[Drama 2018-2019] My only one, 하나뿐인 내편

0ly40

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked that the starting of the drama..But now I only watch KBS YouTube clips to be updated on the drama..Lost my interest to watch subbed or full episode.

But looks like it's getting higher rating.. As they passed 40% the cast have to fulfill the rating promise they made in Happy Together..Congrats. It's fun when cast get to fulfill rating promise by achieving desired rating. :star:

And the cast is visiting Happy Together again.. It's nice that this time the older cast joined in HT. I specially love the acting of Do Ran's Mother In Law and Grandma..Well Mother In Law is being truly mean and ignorant but I loved it when she used to go all "Omo Omo Omo." and her other exaggerate expressions. Glad that she won award at KBS drama Awards. It would've been nice if ther's a catagory for Grandma too. I'm looking forward to this Happy Together episode.

I love how KBS promote their dramas..It'll be daebak if My Only One achieve 50% viewership..So many amazing KBS Family dramas these days went close to it but it's tough to do that now that people have different options and choices for drama.

7 hours ago, Doloris B said:

Lord please dont let it be DY. 

Nah she to busy minding everyone else's business to get pregnant. I really hope there's payback for  her. 

Oh I know let YR divorce her and marry the one they trying to fix up DR with. Now that would be hella funny. :naughty:

2 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

I really liked that the starting of the drama..But now I only watch KBS YouTube clips to be updated on the drama..Lost my interest to watch subbed or full episode.

But looks like it's getting higher rating.. As they passed 40% the cast have to fulfill the rating promise they made in Happy Together..Congrats. It's fun when cast get to fulfill rating promise by achieving desired rating. :star:

And the cast is visiting Happy Together again.. It's nice that this time the older cast joined in HT. I specially love the acting of Do Ran's Mother In Law and Grandma..Well Mother In Law is being truly mean and ignorant but I loved it when she used to go all "Omo Omo Omo." and her other exaggerate expressions. Glad that she won award at KBS drama Awards. It would've been nice if ther's a catagory for Grandma too. I'm looking forward to this Happy Together episode.

I love how KBS promote their dramas..It'll be daebak if My Only One achieve 50% viewership..So many amazing KBS Family dramas these days went close to it but it's tough to do that now that people have different options and choices for drama.

The preview looks fun, but I wish Jin Kyung (HJ) were there as well. I guess she's busy promoting her movie, since I haven't seen her in interviews together with the rest of the cast.

22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Still, given how HJ and Kang were finally married off with HJ moving back in with Kang, I think this drama is headed to a happily ever after ending for all.

Viewers are conflicted at present: Some hope for ♀DR & ♂DR reunion; others prefer ♀DR to start afresh, possibly with TP. I already stated the pro and con for each option.

In case that ♀DR & ♂DR reunite, ideally they and grandma live in a separate house (perhaps with a helper to monitor the grandma, when both DRs go to work). This would help the healing process better.

Unfortunately, the ‘DIL should live with MIL’ tradition is a heavily guarded fortress in these dramas. Thus, it might not happen.

There is another choice. ♀DR needs to be assertive. If the family wants her back, she should insist that either Da-Ya (and YR) go out or she (with ♂DR & grandma) live independently.

22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

My only question now has to do with DY. She has shown no evolution of character at all, and remains a bratty, self-entitled princess wannabe. There isn't even any cuteness or sincerity of feeling for her family to soften her negative characteristics.

The problem with DY is that she has too much idle time. She also seems to watch Cinderella too frequently, but with the expectation that the bad sister would win the handsome Prince.

I have a simple recipe to modify her behavior. Send DY to a farm in the country for a year. Let her work as a farm hand, where she has to plant and harvest potato, corn, or whatever crop (and carry heavy sacks to or from the barn). Get her to tend cows (with the big things constantly brush or bump her while sounding "Moo, moo ..."). If she also has to chop wood, so much the better. Don't give her any help, except the first month living allowance.

When she returns, tell her that if she does not behave, she would be sent back to the farm. I guarantee that she would behave very nicely. Strangers may even mistake her for a novice from a monastery.

9 hours ago, luvabe said:

The preview looks fun, but I wish Jin Kyung (HJ) were there as well. I guess she's busy promoting her movie, since I haven't seen her in interviews together with the rest of the cast.

Me too!  I was really looking forward to seeing Jin Kyung:(. Now I am sad that she won’t be there.  

I don't think that that DR and DR will end up together in the end.  I get the sense that it will end badly for them, especially DR, the husband.  I think that DR ends up dead at the hands of DY, probably trying to save DR.  DR may end up with TP.  Instead of MR being pregnant, I wonder if it will be DR who is pregnant. 

I think there is something wrong about DY's family (with the exception of her brother).  I found it interesting that her mother cut ties with her aunt once she remarried, only to seek her out for the liver transplant. Says a lot about that family and their shallow values. Same goes for DR's in-laws.  

21 minutes ago, Jamie Hartford said:

Very curious what is DY talking to HJ about and the look on DR face after she saw the scene (between DY and HJ).  DY better stay far away from HJ!!! 

Yes she better lol . But it seems she has her own problem now YR has started cheating on her with the employee. She had it coming it's long overdue YR was tiring of her.

Whoa, just when I thought the writers had forgotten about YR's employee! So we might get to see YR dump DY after all bwahahaha :tounge_xd:

I bet DY is running her big mouth and talking trash about Mr. Kang and DR again. If HJ is pregnant, DY will probably tell her to have an abortion. Ugh, does she have to speak in every freaking ep???

10 minutes ago, luvabe said:

Whoa, just when I thought the writers had forgotten about YR's employee! So we might get to YR dump DY after all bwahahaha :tounge_xd:

I bet DY is running her big mouth and talking trash about Mr. Kang and DR again. If HJ is pregnant, DY will probably tell her to have an abortion. Ugh, does she have to speak in every freaking ep???

Oh no HJ is not going to tolerate DY , Shes no DR . HJ Blasted her and her Mom before about how badly her Mom raised  her. Dont mess with Auntie HJ lol . I also want to see WDR Mom get hers for meddling in DR and WDR affairs. I Hope her plans blow up like TNT. 

37 minutes ago, luvabe said:

Whoa, just when I thought the writers had forgotten about YR's employee! So we might get to YR dump DY after all bwahahaha :tounge_xd:

I actually hope she does because I feel if she is so vile this time I  think it will be the last straw for the other family members, YR included.

Also same WDR's mum her messing with DR when she's already having a hard time will be the final straw for WDR.

Their nasty personalities are about to come back at them like a boomerang and slap in the face.

42 minutes ago, tas82 said:

I actually hope she does because I feel if she is so vile this time I  think it will be the last straw for the other family members, YR included.

Also same WDR's mum her messing with DR when she's already having a hard time will be the final straw for WDR.

Their nasty personalities are about to come back at them like a boomerang and slap in the face.

I hope someone gives DY a real, literal slap in the face. Multiple slaps would even be better.

3 hours ago, Doloris B said:

Yes she better lol . But it seems she has her own problem now YR has started cheating on her with the employee. She had it coming it's long overdue YR was tiring of her.

Oh I am back in! I figured something like this would happen and DY would get kicked to the curb! :glasses:

Archived