[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

2 hours ago, roli said:

I am kind of dropping this drama for a couple of episodes. Its really makes me angry to see KY been toy around and weak. Please not make her drag her self in the situations. She needs to focus on her carer and son. Like her mother told her . No crazy Sena, or ex...let all that go.  

l agree, the writer has made the main heroine to become too weak. She has to leave JH alone and continue to live her own live with her son. That will give her more peaceful.

Might.be afraid whether Emily and JH's mum will team up to kidnap Yong Soo.

From the preview in ep 58, Emily at a sudden asking how is KY's son and whether she and JH's mum got always keep in touch.

Why did she ask and want to know?

l have read from Naver, the preview saying  the role of Emily character will be reversed. She is not the same girl who is kind and friendly .

She will be like Sena using every means to get what she wants. She is afraid that JH will leave her after their agreement of revenge.

She wants to get favorism from JH's mum.

l think that JH's mom will commit another bigger mistakes that is kidnapping the child. l don't think that Sena will be the one.

lf it really comes to this part, l don't think I will dare to watch , l am afraid to see the panic and pain from KY..

Emily can't have sex with JH. She had multiple burns on her body so l don't think they are intimate. And  we can see that JH is cold with Emily, (very different with YK.)  No chemistry from both of them.

He did not love her at all. As what HG said to KY that she should know JH's heart will always comes to her.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Without subs...

I am glad I wrote that earlier post about opening our hearts to all views because I am about to blow most of your all's minds with my first thoughts on today's episode.  May need some mercy and understanding.  I pretty much knew from the preview some of what would happen but the one thing that bothered me so much was KY doing anything together and in the company of the wicked WITCH...  I mean first the fact that she answered the call and then went knowing what had gone on that day to me it just was out of character for her...

Forgive me as I have always supported KY in everything but I honestly think she has always been strong maybe even stronger than most of them.  The strength and courage it took to raise their son alone and then wait for 6 years.  Even when you are drunk I just don't see her there.  She has more pride in herself than that and even if she did want more answers from him.  Knowing Emily was there and his wife, that's hard to see as anything other than the wrong move...  Nothing to gain except more pain...:confounded:

Well said @USAFarmgirl That was so out of character for the type of person they are potraying her to be she could have called him and meet some where why go to the house were your Ex and his newly wife lived.. 

My thoughts on Emily she purposely exposed herself to let her know don;t have any ideas about gettong back together because from this she don't plan on divorcing when the revenge is done..  

39 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

l agree, the writer has made the main heroine to become too weak. She has to leave JH alone and continue to live her own live with her son. That will give her more peaceful.

Might.be afraid whether Emily and JH's mum will team up to kidnap Yong Soo.

From the preview in ep 58, Emily at a sudden asking how is KY's son and whether she and JH's mum got always keep in touch.

Why did she ask and want to know?

l have read from Naver, the preview saying  the role of Emily character will be reversed. She is not the same girl who is kind and friendly .

She will be like Sena using every means to get what she wants. She is afraid that JH will leave her after their agreement of revenge.

She wants to get favorism from JH's mum.

l think that JH's mom will commit another bigger mistakes that is kidnapping the child. l don't think that Sena will be the one.

lf it really comes to this part, l don't think I will dare to watch , l am afraid to feel the panic and pain from KY..

Emily can't have sex with JH. She had multiple burns on her body so l don't think they are intimate. And  we can see that JH is cold with Emily, (very different with YK.)  No chemistry from both of them.

He did not love her at all. As what HG said to KY that she should know JH's heart will always comes to her.

@fansdrama  Thanks for this heads up.. Yes I could see this happening, The only way to keep the man is throught the child and his mom will be involved because she now interested in him.. YS will be the weakness to them all So it's going to be Emily or Sena that will kidnap the child..  

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Without subs...

