Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

20 hours ago, sebsob said:

Heartfelt thanks for your recommendations.

You are welcome.

In the two dramas that I mentioned, the focus was on how the bad leads mended their ways, in a lot of episodes, so that they finally deserve forgiveness and acceptance.

If you wish to watch how well good people strike against bad people and how main bad persons got prison punishment, here are some suggestions (if you have not watched them):

1. The Promise / Heaven's Promise

(This might the best justice drama that I have encountered)

2. Ice Adonis / Yellow Boot

3. Hide and Seek

4. First Love Again.

In nos. 1-3, the main good lead is played by Lee Yu-Ri, in no. 4 it is played by Myung Se-Bin.

In these dramas, initially the main good leads are kind but naive. However, after half of the episodes, they learn their lessons and become formidable fighters. They regularly strike down at the bad leads, until finally the bad leads lose everything.

It is amazing that these good leads, although they are females, are more decisive than many male leads in other dramas.

[Note: Thanks for your suggestion on "Sunny Again Tomorrow". I have watched it].

@jasmine19

Wow thank you so much.

I've put Heaven's promise on my definite watch list now!  I'm really enjoying Five Enough (thanks @rolisrntex too)  I really love the family dynamics and I already see potential for that 'pain' that I must endure before the sweet relief of justice.  My sister thinks I'm mad.  The best way I can describe it is feeling really thirsty and those first few sips of water when you quench your thirst - there's nothing like that feeling. The problem is you have to feel the thirst first. 

Once again, thank you!

Hey guys, I know the drama is over, so there will be fewer people talking and looking at the post, haha.  But i just want you'll to know that you can watch Jin Kyung (HJ) on Happy Together at 11 pm tomorrow with her cast from Sun-kissed Family!  If you miss her!!! 

Here are all 34 of the OST songs with English hardsubs if anyone wants it:

My Only One OST (Part 1-34) [English Hardsubbed] (Youtube Playlist) 

Uee and Choi Soo Jong appearing in Knowing Brothers next week: