me is Doo Young heard Sena's confession that she pushed Ga Young down the stairs when she was pregnant. That was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Next scene for him serving the divorce paper.

Hello @Jackie1048  It's been awhile..  I tthink the divorce isn' really going to happen not until he finds out she's a fruad..

After watching without sub, it seems that HH and Emily have agreement that both of them will divorce after the revenge,

lt's strange that HH didn't confide to KY about Emily and his agreement when he brought her to his hideout.

lt could be after the revenge, Emily changes her mind not to break up with HH but he insists to do so that makes her furious and she plans to kidnap Yoon Soo.

There is another possibility that Sena kills Emily again.

lf both are not the case then l can't think that how HH and KY could be back together if Emily is still around.

Yoon Soo seems so easily to be near stranger. l wonder whether KY has taught him not to talk or near strangers.

lt seems dangerous and easy target for strangers to kidnap him.

1 hour ago, fansdrama said:

After watching without sub, it seems that HH and Emily have agreement that both of them will divorce after the revenge,

lt's strange that HH didn't confide to KY about Emily and his agreement when he brought her to his hideout.

lt could be after the revenge, Emily changes her mind not to break up with HH but he insists to do so that makes her furious and she plans to kidnap Yoon Soo.

There is another possibility that Sena kills Emily again.

lf both are not the case then l can't think that how HH and KY could be back together if Emily is still around.

Yoon Soo seems so easily to be near stranger. l wonder whether KY has taught him not to talk or near strangers.

The best thing for Emily for her to move on and find someone who truly appreciate her. But I doubt this will happen lol. 

2 hours ago, fansdrama said:

We are two peas in a pod for I too wondered about this.  Even when he first met his father in the bathroom honestly I wouldn't let any child anywhere go to the bathroom alone these days.  Later when they met the second time he was in the park alone and I thought the same thing...  What if JH had been an evil person and took him?  Not to mention talking to two men strangers and allowing them to take his picture.  As detailed as she is about so many other things this surprised me...

Then I realized when thinking about KY she is so trusting and in a way naive.  She sees the good in everyone even where there is none in some to be found.   Has been so blind to things like what Se Na did to JH's family or even throwing her down the stairs and still eating at family dinners with Se Na and her brother it's creepy.  I personally wouldn't want to be in the same room with her let alone my son and I think JH was right on target when he couldn't believe it himself.   Mothers promise what the heck?  Se Na doesn't know the meaning of the word or honor, trust or truth. 

Looks like Emily doesn't either.  I never trusted Emily and always felt she wanted JH but kept it hidden.  Yet a part of me hopes she doesn't become to evil because of all she has been through.  I mean the girl deserves a break and someone to love her it just isn't JH. 

For no matter how much you want something you can't have what isn't and never was, yours...

I think Yoon Soo is like his mom, KY. He is naive and trust in everyone.

I watched with sub... Now, it begin to become interesting. Fight began hardly from now. Not only between Sena or HotHunk, but also Evil Witch involved Cells Beauty too, so now KY and KY's brother fight too. 

My suspicion was right:  HotHunk when he found out about KY's stairs accident and that his son almost died, plus he missed years in his son's life because of Evil Witch, he was very furious and he used this for Evil Witch's divorce. He won't forgive this.

Although KY's brother seems to be fool, I knew if he would find out the truth, he became cold and persistent (than HotHunk) and he does everything for divorce and his daughter. He doesn't afraid of anybody :) Evil Witch tried to "kidnap" their daughter, but KY's brother threatened her with TRO (temporary restraining order) and evidence about stairs incident. Plus their daughter missed and wanted her dad (yes, he loved her more than Evil Witch). She cried after her dad.

And yes, now surely Emily and HotHunk's marriage is fake. Moreover contract marriage with conditions (including they have to divorce after revenge), although KY doesn't know fully, vainly HotHunk mentioned a bit. I guess she doesn't believe to him after towel incident (It's fact, it's difficult to explain that).

I dont know why but i keep thinking that this drama is going to end like everyone being happy... mark my words SeNa will live happy with her daughter and husband. Of course she first have to accept her wrongdoings but this is so typical of korean daily dramas-_-

1 hour ago, csancsy said:

I think Yoon Soo is like his mom, KY. He is naive and trust in everyone.

I watched with sub... Now, it begin to become interesting. Fight began hardly from now. Not only between Sena or HotHunk, but also Evil Witch involved Cells Beauty too, so now KY and KY's brother fight too. 

My suspicion was right:  HotHunk when he found out about KY's stairs accident and that his son almost died, plus he missed years in his son's life because of Evil Witch, he was very furious and he used this for Evil Witch's divorce. He won't forgive this.

Although KY's brother seems to be fool, I knew if he would find out the truth, he became cold and persistent (than HotHunk) and he does everything for divorce and his daughter. He doesn't afraid of anybody :) Evil Witch tried to "kidnap" their daughter, but KY's brother threatened her with TRO (temporary restraining order) and evidence about stairs incident. Plus their daughter missed and wanted her dad (yes, he loved her more than Evil Witch). She cried after her dad.

And yes, now surely Emily and HotHunk's marriage is fake. Moreover contract marriage with conditions (including they have to divorce after revenge), although KY doesn't know fully, vainly HotHunk mentioned a bit. I guess she doesn't believe to him after towel incident (It's fact, it's difficult to explain that).

Yes, l have watched tonight episode in subs. You are right chingu, fight is starting among them. 

Because of her pride, KY rejected HH suggestion to borrow money from him when her dad needs for his Cell beauty.. I think that KY's brother will ask HH for help when emergency comes.

HH did not elaborate to KY so much about Emily and himself, just about their marriage after she recovered from her injuries.

Yes, I also feel  that it must be the 'towel' scene that make KY hardly believe HH anymore.

l think HH wants to get back KY is not really easy from now on as she feels hurt that Emily and HH live such luxurious house compare to her marriage with him.

Another fight will be HH's mum, Emily and KY to have Yoon Soo.

Archived