I am glad I wrote that earlier post about opening our hearts to all views because I am about to blow most of your all's minds with my first thoughts on today's episode.  May need some mercy and understanding.  I pretty much knew from the preview some of what would happen but the one thing that bothered me so much was KY doing anything together and in the company of the wicked WITCH...  I mean first the fact that she answered the call and then went knowing what had gone on that day to me it just was out of character for her...

Forgive me as I have always supported KY in everything but I honestly think she has always been strong maybe even stronger than most of them.  The strength and courage it took to raise their son alone and then wait for 6 years.  Even when you are drunk I just don't see her there.  She has more pride in herself than that and even if she did want more answers from him.  Knowing Emily was there and his wife, that's hard to see as anything other than the wrong move...  Nothing to gain except more pain...:confounded:

KY was just curious abt whether JH and Emily were married and living together. We can see that they did not take the same car to JH's premise. KY was standing outside the building, shouting and cursing .  l think that she did not intend to go in until Sena came and dragged her along.

JH was asking her why both of them came together and didn't she feel angry that Sena pushed her from the stairs?

The wine she drank and anger and jealousy explosion inside her just caused her to lash out without much thinking. l don't think that she mean what she said.

3 hours ago, watchumlots said:

@nohamahamoud2002:  WitchyFake's child is not from HotHunk, from her husband, the poor DimBro.  He is a dim bulb.  

Like I said earlier, lots of spinning and useless dialogue.  SweetGirl made a total and complete fool of herself in this episode.  

WRITER!  Please tell me WHY WHY WHY you have WitchyFake flouncing in/out of scenes she should never be in?  

OH!  OH! OH!  WHAT was up with WitchyFake's outfit today?   Wearing a suit coat over a nightgown doesn't mean it isn't a nightgown!  I have never seen anything quite like that.  Hope it doesn't happen again. 

Actually was the wine she drank before she reached JH's house, she was drunk, the way she walked into the house was unsteady.

Another thing that's on my mind even though I never wrote anything towards anyone is an apology to @dramaninja and others whose thoughts about JH and his needing revenge being the right thing makes more sense to me after today.  When looking back he had lost everything including the support of the people around him in believing what had really happened to his family, himself and took his broken Dad.  Even though his Mom played her own role in selfishness and greed which was felt early on even in her liking KY at first...

Still I think Se Na tortured JH in ways I couldn't understand fully and either could KY she still doesn't see how dangerous Se Na and those around her are.   He spent years loving Se Na a woman who never wanted him, just what he could give her that is until he was KY's and in her way.  Used and abused him to the point he had lost his pride as a man and his trust in others even love itself.  Hammered him again and again and it almost took his life too.  It's like being so lost and so low you don't know what to do or where to go.  I believe he left KY because he did love her and his realizing how could he protect her when he couldn't even protect himself or his family.  I believe he actually thought in his mind that she would be better off without him and safer too...

He married Emily because in his mind his life was in a way already over when he chose to leave and give up KY.  Which in my heart was and is his biggest mistake.  Leaving KY wasn't his lack of love for her it was his act of love towards her.

Marrying Emily still in his mind it was indeed revenge driven and maybe a bit of guilt too.  Yet now Emily is more driven by her control in keeping JH where he is.  Coming early to check on him because what she fears most isn't Se Na it's KY and the love she knows without a doubt JH still has for her and always will.   Emily acts the part and supports her husband playing along with his plan when all along she has plans of her own.  In a way I feel sorry for JH he has placed himself with the wrong partner again and will soon find out Se Na may not be the only woman that's unwilling to let him go...

The one woman who loved him most was the one woman who loved him enough to let him go... KY

I might seem like a yo yo or I might be trying to understand better...   Forgive my rather long post...:heart:

Hello everyone - an old soompier here.  Haven't really enjoyed the latest dramas but this one kind of caught my attention. 

I'll try to catch up later by patiently reading your posts - that should help me a lot to better understand the characters.  But so far, my fave character is HeungKi.  I guess his hatred for 'his sister' Sena would be justified once it is revealed she is not  the real sister.

