Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

ohh she's dangerous. She can make any man fall for her without her realising it. be careful captain hoho

• LOL 1

25 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

ohh she's dangerous. She can make any man fall for her without her realising it. be careful captain hoho

Lol our captain isn’t that too bad himself thou. He’s a killer with the ladies too.

pretty much, PPC is THE perfect match made by heaven.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Never getting tired of looking at Viki interview clips. Look at that stare.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Hi fellow ppc shippers! Been awhile since i posted...been reading posts for quite some time now...personally, sometimes i think that our captains have been together then they separated...but with the clues we see from our captains, my shipper heart skips everytime we notice a "coincidence" which makes me think again that they're just laying low :) but now i just miss them :huh:

He can really carry a suit well.. he looks sooo good.. :love:

Imagine him at his wedding..  :lol:

• Like 2

It seems that Joonie has left some message for fans in the fancafe, but only the Honorable members can see it (it's quite a journey starting from the signup to the level-up process) & many fans have been urging to read what he wrote. Can I be honest with my jealousy :bawling:
The ones who got to read his letter said it brought them to tears, oh my heart :heart:

20190613-131701.png

If you are in relationship for real, what love skill do you want to use?

He answered:

"When in long distance relationship or being away from girlfriend, suddenly appear infront of her."  :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 7

8 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

If you are in relationship for real, what love skill do you want to use?

He answered:

"When in long distance relationship or being away from girlfriend, suddenly appear infront of her."  :wub:

I'm not surprised if he flew across the globe just to see her. *Ahem that's y they been MIA

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

It seems that Joonie has left some message for fans in the fancafe, but only the Honorable members can see it (it's quite a journey starting from the signup to the level-up process) & many fans have been urging to read what he wrote. Can I be honest with my jealousy :bawling:
The ones who got to read his letter said it brought them to tears, oh my heart 

Do you know what he wrote in the cafe? Can you please share to us

26 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

The ones who got to read his letter said it brought them to tears, oh my heart :heart:

i saw it too~~  someone shared the pic on ig but they didnt share the content of the letter~  im so curious to knowwww~ 

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw it too~~  someone shared the pic on ig but they didnt share the content of the letter~  im so curious to knowwww~ 

Do you have a link? Please share it.... I already miss psj

2 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I kinda miss him too. Watched RM yesterday where PSJ was with KHN. He is so so handome there esp when they play by the pool. Omooooo.:kiss_wink:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

:heart:@rubiflorie it requires a certain no. of posts/ comments & even visit days in order to get the automatic promotion Regular member level (then Honorable is something else that requires extra) so I don't think anyone will (be allowed) to share. I finally managed to join that (the process did drive me nuts I have to admit, my sketchy Korean is not enough & googletranslate helped in the way) but my visit day only doesn't meet the requirement to be Regular member just yet (one more week to go at least).

So I'll end up in tears & jealousy, everyone plz excuse me today ... :bawling:

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

sorry i tried to find it but i think that person already deleted the pic.. but it’s not the pic of psj or anything, just a pic of his fancafe homepage showing subfolder ‘love letter’ if im not mistaken... 

16 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

:heart:@rubiflorie it requires a certain no. of posts/ comments & even visit days in order to get the automatic promotion Regular member level (then Honorable is something else that requires extra) so I don't think anyone will (be allowed) to share. I finally managed to join that (the process did drive me nuts I have to admit, my sketchy Korean is not enough & googletranslate helped in the way) but my visit day only doesn't meet the requirement to be Regular member just yet (one more week to go at least).

So I'll end up in tears & jealousy, everyone plz excuse me today ... :bawling:

Ahhhh ok... I do understand:tears: I hope I can join the cafe but unfortunately I can't

17 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sorry i tried to find it but i think that person already deleted the pic.. but it’s not the pic of psj or anything, just a pic of his fancafe homepage showing subfolder ‘love letter’ if im not mistaken... 

Ohh I see... Thanks for the effort in finding it... Ohh I miss him so badly:bawling: It's been 14 days last he post on his sns.... 

28 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

Ahhhh ok... I do understand:tears: I hope I can join the cafe but unfortunately I can't

if u want to join the fancafe you can email ur passport, phone no and daum cafe id to them to get ur accounts verified..  i think some chinese fans did tutorials on how to join the cafe.. sorry again i forgot who shared that tutorials..

maybe @mimi8592 can kindly share here what to do to successfully join the fancafe?? 

hmmm.. maybe he will do most of his updates on his fancafe now? :unsure:

But I think he will still update his IG.. 

Now Im wonderin what his message is.. looks like contents from the cafe wont be allowed to be posted elsewhere... *sighs...

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

if u want to join the fancafe you can email ur passport, phone no and daum cafe id to them to get ur accounts verified.. i think some chinese fans did tutorials on how to join the cafe.. sorry again i forgot who shared that tutorials..

maybe @mimi8592 can kindly share here what to do to successfully join the fancafe?? 

Sad to say I don't have any passport or any valid id to sign up in the cafe:tears: