Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, dolorisbrady said:

I love DR and WDR. But DR is going to have to grow a backbone , And WDR is going to have to

grow a a set and tell his mom where to get off

At this is my Wife.

For now, my anxiety level is at a peek. Did you see Dae Ryook totally collapsing shortly after his father hit the desk? Does that mean the father told him to split?

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah WDR needs to stand up against his mom, but by Kdrama rules he probably won't. DR will likely have to find a way herself.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, smhelen said:

For now, my anxiety level is at a peek. Did you see Dae Ryook totally collapsing shortly after his father hit the desk? Does that mean the father told him to split?

This time i thing all his family will be against him even his dad and grandma 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure how to writer will resolve this but at least the drama was extended by 6 episodes a few weeks ago. It gives more time for the writer hopefully.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually didn't want it to be extended. They shouldn't drag it on for too long.

 

Guys, a crazy thought just suddenly crossed my mind. Do we know for sure that the person Mr. Kang (might've) killed was DY's Dad? Was it ever explicitly shown? Could it have been a normal guy who's not related to DY's family at all?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, luvabe said:

I actually didn't want it to be extended. They shouldn't drag it on for too long.

 

Guys, a crazy thought just suddenly crossed my mind. Do we know for sure that the person Mr. Kang (might've) killed was DY's Dad? Was it ever explicitly shown? Could it have been a normal guy who's not related to DY's family at all?

Unfortunately it was DY Dad it  is shown close to the end of episode 2. DY dad I think had a dentist office in the building on that floor, It would explain why he was there.What is bothering about the clip of crime is , When Mr Kang is running at DY dad , They show who is behind him before they show DY dad and Kang

drop to the floor, After that Kang is scene running away. 

 

Also the pic DY is scene looking at on her tablet

, Is purposely put there to throw the viewers off.

Mr Kang never wore a mask or hat or that shirt

at the scene of the crime. His hair was much longer,  this mans hair in the pic is short. 

 

In episode 4 a policeman comes to see Mr kang freinrd, He tells him hesl ooking for Mr kang because of a prisoner who he you use to share a cell with. The policeman also goes to see Mr Kang at the church , He tells him that the suspect name Yoon Dong Soo was released and robbed another safe. He warned him its not good idea to be seen with this young guy. I think Mr Kang took the wrap for him.

 

 

Edited by dolorisbrady
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't watch this drama in a while and just saw the clips of DY screaming that DR dad killed her Dad. So did WDR mom succeed in getting them divorced.. ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

I haven't watch this drama in a while and just saw the clips of DY screaming that DR dad killed her Dad. So did WDR mom succeed in getting them divorced.. ?

She didn't the first time WDR stayed with DR even though he knew her father's secret.  But now that the other bomb has blown, Its looks like they will be headed for divorce court. Next week. So much for wedding vows, As soon as the other shoe dropped they went 

Went straight up in flames..

Edited by dolorisbrady
Additional info
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dolorisbrady said:

In episode 4 a policeman comes to see Mr kang freinrd, He tells him hesl ooking for Mr kang because of a prisoner who he you use to share a cell with. The policeman also goes to see Mr Kang at the church , He tells him that the suspect name Yoon Dong Soo was released and robbed another safe. He warned him its not good idea to be seen with this young guy. I think Mr Kang took the wrap for him.

 

Is that clip from the past or the present time? I am curious. Perhaps, I should watch episode 4 again. All that I want is for this whole mess to be cleared up once and for all. But that is wishful thinking. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smhelen said:

Is that clip from the past or the present time? I am curious. Perhaps, I should watch episode 4 again. All that I want is for this whole mess to be cleared up once and for all. But that is wishful thinking. 

The clip is in the present.  DR was living with her

Her other dad at the time. Mr Kang was volunteering at the church. I'm agree with you, Im tired and sad from seeing all the suffering that's going on. WDR and DR were so happy in

the beginning.  now their marriage is up in flames as HJ and Mr kang.  The families are

Shredded to pieces,  I just want see happy

smiley faces again. My supply of Kleenex is running real low watching this drama.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget - there's another person at the scene of the crime: the loan shark's assistant(?), who ran out asking for help. I might be thinking too much, but it's possible that the bakery guy is that assistant's son?

 

Also, will Mr. Kang's former cellmate (Dong-won) show up again? His appearance probably won't resolve anything, but I kinda miss his clumsiness lol.

 

I can't wait until the weekend, but I probably will wait until Sunday night to watch both eps at once, because I don't think I can handle Mr. Kang being heartbroken, criticized, and humiliated at the same time. (In case you haven't realized, Choi Soo-jong is my bias in this drama lol he's the reason I'm still watching it.)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am too feared to watch this weekend’s episodes.  HJ and Kang; WDR and DR couples are going thru another roller coaster.  I feel so bad for all four of them but mostly for Kang.  This weekend will be DR’s blow off weekend.  I just hope it won’t last all four episodes.  Guys, I actually can understand here, not her tantrums, but missing her father part.  Growing up without a fatherly love can be really hard because she has to watch other kids walks with their dad and now to see that DR have a dad and she doesn’t, she will be very jealous, and that is part of her personality.  The part that i am curious to find is how GR will react to the situation.  But I wonder why the writer had to use her family.  