I liked Lee Young-Ah in King of Baking Kim Tak Goo and I like her character in this drama as well.  She may be too nice but she has some feist in her.

As for the JH-Emily relationship, I am still hoping it is part of the plan.  JH saved her and took her to the US so they can plan to take Sena down.  Also, didn't Emily lose her memory?  She seem to be faking not knowing KY when they met - but then remembered KY as the ex-wife of JH.

14 hours ago, Leila Essalih said:

I can't undrestand much from today's episode. right ; emilie do't have amnisia ; it's plan with hh . there marriage too. but from the préview emilie had felling for his hasband. 

for  ky ; lot of peine and sena try to stop hh renvenge by using ky

Emily was interested in him from the moment they met years ago in the US.  When Emily made some nice comments about HH, SN acted like she was not impressed with him.  Then she disappeared for 3 days.  Emily was worried.  SN suddenly appeared and said she spent the last 3 days with HH.  HH actually came with SN to Emily's apartment to help SN get her things.  She was moving in with HH.  HH then paid for SN's tuition, living expenses etc.  Well cold looking SN must be well skilled in bed to ignite such a strong fire in HH :D  

When Emily first appeared in Korea, she commented that SN had stolen HH from her only to dump him when his family lost their wealth.  Emily told SN that KY and HH truly love each other.  But we all know that Emily is not the type to do something for free.  So if HH is using her for revenge, she will surely make sure she also gets something out of it.

For me, I don't care if HH will only have KY in his heart forever.  What's the point?  He made a cold deliberate decision to cut her off from his life.  And a guy who has nothing but revenge on his mind shouldn't go anywhere near an innocent kid.  

6 hours ago, sava2sava said:

My thoughts on Emily she purposely exposed herself to let her know don;t have any ideas about getting back together because from this she don't plan on divorcing when the revenge is done..

@watchumlots  You and I are thinking alike when it comes to Emily.. 

I think this writer should turn KY into a person of vengences turn her wrath on them all.. Especially her dimwit brother, her mute mom and the braindead dad.. If he's so against them divorcing believing in the vowels of marriage then why did he divorce.. The vowels says for better are worst so in his eyes the fake hasn't done anything wrong at all.. How can all she's done in the name of protecting the family be for the family when she has put this family to shame.. where as son tells him he saw mom with a man and thats a no no divorce court they went (my thoughts on this is mom wanted out anyway):w00t: When he finds out she lived with JH for 5years married his son under a fake name will he go to court and request branding her with a scartlet letter like they did way back when :w00t:        

JH's mom will be in big trouble if she kidnaps Yoon Soo; Yoon Soo is not registered as JH's son - because they refused to acknowledge the child when he was born, KY put him in her family registry.  What argument do they have now other than KY admitting she got pregnant.  It is going to be the biggest punishment for JH when KY turns around and don't introduce him to their son as the father.

I  really don't understand why KY had to go to JH's house - can't she just avoid getting involved with Sena's evil plans?  She is fully aware of her evil acts and yet she does what she tells her to do. 

I  hope the HeungKi character stays the same and remain a loyal friend to KY.

Guys,

SweetGirl teaming-up with WitchyFake makes no sense to me either.  SweetGirl knows the kind of person WitchyFake is and what she is capable of as she pushed her down the stairs!   To stand on two feet and say to her X that she trusts WitchyFake because being both mothers, they called a truce... difficult to believe.  

Conveniently pulling the "she's family" excuse when it's convenient for the plot.  I mean WHO would be friends with someone that pushed you down the stairs when you told them you were pregnant? 

WitchyFake thinks everything is about her, because, well, it kinda is.  HotHunk left his wife because of her.  SweetGirl is a single mom because of her.  She is focused on acquiring more and more of her 'father's' company, even if she has to take it from her 'brother.'    SO, thinking that Blondie & HotHunk teamed-up to take her down is a bull-eye, right-on target assumption.  

Always thought Blondie had a thing for HotHunk, for the next 10-15 episodes we can all see it. 

