[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preview Translation

Kang: Ever since DR was born, I wanted to take her to the amusement park and ride the miracle-round 

DR: I am very scared, what happen if something happen to him (doing surgery)? 

DY: i said definitely not him!

HS: Then what happens?  He is the only one that matches.

MR: I have a good news, we have found the match!! 

GR: what is that person? 

DR:  I will do it!! 

Kang: Do you want me to see you on that surgery table?  That’s like telling me to go dead.  

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Lol grandma should be attacking the other two instead but glad she ruin that! :joy:

I know she thanks he is with another women  all because of his garbage family.They have no respect for him.

My favorite scene of the episode , Grandma is always on point lol. Did you see what she did to WDR , It seems like a flashback to the bath incident , Where DR was hitting WDR with the trash can lol.

3 hours ago, gerrytan8063 said:

Clip of the Episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfIvH2Kmkzs

Mrs Wang & Daya had to save the dishes & pot as Grandma swipe off the dinning table

Omo. This clip started my day off right until the subs come out. Literally can't stop laughing. She went straight for the rich girl's hair! lol. WDR wasn't exempt from Halmoni's justice either! I don't think little miss rich girl will be back.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

the life he destroy for his own..... :/

24 minutes ago, smhelen said:

True evil. He even said something of the sort at the beginning when he first recognized Mr. Kang

And with the way he's living, you'd think he'd be better off in prison... =,=  

With only 2 more weekends to go, why is the story shifting away instead of resolving Mr Kang innocence and reconciliation of the OTP?  Not really liking the sympathy card that WriterNim doing. DY never fails as the selfish richard simmons that she is and don’t see how she can be redeemed.  Let’s not forget her mother HS, another painful character to watch that is full of hate.  What’s with MR?  She finally went to see DR b/c she needs something? But when everyone was hating on Mr KANG and DR due to the big reveal, MR kept her distance despite saying she’s worried for DR. Words are cheap! Are we suppose to accept that MR is written that way b/c she has an ignorant person for a mother?

5 hours ago, angelangie said:

Grandma is the dark avenger :D hahahaha....definitely she add the spices to the whole series :)

True.  Sometimes I think Grandma is pretending to have dementia and is using it as a way to get back at everyone for their stupidity.  She is the only one that can see the good in people.  Loved how she went after SY and also didn't leave WDR alone.  :lol:  Grandma is the only one I like besides WDR, although, I think he should have stood up to the family and remained by DR's side instead of divorcing.  Now they are using DR as a caretaker for Grandma he steps up and complains about it.  I know he has to be a filial son but he loves  DR and all they had to do was have DY and her husband, (not sure of his name) move out and they wouldn't have had a problem.

1 hour ago, luvabe said:

And with the way he's living, you'd think he'd be better off in prison... =,=  

This exactly my thinking.

Karma came and got him but he still plan to continue  being a richard simmons.  When they were egging DR I was hoping he was peeping from the corner to see it's not as simple as he thought. All them ripples...

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I didn't expect Doran to be a match. She really loves her dad so much. I love them both. They are ready to sacrifice for each other and for Gorae too. 

The haelmoni is so adorable :D

Me too, but I did think it was weird that she was matched but what was the reason HJ and DR not being matched? 

Do-Ran’s decision to care for grandma: The right thing

Do-Ran’s decision to help grandma might look questionable. After all, the grandma’s family members have treated her very poorly.

It is to be noted that Do-Ran's feelings for the grandma are independent from her feelings to Dae-Ryook. In fact, she had liked the grandma before she liked Dae-Ryook. In turn, the grandma also likes Do-Ran and is her strongest defender.

It is true that the grandma could not prevent her divorce. However, even a poor family could not accept Do-Ran if her dad turns out to be a convict with murder charge (Mr. Kang is not a murderer; however, nobody knows it at present).

The grandma, at heart, most likely still wishes Do-Ran as her granddaughter-in-law. This shows when she scolds both Dae-Ryook & the new girl at the dining table. However, she is the head lady of a big family and company. Thus, she has to maintain the family and company honors and has to accept the divorce.

Therefore, Do-Ran’s decision to care for the grandma is the right thing. This shows that she has a noble heart and she also needs to do that for her own peace of mind.

Her relationship with Dae-Ryook is another matter. She doesn't lack of option as she has another suitor. She may start afresh with Tae-Pung or remarry Dae-Ryook.

Archived