[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

Looking back, I don't see any reason why I should hate JH.  He suffered alone - in silence.  While hurting, physically and emotionally, nobody stood beside him - not even KY.  That is the reason he asked for a divorce - he didn't want to involve KY with his revenge.  And now that he is almost getting fulfillment with his plans, everybody turned against him again. 

JH and KY divorced so many years ago - so he is free to do whatever he wants.   Why is that such a big deal for KY's family?  Is it because KY waited for him to come back?  KY waited - JH didn't tell her to - that's why he didn't come back until his plan is in place because he didn't want anybody to interfere when he  starts to throw punches.  When he left, he told HK he didn't want to leave anything vacant for him to come back to.   There is no doubt tho', that he still  love KY by being honest with her about his 'marriage for convenience'.  That was brave of him to reveal to her the purpose - and especially brave to show her his hideout. 

HK will continue to be the righteous guy and be around JH.  Good or bad times, he  is there for him.  They argue but never lose their concern and respect for each other.   I love how their friendship grew even tho' their families have been known to be mortal enemies. 

Since there is no possibility Emily would give up JH  when the plan is  fulfilled, the only  way for her to be out of this drama is to get defeated by SeNa again.  This time, SeNa might win but at the same time, it might lead to her (SeNa's) landing a free board and lodging in jail.

On the comment about Emily possibly hurting KY and eventually getting custody of Yoon Soo since she (Emily) is married to JH and JH is the father of YS, that is a negative possibility.  First off, there is no evidence YS is the son of JH.  YS is registered as the child of KY in KY's family registry - which  makes me wonder now ------- in a registry (such as birth certificate), was it ever mentioned that the father is Yoon JungHan?   It is definite that the mother's name is listed (and that's KY), but was the father's name listed also?

40 episodes to go - I hope the PD don't include too many scenes involving JH's mother.  I don't know anymore what to say about her - she is like a pendulum that goes tic tac tic tac.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, viyra said:

On the comment about Emily possibly hurting KY and eventually getting custody of Yoon Soo since she (Emily) is married to JH and JH is the father of YS, that is a negative possibility.  First off, there is no evidence YS is the son of JH.  YS is registered as the child of KY in KY's family registry - which  makes me wonder now ------- in a registry (such as birth certificate), was it ever mentioned that the father is Yoon JungHan?   It is definite that the mother's name is listed (and that's KY), but was the father's name listed also?

@viyra  This isn't a negative possibility being that JH wasn't aware of Ys.. It's to no fault of his own that the child wasn't listed under his name.. If he wants he could persue custody for his son even if it's shared he would win.. Being that theres no evidence as you said JH has every right to a paternaty test due to the fact that he was married to her at the time the child was concieved..  Even being married to Emily if she decides she can also petition the courts on behalf of being the step mom still legally married to his father.. After KY has told her that JH won't be interferring with her son life dosen't mean Emily can't.. Just her knowing this and she can't have kids because of Sena and staying with the man she loves and he has one out there what better way to hold on to the man you love but through his own kid.. Get rid of KY and they could get the kid.. Koreans are big on Sons being raised by there father side of the family..

Just say this went to court and it's known by the courts that Emily can't have kids will up there chances even more..  Especially if it' proven this was done by her soon to be Ex SIL they'll look at it if Ex SIL still has any ties to the family being that she do her child the home isn't a good place for him.. 

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@viyra 

Just say this went to court and it's known by the courts that Emily can't have kids will up there chances even more..  Especially if it' proven this was done by her soon to be Ex SIL they'll look at it if Ex SIL still has any ties to the family being that she do her child the home isn't a good place for him.. 

l don't think that is easy for Emily to get the kid even though going through court.....

JH and she are married in America, not in Korea.

Furthermore, Emily's injuries are still not all completely healed and can prove that she is incapable to look after the child (Sena did point out that Emily has mental problem).

The way she told KY that she is the mother of YS and the kid looks like her this proves that she really has mental problem.

24 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

l don't think that is easy for Emily to get the kid even though going through court.....

JH and she are married in America, not in Korea.

Futhermore, Emily's injuries are still not all completely healed and can prove that she is incapable to look after the child (Sena did point out that Emily has mental problem).

The way she told KY that she is the mother of YS and the kid looks like her this proves that she really has mental problem.

