[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

HJ can stand by her man but at the same time she should not have the audacity to ask her sister to forgive him.  That is not her place or right to do so.  It’s unfair of her.

I believe Mr. Kang did not kill DY’s dad but someone is covering the real story up like perhaps DY dad had someone in his business embezzling money and it forced him to get a private loan to cover the losses and maybe he wasn’t repaying it on time and got stabbed, etc.  Something might come out where DY’s dad was not a perfect person and did something underhanded. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, desertflower said:

HJ can stand by her man but at the same time she should not have the audacity to ask her sister to forgive him.  That is not her place or right to do so.  It’s unfair of her.

Oh, yea and I completely agree with that statement!!  It is not fair to her sister, but I feel like the reason HJ did it because only when her sister forgives him that she can marry him.  She wants to get her sister's blessing.

This is not related to this drama, but HJ, Jin Kyung has a movie coming out on March 27, which the character that she is playing in the movie is that far off from her character in this drama.  This movie was made two years ago and it is finally coming out!!  It is a great family movie, so if you are in South Korea or if you are coming to South Korea, please go check it out!!  It should be a lot of fun!!  For more information check the link below!! 

https://movie.daum.net/moviedb/main?movieId=107380

8 hours ago, desertflower said:

I believe Mr. Kang did not kill DY’s dad but someone is covering the real story up like perhaps DY dad had someone in his business embezzling money and it forced him to get a private loan to cover the losses and maybe he wasn’t repaying it on time and got stabbed, etc.  Something might come out where DY’s dad was not a perfect person and did something underhanded.

Oh the irony!  Kang-sam is proven innocent of the charges he went to prison for and his name is cleared. Meanwhile, it is proven that DY's father was a shady character and even proven to be a criminal in the process then DY gets kicked out of the Wang household instead due to the embarrasment of it all. :w00t: 

1 hour ago, smhelen said:

Have they dropped a preview, yet? 

They already showed the preview at the end of last week's episode.

Episode 91-92 Preview

Preview Translation (from Kocowa):

Grandmother: I won't eat anything without Myeong Hee.

Jin Gook: Myeong Hee is dead. So she can't come.

Grandmother: What did you say?

Man: He got married to a woman from work. They were happily married. Things like that happened in a day.

Kang Sool Il: My real name is Kim Young Hoon. Do you remember me now?

Hong Shil: You must suffer damnation!

Tae Poong: Please stop!

Hong Shil: I don't need any of you! Neither you nor Hong Joo!

Go Rae: Then do you want me to find and kill him? Is that what you want?

Hong Shil: No! Go Rae!

Go Rae: I'll do as you want. I will take revenge for my father.

I wonder if the woman had something to do with killing the dentist. The homeless ex-money lender might have wanted to protect the newlywedded wife and he set up Kim Young Hoon as the murderer. 

13 hours ago, Ayame said:

Man: He got married to a woman from work. They were happily married. Things like that happened in a day.

6 hours ago, smhelen said:

I wonder if the woman had something to do with killing the dentist. The homeless ex-money lender might have wanted to protect the newlywedded wife and he set up Kim Young Hoon as the murderer. 

I maybe wrong but I feel the loan shark did it and frame Mr Kang, In the clip it shows the knife drop to the floor, While they were struggling with each other, Mr Kang was pushed

To the floor and passed out, When he woke up  DY dad already had the knife in his chest.

Also When DY dad and Mr Kang were struggling,  The loan was right behind the

Dentist. Once He pushed Mr kang to the floor

and he passed out, The loan shark stabbed DY

dad.

6 hours ago, Doloris B said:

The loan shark stabbed DY

dad.

So, you don't think it is the woman that stabbed him. I find it odd how they focused on her during that segment. I think there is still more to the story with her in it. 

1 hour ago, Doloris B said:

I knew it ! Mr Kang was passed out and the knife was on the floor. There's no way he could

Have stab DY dad. Now if only he can find the loan shark to clear things up.

Or find that woman who witnessed the stabbing. 

Archived