[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

7 hours ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

Lol. This thread irks me. I'm sure if PSJ were the leading man of HPL, all of you here would be swooning over how brilliant HPL is. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind this is true. Everyone here is supportive only of PMY in the context of how good she looks beside PSJ. Skimming over most of this thread, it's mostly a PSJ worshipping ground, with PMY treated as some sort of side trophy who happens to fit perfectly with PSJ. 

I'm already predicting this: and will go back to check this thread in about a year's time when PMY has a new project (assuming both PSJ and PMY are still single). If PMY's next leading man shows immense chemistry with her, greater than PSJ-PMY, this thread will trash the drama, hate it. If PMY's next leading man shows good chemistry, but not as great as PSJ-PMY, the drama will praised by this thread, so people here can pretend to be "happy" for PMY. 

BTW, before anyone accuses me of being against this ship, if all the so-called proof about PSJ and PMY dating are true, I'd be one of the first to be happy about them, because PMY deserves all the love she gets and more. And if PSJ is the man for her, then that would be awesome.  All the best for them! 

I just can't resist speaking out against shippers threatened over their bias getting (sorry for inventing the next word) out-chemistried by "some wannabe lead actor" that they have to trash PMY's subsequent dramas. 

For the record, I am a guy shipper in this thread and I do not worship PSJ because that would be legit weird. 

I felt i needed to get things sorted out because you seem to be under the impression that PMY is getting the short end of the stick here. 

Reading through your post history tells me you are a man who is married if what you posted is indeed real. 

There is something you need to be aware of. I can probably say 90% of the people here are female shippers, you can’t expect female shippers to be swooning over their female counterparts most of the time, unless you live in a country where same sex marriage is considered normal or very common, then I have no comment. Go look at other threads, not any shipping threads by PMY, I give you some examples, Goblin couple (LDW-YIN),  Song-Song (SJK, SHK), Scarlet Heart couple (LJG, IU), look at any random page in those thread, how often are you going to see the female focused in the thread? 

I just want you to know whatever impression you had in this thread, not sure how you got them, but I wish you would just focus on being positive for PMY and her future dramas and not leave such distasteful comments in this thread.

I’m doing this at 6:00am+ in the morning because I respect the fact that there are other guy shippers out there, so I hope you can have the basic decency of being mature about it considering you are a married man with a wife, so I expect you to cross check the facts before coming up with a post.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm a female shipper but I have a huge woman crush on PMY. I like PSJ too but I'm more of a PMY fan. I did not like HPL. I really really wanted to. I watched the whole drama to support PMY. The story was boring and picked up at ~episode 4, but it got boring again after SDM stopped fangirling over the singer (4got his name). I seriously thought they were filling in gaps to get all the way through to episode 16. I felt bad for my PMY looking tired, and having to throw in kissing scenes that have no significance. 

I dont think PSJ being in HPL would have saved it. Even though KJW is a good actor, and not meant to be a romcom actor (in my opinion), the biggest fail was the storyline. What made it watchable were the actors and actresses who tried their hardest. I will not rewatch HPL like I have been rewatching WWWSK ever since I finished watching it. I will always wish the best for PMY even if I dont like the drama she is in. Goodbye LaBit shipper! 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

I'm sure if PSJ were the leading man of HPL, all of you here would be swooning over how brilliant HPL is. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind this is true. Everyone here is supportive only of PMY in the context of how good she looks beside PSJ.

Nope you're totally wrong. After wwwsk I'm in love with pmy so i decided to watching he dramas. 

1. Me after watching Healer: wow she and JCW look good together, no wonder if there are some people believe they're dating after drama

2. Me after watching City Hunter: wow she and LMH look good together eventhough I don't like LMH for no reason

3. Me when watching HPL: wow her chemistry with kjw is great and sometimes look at them make my heart fluttered but I lost interested to hpl when fangirling thing is gone, similarities scene with wwwsk, unnecessary scenes and the bad execution from pd-nim

The main point is we didn't like hpl because of the storyline, not because of pmy with other actor besides psj.

8 hours ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

I'm already predicting this: and will go back to check this thread in about a year's time when PMY has a new project (assuming both PSJ and PMY are still single). If PMY's next leading man shows immense chemistry with her, greater than PSJ-PMY, this thread will trash the drama, hate it. If PMY's next leading man shows good chemistry, but not as great as PSJ-PMY, the drama will praised by this thread, so people here can pretend to be "happy" for PMY. 

Go ahead. You can check this thread in a future but wanna bet if your statement is wrong, you must join us to be PPC shipper? Can you? LOL . Please dont take the information in half so you don't draw the wrong conclusions. And watch out for your statement. For addition, maybe you must read this thread from page 1 so you will get enlightenment lol

PS: Im a fan of JCW, If I want I can be a ChangMin shipper but I have a strong feeling with PPC so I'm still here

• Like 1

I do not like FFMW I dropped that drama, not really a PSJ fan before WWWSK. I watched more PMY dramas before but I do not like Queen for Seven Days. I knew her from SKKS. I tried watching HPL but corny dream sequences made me drop it. I still supported it by watching clips. At least I have added views to HPL videos. :P Not keen to watch the whole drama because it's too much WWWSK alike and it pales in comparison. It's not about a specific actor or actress. My drama preference is based on story and genre and not on the actors and actresses in it.

It's not compulsory that fans have to like all dramas of their favorite stars even if it isn't passable based on their own personal preferences. 

Don't vent your frustrations here now that you can no longer connect your LaBit with any delulus. 

I have online friends who loves LaBit, fine with me, whatever makes them happy. Be mature enough to accept reality that not all people share your opinions. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

We must be happy because the uninvited guest still coming to our home. Maybe they are too boring in there :lol:

Hahahahaha ikr... I hope other shipper who lurks in here and want to argue with us.. come on say something but in the end we can still prove facts about this ship and maybe we can convince you what is the difference from reel to real:D

• Like 1

I just happened to know where did the wwwsk team stayed in Phuket and OMG the place is hugeeeee if I was PSJ I wouldn't want to waste the chance for the vacay reward haha. So sad that the other casts couldn't make it to the vacay reward. Maybe we can get the whole casts' photos having fun there. 

• LOL 1

I think writer did not go. Yes cameramen were there but they stayed on the main resort. Some crew posted pics of the vacay. PPC stayed at the private villa which is also owned by the resort. 

A crew posted views from the resort and shippers made fan edits like this :D when they did not join island hopping with the group. It was later known they didn't stay at the main resort but at the private villa. 

Screenshot-20190614-095516.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

wow..stranger came here again..please stay on only your shipper space even if you don't have what you can talk about your ship anymore. don't bring your frustrations here. we don't have time to care about other shippers' frustrations because we will have plenty of subjects to be talked.

1. where are ppc now?

2. why are ppc MIA?

3. ppc's new cf

4. pmy's new magazine photos and psj's new movie&drama

5. contents on D-cut blu-ray&dvd(new ppc wedding photos, new ppc stills, 227 mins ppc couple&group commentary, ppc couple interview, ppc NG, 600 mins ppc bts, unexpurgated hug&kiss&bed scene, D-cut re edited wwwsk 1~16 eps..etc):)

• LOL 8

yes ppc stayed at the private villa not at the main resort. ppc team posted pic of room at the main resort in ig story on the first day when they arrived in Phuket. but last day, they posted pic of the private villa. seeing ppc team's captions and ig story, seems that they visited the villa where ppc stayed and had a pool party there on the last day.

20190614-114649.jpg

20190614-114712.png

Photo-Grid-1560480776534.jpg

Photo-Grid-1560480753057.jpg

• Love 1