@fansdrama  American marrage are recognize in Korea also and certain laws do apply even if Emily can't look after the child money talks especially if housekeepers and smebody like JH mother will also be involved in the childs life which happens to be his Bio G/ma.. (Whom will be consider as no different then KY mother) Just as well as they has evidence of her treatment still won't her they chances in court.. Also Emily telling KY the child sort of look like her was something she was throwing out there ti tell KY don't try and use your son to get him back or I'll take him from you.. With Emily you need to read between the line to understand her actions.. 

Ky is in a very bad position even if she was in America were mothers are recognized first But being this is Korea and her family has a lil bit of money this is why I said it would be shared cusotdy of the child no one wins in these situation not even the child who only hurt in the end.. Ys seems to be a pretty bright kid when it comes to somethings and the first question he's going to askhis mom is why she didn't tell him that was his dad and when is he coming home that he has heard her talk about all his life 

@sava2sava- are we referring to 'if KY dies"?  If and when that happens, Emily has no chance of getting her hands or getting custody of the child of her husband's ex wife.  If and when something happens to KY and she is unable to care for YS, the rights to care for YS would go to KY's immediate family - the Han family.  JH can, of course, file a  petition for this but he has to go through the legal process - first and foremost, prove his relationship with the child YS.  He also has to prove he is fit to be a father to the child. 

If Emily is a bit smart, she would focus on going on with her revenge on Sena - but looks like her priority at the moment is 'to make JH happy' by getting YS involved.  That would be her biggest mistake, if ever.

In most dramas I've watched which are similar in situation with this drama, the villains hardly get their punishment - either they are forgiven or they commit  suicide to  get away with their crimes.  I am hoping this drama won't go that route - especially for someone like SeNa (should we continue to call her SeNa since her identify will soon be revealed?_

1 hour ago, viyra said:

If Emily is a bit smart, she would focus on going on with her revenge on Sena - but looks like her priority at the moment is 'to make JH happy' by getting YS involved.  That would be her biggest mistake, if ever.

Yes @viyra If she was smart this is what she'll do by she sure is far from being the dimwit brain as KY.. In Emily mind she got bigger fishes to fry and Sena is a small fish She'll still will do what's plan between her and JH with some changes of her own her and there.. I still think the two ladies will team up to take those kids

Ep 60 & 61 w/Eng subs:

WOW.  That's it.  That's all I got.  

Oh, and we should take a communal 'chill pill.'  There are 40 more episodes.

One dumb SweetGirl waiting 6 years for a guy that ditched her for his revenge and hasn't looked back... Well, she is Sweet, but I've seen boxes of hammers that are smarter.  Actually, I've seen massive bags of rocks that are smarter. 

Real Life:  EVERYONE would have moved-on.  

KDrama Life:  EVERYONE remains moony-in-love and waiting... waiting... waiting...

40 more episodes remain, WitchyFake ain't going down so soon.  It's simple arithmetic.  Something in The Plan will go awry.  Oh, Blondie? She's gonna die.  However,  she isn't making friends running around trying to save her 'crush.'  'Cause that's what it is, a 'crush.'  One-sided, at that.   It's OK gurl, I'm with ya.  WHO wouldn't have a crush on HotHunk?  

We got us some more drama in the future, appx 39 episodes worth.  HotHunk is taking the entire crew down.  He's gonna be avenged, and RICH RICH RICH.  Don't forget about his 'lost love' and 'little kiddo.'   He chewed-out his 'wife' for making waves with SweetGirl, Kiddo, and DramaQueen.  But she won't stay quiet and stay home.  

BTW, she should have bashed WitchyFake's face a few times with her handbag, simply for old-times' sake. That was a major missed opportunity.  (I'm just sayin')

So the Chairman is down.  And OUT.  Next is WitchtyFake's father.   One-by-one is how they will be picked-off, 'cause this is KDrama and there are 40 more episodes remaining.  It's too soon to be over, SweetGirl will convince HotHunk to let WitchyFake ride for her brother's sake, or some other equally DUMB reason.  Er, excuse.  

21 hours ago, watchumlots said:

Ep 60 & 61 w/Eng subs:

WOW.  That's it.  That's all I got.  

Oh, and we should take a communal 'chill pill.'  There are 40 more episodes.

One dumb SweetGirl waiting 6 years for a guy that ditched her for his revenge and hasn't looked back... Well, she is Sweet, but I've seen boxes of hammers that are smarter.  Actually, I've seen massive bags of rocks that are smarter. 

Real Life:  EVERYONE would have moved-on.  

KDrama Life:  EVERYONE remains moony-in-love and waiting... waiting... waiting...