 

Writer, please listen to our wishes, don’t let DY’s childish act last all weekend.   She can be mad for like one or two episodes and let the past be in the past.  Poor Kang!  HJ, help solve his case!!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jamie Hartford said:

I am too feared to watch this weekend’s episodes.  HJ and Kang; WDR and DR couples are going thru another roller coaster.  I feel so bad for all four of them but mostly for Kang.  This weekend will be DR’s blow off weekend.  I just hope it won’t last all four episodes.  Guys, I actually can understand here, not her tantrums, but missing her father part.  Growing up without a fatherly love can be really hard because she has to watch other kids walks with their dad and now to see that DR have a dad and she doesn’t, she will be very jealous, and that is part of her personality.  The part that i am curious to find is how GR will react to the situation.  But I wonder why the writer had to use her family.  

 

Writer, please listen to our wishes, don’t let DY’s childish act last all weekend.   She can be mad for like one or two episodes and let the past be in the past.  Poor Kang!  HJ, help solve his case!!  

My mom says it best : You can't fix what happened yesterday. You will never forget, The

Only thing you can do is try to forgive which is 

hard , And move on. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2019 at 2:09 AM, luvabe said:

 

I can't wait until the weekend, but I probably will wait until Sunday night to watch both eps at once, because I don't think I can handle Mr. Kang being heartbroken, criticized, and humiliated at the same time. (In case you haven't realized, Choi Soo-jong is my bias in this drama lol he's the reason I'm still watching

I agree. I am watching because of Choi Soo-jong too. I am totally sympathetic towards him.

https://youtu.be/yYvFznlauF8

 

 

 
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most boring two episodes ever.  The writer is dragging it soo much.  The whole time I was so frustrated.  And HJ bed scene didn’t even show, what the heck?  Also, what is the point of having DY screaming at DR’s father?  He payed his price that he didn’t even commit.  And putting grandma in the hospital, that just bad. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jamie Hartford said:

The most boring two episodes ever.  The writer is dragging it soo much.  The whole time I was so frustrated.  And HJ bed scene didn’t even show, what the heck?  Also, what is the point of having DY screaming at DR’s father?  He payed his price that he didn’t even commit.  And putting grandma in the hospital, that just bad. 

That's why I didn't want the drama to be extended. I knew they would drag it.

 

28 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I just saw the KBS preview line up for today. I am totally skipping this weekend. There was no hope or comfort in sight. :anguished:

Guess I'll skip too. But at least the loan shark will be back tomorrow, so hopefully things will be a bit better next week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So guys the thing that I really didn’t understand about what this writer did together was, how in the world she has HJ’s niece wreck her own aunt’s wedding? I mean why on her wedding day, the most happiest day of her life, and it turn into the most miserable day of her life?  Did she happened to have her one of family members going thru that?  

 

Another thing, people understood her action because she grew up 28 years without a dad, but a lot of kids grew up without a mom or dad? Now, I might sound mean, but that’s how I feel.  Instead DY was treated like princess all her life with her mom by her hand and foot.  And on the other hand, DR has led a hard life.  Her mom didn’t really love her.  She was being discriminated by her mom and kick of the house in the cold weather.  I think DR should be more than DY.  And having DY ruining a person’s business was not ok.   She payed his crime and he even begged and said sorry, what else do you want from him?  But this drama does lead to a bigger question that I think it is worth debate and think about!  If my dad was a criminal, who show up almost thirty years later and claim he is my dad, will I be able to accept him?  Or on the other way around, if I know he killed one of my family member, and I know he paid his crime, will I be able to forgive him?  I think I would on the second one, not sure about the first one.  If I know he payed his crime and he know what he did was wrong, I think I would be able to forgive him, maybe not right away!! 

 

So guess, I predict HJ will go back to Kang’s side despite of Kang’s past.  But this time he would push her away, I think.  Here what I think.  Yes her brother-in-law is part of her family.  But by not marrying him will not bring him back.  She has what, about 50 years ahead of her, so she can’t just not marry him just because one accident he made.  Also, like she said, the future is more important than the past.  And over time HS will come to accept Kang and will forgive him.  But I think I’m the end it is HJ’s choose to stick with him or to leave him for good, and if she does that, I would understand it, but I will be kind of disappointed.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this drama has high ratings, but I wonder what Koreans really think of it. I feel like it's not a good representation of the society. If not for Choi Soo-jong, I would've given up on this drama long time ago. I've watched quite a few KBS weekend dramas, and imo this one is not on par with some others like My Daughter Seo-young (highly recommended if you haven't watched it yet) and Five Enough/Five Children.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...