It's getting crazy, but now it's interesting.  

I agreed with HotHunk, when he asked KY why does she hang out with EvilWitch and that he wouldn't raise the child around her... KY's reply is ridiculous. Because she promised??? And she believes in her words after these. If HotHunk and KY were to reconcile, it would be first thing for her to kidnap their child. And I guess this will happens and HotHunk will hurt badly again, when he will protect his child.

HotHunk's fortune that his marriage is fake, these are all just misunderstandings and he was faithful to KY. This is only one reason, why yet I want them to be together and I doesn't want KY to be happy with other man in the end. It would be unfair to HotHunk. It's enough if just she creates misunderstandings and make HotHunk believe that she has other man. So HotHunk will know what it feels like to believe that his love moved on with other, because he hurts KY so much with his coldness. 

From preview I'm happy that HotHunk begin to ruin EvilWitch's marriage and he make KY's brother realize that his wife is so much eviler than he would think. I'm curious when he wants to use and reveals his information about faking daughter. First he make KY's brother leave her then "her dad" will follow so Evil Witch will be fully alone.

l really pity KY. 6 yrs ago, Sena was plotting against JH to break up with KY and after 6 yrs, Emily was plotting to cause JH's mom to kidnap the boy, Yong Soo. Everyone including JH were trying to make use of KY. A stronger person will surly  become weak as sufferings and setbacks fall onto her shoulder.

Why there is no peace and happiness for her?

The lady writer is trying to make her go crazy or to die first?

Actually l don't agree to take revenge on someone who has done wrong. They could find some way to expose Senna but they chose to keep their mouth tight. Till JH's dad passed away, JH, mom and sister sought revenge on Senna and YB.

And the actusl death of JH's dad was exactly his illness.

l am sure after taking their revenge, they won't find happiness and peace either.

lf JH's dad came to know what happened to his ex daughter-in-law, he would wake up from his grave. He dotes KY, he knows that she is a good person and his last words to her was to tolerate, must tolerate  to his son and they will definitely get happiness in the end (would be at the last episode of the drama).

l truly hoped that he wouldn't die (at so early episodes), he would see that JH would do nothing wrong, he would lecture and scold him for his mistakes.

ln reality, usually parents died, children will tend to turn bad.

Because of taking revenge, JH became a monster, his cold smile and cruel eyes makes my hair stand up. lt is very hard to watch him, he is so different from the earlier episodes.

He should be thinking that after taking his revenge, he would plead KY to come back with him.

l prefer KY rejects and leaves him in the end.

l know that it won't happen, the writer will let everyone to get their happiness in the end since this is a family drama.

Hello everyone.... am new to this thread and only started watching this drama like a week ago. Since I have seen many of Kang Eun Tak drama, and think he's 'hot' too, I decide to watch a few and read up here. 

I agree with @watchumlots that KY is just being naive and unreasonable. She knew of JH five years with SeNa, and the 'push' she got from her. Those incidents should hold enough alarm bells for her to not trust SeNa at all..! Instead KY rather point her anger and frustration at JH who had to spend 6 years away to come back and hold his head up high against those who did wrong to him. He was wrongly accused, assaulted with the scar as proof, and his family made penniless by Sena's family and his ex in laws was no better. Did not even give him the benefit of the doubt when he was trying to let them know who SeNa was like. Frankly, I would not even have pity on KY for she doubts her husband too when he tried to tell her what SeNa was like. He had a pitiful life those 3 months as her husband, at her beck and call for settling payments and buying stuffs for the restaurant.

Now that he has made a comeback, in good financial standing, KY had the cheek to lament to him that she is still residing beside the restaurant. Hey, he has cut ties by divorcing KY, he is no way obliged to provide her a similar apartment that he is sharing with Emily. Emily and JH has had a 3 year marriage, when KY only had a 3 months union with him. 

Of course, the son is the outcome of the 3 months of them being together. Here again JH had no knowledge of Yoon Soo existence, so he is faultless in the matter of child upbringing or responsible for his upkeep. He has not shown a dislike for Yoon Soo, but instead were told off by KY mother to stay away from the family. As I see it, JH gets the raw end of the stick each time with the Yoon family .... made worse by the haughty dad who never supported JH in the early part of their marriage anyway.

I am happy that he has come back with a vengeance, he was at rock bottom before he left to seek his sanity and dignity. Emily must have helped him in some ways to where he is now, so I don't feel KY deserved to feel betrayed or angry at JH.  She did not trust him or helped him up when he was accused and tormented by his family misfortunes.

JH was still not nasty to her by reminding her of his pitiful situation, all he said was 'I divorced you so that I don't have anything to come back to'. Alas, the son will be his obstacle to seek his revenge and then leave the scene. And that I feel will be the obstacles that will complicate his plans with Emily. Remember Emily too has 'an axe to grind' with SeNa, the WitchFake or Evilwitch as some here has renamed her. 

Many I read are like angry with JH which I simply cannot understand. He was the victim since he knew SeNa, his parents business loss made her dumped JH like a hot potato. Again he was cheated, trampled by YB and he lost everything.... mother's company went bust, his father death, and his last thread of some hope, KY, didn't believe him...! Many would have sought the Han River and drowned their sorrows there...! Instead JH left all his misfortunes to start anew ... and he made it in 6 years. Why are there so much hate for a person who's had turn his life for the better. His mother and sister has a livelihood now and he bought them a deserving property to live in. All that is admirable of JH to support his immediate family. Where was the Yoon when JH mother and sister fell down the monetary ladder. Did they even give a helping hand....? Now they are making big noise about him forsaking KY and Yoon Soo ...!? Bet you if he is not married to Emily, they will not have that mindset. This goes to show that the Yoon, plus KY are simply greedy and only see the dollars sign in him. 

Someone should shake some senses into them ..!

Wow, today's episode was a bit better without sub too. HyunKi and KY's brother punched HotHunk in the face (enough hardly). He deserved a bit. It seems that KY's brother knows "everything" (I can't wait for subtitle, I'm curious what said in the pen) so he wants the divorce... Now HotHunk softens (not so cold), he doesn't like seeing KY suffer. It's late, because now KY become cold and she refuses him.

Emily... I don't have words how describe. She really has feelings for HotHunk. She went to DramaQueen and JungBin, she gave expensive gifts to them as daughter and sister-in-law. But it seems that DramaQueen really changed, she isn't materialistic, she didn't accept gifts and Emily. Sorry, vainly HotHunk is her husband, KY has bigger power next to HotHunk's love: their child. This is always stronger bond than an marriage paper...

Ok I dont understand why people want him to get hurt or suffer he is not the villain  here at all everyone single thing  he is doing is to protect others and get his revenge as well.

Also I really like the point out KY isnt the only who has suffer or is suffering, JH is too and so is Emily.

I can understand being really mad at if he did not divorce her but just left , then coming back with another wife but he did not. OR that he left knowing he had a baby on the way but he did not know.

This venom towards him after all he has being though is really odd.

haha.......l like tonight episode.

HH needs to realise how KY suffers for him.  He was cold to her since coming back after 6 years. Even though he wants to take revenge but he does not need to give such cold altitude to her.

We do know HH suffers too but he is a man, he should take the responsilities first.

l think that they will reconcile one step at a time.

Emily will cause them problems later as she doesn't want to see them back together.

I don't really understand why he should get the beatings...:confused:... they should hit SeNa, the witch instead. She drove him out of his comfort zone, tricked the Kangs and Yoon into believing lies. She's seen smiling, that conniving person always up to no good. 

Finally, she's served with a divorce paper ... and still not showing any repentant. 

This is reason why storyline doesnt make sense. We know they going to get back together again next two episode because Main lead girl will not make him suffer because she too weak.

Sena is fake sister of hyunki right. Do u think hyunki real sister near him. Do u think is KY.  I feel same way. It not emily

Archived