40 more episodes remain, WitchyFake ain't going down so soon.  It's simple arithmetic.  Something in The Plan will go awry.  Oh, Blondie? She's gonna die.  However,  she isn't making friends running around trying to save her 'crush.'  'Cause that's what it is, a 'crush.'  One-sided, at that.   It's OK gurl, I'm with ya.  WHO wouldn't have a crush on HotHunk?  

We got us some more drama in the future, appx 39 episodes worth.  HotHunk is taking the entire crew down.  He's gonna be avenged, and RICH RICH RICH.  Don't forget about his 'lost love' and 'little kiddo.'   He chewed-out his 'wife' for making waves with SweetGirl, Kiddo, and DramaQueen.  But she won't stay quiet and stay home.  

BTW, she should have bashed WitchyFake's face a few times with her handbag, simply for old-times' sake. That was a major missed opportunity.  (I'm just sayin')

So the Chairman is down.  And OUT.  Next is WitchtyFake's father.   One-by-one is how they will be picked-off, 'cause this is KDrama and there are 40 more episodes remaining.  It's too soon to be over, SweetGirl will convince HotHunk to let WitchyFake ride for her brother's sake, or some other equally DUMB reason.  Er, excuse.  

I have that in mind too (the highlighted phrase) - but I am hoping she  doesn't - enough with those stupid moves.  And if she does, I hope JH don't waver or get shaken even if  he is threatened using his son. 

I am still on JH's side with his revenge - nobody seem to understand him or his purpose.  The guy lost his father in a bitter fight to save his business - and made the hardest decision to leave the woman he loves the most.  I wish they would just leave him alone; everyone's telling him to forget about his  revenge.  Nobody knows how he feels because they were never in his shoes.  KY's mom telling JH's mom to forget about revenge after all these years???  That woman lost her husband and I can understand her standing by her son's side  with his purpose - except she want too far by refusing her own grandson's existence.

Yes - 39 episodes to  go - 39 episodes of hurt, some more  betrayals and misunderstandings.  I can see JH's continues suffering to protect his plan - and of course to eventually be able to  be  with KY and their  child.  It is obvious JH is hurting inside  every time he looks at KY - and even more hurt now  that he can't even look at a picture of his son - all that's left in his mind is their  first and second encounters.

@Ldy Gmerm:  I disagree, the brother and father of SeNa do not love her, they are actually afraid of her.  HOWEVER, they think she is their 'blood' so they defend her.  

Emily did not say the child looks like her, she said the child has HotHunk's eyes, that she can see HotHunk when she looks at him.   

It is so early in the series for the DNA to be released... that would mean SeNa is scrapped from the entire family.  How would/could she continue to be a pain?  She would be a pariah.  She would probably be kicked-out of the country.  What then?  Where would the plot go? 

Also, I didn't think the 'secret' about SeNa & HotHunk would be out this early either!  But everyone knows everything, so that cat is out-of-the-bag.

Poor HotHunk.  He supports and cares for every broke/broken woman but his own wife and kiddo.  SeNa went after another sucker when HotHunk left for home because his family's company hit hard times.  So HotHunk supported her for years, only to get ditched.  

Let's all remember it was Emily who called HotHunk  to tell him of SeNa's arrival in Korea.  But SeNa came to Korea to pursue DimBro and get on her father's registry.  Her father's family wanted HotHunk's family property, she could have married HotHunk, with whom she has a past, to get in with her father's family.  But that would have been too easy.  Too easy for KDrama writers.   Emily has always been on HotHunk's side, but for her own selfish reasons.  

NOW, she is where she always wanted to be:  HotHunk's wife!  Even if it is a contract marriage, they are married and she can flounce around as his wife.  WHY did they marry?  THAT is the question.

JH was unhappy, even angry, years ago when KY said she didn't believe that SN was behind what happened to his family.  To me, it wasn't as if KY said that SN is a good person who can't do such things.  KY wasn't able to believe that anyone could do that to people they know. Even fake Dad was shocked and reminded SN that she was doing this to "family".  So I think it made JH just look like a richard simmons bag for leaving KY for that reason.  Especially when KY said she didn't believe it but she would go talk to SN to make her reveal her role, if any in this.  Naively stupid KY.  And came home very sad that she couldn't worm anything out of SN.  Only to meet JH who told her he was leaving.

As a mother she is right not to want her son to have anything to do with a man who lives and breathes revenge.  Which is why I can't understand JH's Mom.  She wants revenge more than she wants her children's happiness.  She can even disregard her grandson all in the name of revenge. And revenge for what?  For the man who told them that he wants them above all to be happy?  If they knew him, they would know he would rather they live happily rather than fill their hearts with anger and bitterness.  As JH said, turn himself into a devil to catch a devil.  

Somehow  the comment that if he knew about his son, he would have abandoned the revenge made me angrier with him.  I wouldn't have wanted him to be with KY just because of the child.  

Emily could have outed the fraud but she kept quiet.  I hope JH and his Mom find out that Emily knew what was happening but was paid to keep quiet.  That would be retribution esp for the Mom! 

1 hour ago, O said:

As a mother she is right not to want her son to have anything to do with a man who lives and breathes revenge.  Which is why I can't understand JH's Mom.  She wants revenge more than she wants her children's happiness.  She can even disregard her grandson all in the name of revenge. And revenge for what?  For the man who told them that he wants them above all to be happy?  If they knew him, they would know he would rather they live happily rather than fill their hearts with anger and bitterness.  As JH said, turn himself into a devil to catch a devil.  

l don't think that JH's dad will want them to take revenge too.

KY respects him the most as she considers him a good man.

JH's personality follows his mum, impulsive.

Beside KY, HK also hardly believe that SN could do such horrible things (including being a fake daughter and sister).

Just now, fansdrama said:

l don't think that JH's dad will want them to take revenge too.

KY respects him the most as she considers him a good man.

JH's personality follows his mum, impulsive.

Beside KY, HK also hardly believe that SN could do such horrible things (including being a fake daughter and sister).

Why do I have a feeling that SeNa would interfere in the DNA testing requested by HK?  She is so bothered by the missing toothbrush so she'll figure out the reason why.  So @watchumlotscould be right - HK's DNA result might get lost on the freeway.  The one performed by JH's team, which was handed to Emily, might undergo some magic and not get revealed.   If the latter happens, how would KY react to JH's confirmation that SeNa is not the real daughter of Kang JaeHyuk?  Hate him some more for lying?

2 hours ago, viyra said:

Why do I have a feeling that SeNa would interfere in the DNA testing requested by HK?  She is so bothered by the missing toothbrush so she'll figure out the reason why.  So @watchumlotscould be right - HK's DNA result might get lost on the freeway.  The one performed by JH's team, which was handed to Emily, might undergo some magic and not get revealed.   If the latter happens, how would KY react to JH's confirmation that SeNa is not the real daughter of Kang JaeHyuk?  Hate him some more for lying?

@viyra.. Interesting choice of theory but I don't think it is HK's DNA testing that will be taken. SN doesn't know that HK suspect her to be the fake Se Na. He chose to do the DNA testing when The CHairman of YB group was arrested. He chose to do it because his uncle is arrested. 

I choose to believe Emily will betray Jung Han because she doesn't want to lose him. Emily wants to stay married to him and thinks JH can love her romantically. Smh Smh Smh I did not like the look on her face once Drama Queen told her not to dare and dream of becoming her DIL. LOL lol lol  Drama Queen is still the selfish woman she was 6 years ago but at least she knows not to be greedy anymore.

5 hours ago, O said:

Emily could have outed the fraud but she kept quiet.  I hope JH and his Mom find out that Emily knew what was happening but was paid to keep quiet.  That would be retribution esp for the Mom! 

I think once or if Emily kidnaps YS, this secret will be outed. Of courseee KY will be wtinessed to the lock down of Emily six years ago , but then she will say that she came to Emily six years ago asking for her to tell KY Se Na's secret but she refused. Which led Emily to the attempt on her life. @O Chingu, You are right he doesn't know she knew about the con and didn't warn anyone about it. Only Se Na and Ka Young knows that Emily knew about the con Se Na set up for KY"s in law and KY's family. Damn , can't wait for them to find out. I was quite confused about the funeral's scene but JH didn't know that she knew about it. THis will hurt HH so much because he saved and trusted the woman who could have prevented the tragedy that happened to his family. 

I wonder what does the Chairman want to see Jung Han for??

What kind of threat was that? Keep you son away from him grrrrr!

She has been doing that anyway and he wasnt pushing for it since he knows the tuition he is in right now..

Does she really want to mess with  his ex wife and son like really is that smart to you when he is on  revenge streak right now?

Watched without subs and have no idea why Emily went crazy but JH is going to have a real problem on his hands when he tries to get rid of Emily.  She is crazy.  I hope KY and family move and don't let anyone know where they moved to.  I think Emily will definitely try to get rid of KY thinking she can have JH if she does.  I feel bad for HK, he is such a good guy and he cannot believe all that SeNa has done.  Now the action is finally beginning it is hard to wait for new episodes.  

l  knew that Emily took so many pills, not only for her injuries,  also for depression......

Without taking her medicine, she is really gone crazy.

She did not want to follow JH's plan, she did her own way.

l believe that she will get rid of KY and YS if she can't have JH.

At first, I thought that she wants the boy (YS) as she can't conceive but surprisingly, she asks KY not to let her son to meet his father.

lt is really unbelievable!

Emily's jealously will affect JH's revenge too.

Emily wants JH but she knows that she can't have that. In her mind he has been telling his mother and KY that he plans to get rid of her when that is not true. Emily does know that JH does not love her and will never love her because KY and his son are in his heart. Given her mental issues there is no doubt she will make JH pay in some way for what she sees as throwing her away. Emily is not rational at all. JH made her no promises other then to help her get revenge I bet but because she liked him for so long she assumed she finally had her chance and reality has shown her that it was all in her head. 

Fate made sure that Emily could not keep JH with the knowledge he has a son with KY who Emily knows JH still loves. That is tie that can not be broken. The sad part is in trying to hurt JH , KY and YS she is only hurting herself. Trying to keep his son from his father in the end is useless when KY nor JH are making any waves by allowing JH to see the child. This will not allow her to keep JH it will only make him madder when he has told her to stay away from KY and YS. It is completely the opposite of what Emily craves,  but given Emily's mentality she is totally in the realm (or close to it) that she has been done wrong by JH and even KY instead of facing she never had a chance with JH in the first place. I would bet she can't understand why Se Na and now KY were able to get his love and care but she never could.

I am going to start agreeing that the only way to be truly rid of Emily in the end is she will have to die. The woman is obviously tormented. Fake Se Na has ruined her life with trying to kill her and Emily knows that she may never find a man who will like her after this let alone someone who will be able to deal with her not being able to possibly have children. Its another reason why she clings to JH. The only problem is that her 11 year one sided love has done nothing for her. Emily has still not gained this man's love and she is loosing not only his friendship but his respect by the things she insist on doing outside of their plan. 

I said she is a wild card and I knew it. Emily is the one that will bust up everything if only to get back at JH for what she sees as his rejection and playing her when that is not true. JH never rejected her because he never gave her hope that the relationship was anything more than a partnership in revenge. When the revenge was accomplished then they divorced. Only now Emily is trying to change the script. She deluded herself into thinking she could have more with him and reality is setting in. He certainly never played her because he never talked about her in the manner she said in today's episode to his mother or KY. Its Emily who is making these things up because she wanted his mom to accept her after she confessed her love for JH but his mom did not. With KY its pure jealousy on Emily's part. Emily thinks her 11 year old crush is suppose to be better then the 3 mos he spent married to KY. Fate and Karma are going to show her once again that is untrue.

If she truly loved JH she would want him happy regardless if it is with her or not. She would never try to hurt him let alone keep him from his son. Emily knows that man left the woman he loved and missed years with his son due to what fake Se Na did so her acting out now is just her wanting to be spiteful and keep JH from what she feels he is counting down for and that is to go back to KY and YS. 

What Emily will do is stir up a mother protecting her child and I can see KY going on the defensive and she really needs to tell JH as well that Emily is not to be trusted and keep her from around her and her son. Emily is unstable mentally and I can see her trying to do something to KY and YS when she still fails to get what she wants and that is JH. 

From the subs it seems HK was fussing at his dead mother at the "River of Woe's" after learning the real Se Na died from a hit and run. I guess he realized it was his mother who may have done it hating the child the father had out side of the marriage. I feel bad for HK but he needs to get his head in the game. What his mom did was bad to an innocent child before her death (if it was more than an accident) but at the same time it was pure evil of Se Na to come into their lives and wreck Havoc. 

The fake's excuses to get revenge will not wash given all she has done. Se Na had no reason to involve so many people in her promise of revenge to the mistress of that man. It makes me laugh that she wants everyone to let her keep her child but she had no concern for KY and her son. To push aside all she has said and did that impacted so many lives. Its ok once again for her to do wrong but no one should want to stop her, take away something important to her or get back at her. 

Will the truth of the DNA test make it to the board I do not know. I hope it does.. but I can't bet on it. 

Archived