Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Later there will be someone who will say the same thing... goshh what goes around comes around...haha 

Just chillax.

Unpleasant post , move on.

Pleasant post, play along. 

ohh I was about to say this yesterday. I was watching WWW and there's a scene where scarlet was watching a family drama and this came out...

Screenshot-20190614-150639.png

:lol:

Just saying that this 'Whats Wrong With My _________' is already become like a famous phrase and will always be mention. Kudos to the famous WWWSK success.

• Like 1

Simply put..  if youre not completely on board on PPC. dont read this forum.. you won't be able to relate. 

we have old and new shippers here and lurker shippers who can just very well jump on to anything we talk about here.   Because we all find the fun on shipping! 

again, we will not cradle your emotions.. deal with that on your own.. you dont like what you see or read.. do yourself a favor and just dont visit this forum.

oohhh man... we did it again

kinda sad and hurt that this thread become a place for 'the visitors' to vent their anger ..

the kissing scenes the bed scene was on the drama and even downloaded on you tube...  millions even billions or trillions of people around the world can watch it without restriction... the bed scene have over 3.7k comments on you tube in different languages.. a lot of things have been said there but why oh why this thread cant talk about it 

confused for a while and still confuse right now ekekeke 

whatever

i'll be damn...continue my mission and try to stop me lalalalala

• LOL 1

What's wrong with these random people coming on & jabbing at us how & what we should we talk about! This is a shippers thread as long as your delusional thoughts stays within the fandom or a certain section it's ok to talk about anything. It's ok to run our imagination wild as long as we don't directly tag psj or pmy or anyone related to them into our conversation. Like this is so annoying did that person really just said we shouldn't talk about the bed scene or their private life because apparently there are minors here!?? Huh if those minors are wwwsk fans then they also know about the scenes including the bed scene so I don't get it how we are setting a bad example to them just by reminiscencing those moments!? We can't be advocate of their life, if you wanna keep your innocence intact then maybe you should go & do your homework or something instead of lurking here. People on this forum are all adults & we can convieniently talk about adult things, we can express our opinions, interests & distates openly! The kind of shippers are here they aren't even half as blunt or delusional as i've previously experienced with any other ship! Lastly If anyone has a problem with the converstaion that happens in here  then just buzz off from this forum & spend your precious time somewhere else geez :expressionless:

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the visitor stimulated my pervert modeB)

lmao you are really rubbing it thick at this point ha! :joy: 

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the visitor stimulated my pervert modeB)

lmao you are really rubbing it thick at this point ha! :joy: 

Just get out of here if you don’t like:unamused:  

We didn’t do anything wrong 

The description of SHIPPERS PARADISE

Screenshot-20190614-235532.jpg

SO, WHY ARE TROLLS PROHIBITING US FROM DELULUS? -_-

Yes, we sometimes lurked in your threads but we never create new accounts and go there to quarrel. We only post here in our turf. This is our space. We have our opinions.

I love PMY and PSJ individually or together. But it doesn't mean I find each and every project they made amazing. As I have said, I am not a blind fan. I don't like Hwarang. Didn't finish it because of the genre. I didn't like She Was Pretty. It was fine but not that amazing. 

What about you visitors? Plenty of time to create new accounts and visit here huh. Bored much with your ship? It has been a year since WWWSK aired but I have never felt bored supporting them yet. :P

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Later there will be someone who will say the same thing... goshh what goes around comes around...haha 

Just chillax.

Unpleasant post , move on.

Pleasant post, play along. 

to be honest it would depend on their post..  think of it as your own home.. would you just let other people trash your own place? 

Doesnt mean I am taking shipping seriously..  but when someone else just suddenly talks down on our personalities or character here? thats different. 

• Like 1

20190615-001716035.gif

We are being accused by a solid fan pretender that we only spazz for PSJ and treat PMY as his object of desire or whatever term the solid fan pretender used.

But look at the favorite thread of our visitors, all they do is praise PMY's co star. 

"When you point one finger to others, your other four fingers are pointing at you" 

• Like 3

PMY is still MIA while PSJ  only updated his weibo. It feels like forever! I can’t wait to see their next post. Is it a CF? Is it a trailer? Is it a personal pic??? :ph34r::heart::ph34r: Our ninjas!

• Love 1

Cosmo throwback :kiss_wink:

how to be semi ninja: 

safe distance - check

walk slowly behind her - check

be a gentleman and wait for her while she stops to greet her adoring fans - check

---very smooth PPC.. very smooth.. :lol:

• Like 2

I do believe his weibo update is done by Awesome's employee,  and the message tag#닥터자르트#(he can write Dr. Jart+).

lol weibo is a Chinese website(China), you want promote something, if not write in Chinese at least write in English, write in Korean ?????

based on the responses from weibo fans, I think IG is a better tool for promotion.(he is the ambassador for Dr. Jart+ Taiwan, not China)

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

We are being accused by a solid fan pretender that we only spazz for PSJ and treat PMY as his object of desire or whatever term the solid fan pretender used.

But look at the favorite thread of our visitors, all they do is praise PMY's co star. 

"When you point one finger to others, your other four fingers are pointing at you" 

That's a great quote! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ivy-Blue said:

I do believe his weibo update is done by Awesome's employee,  and the message tag#닥터자르트#(he can write Dr. Jart+).

lol weibo is a Chinese website(China), you want promote something, if not write in Chinese at least write in English, write in Korean ?????

based on the responses from weibo fans, I think IG is a better tool for promotion.(he is the ambassador for Dr. Jart+ Taiwan, not China)

Aaah so he is actually still MIA like PMY! Please be together PSJ and PMY!

Just a little suggestion, if you want to read a forum that focuses mainly on the drama itself and does not include conversations/discussions about the couple, whether be it personal or public matter, pls go directly to the drama’s thread/forum.

Obviously you shouldn’t be visiting a SHIPPING THREAD/FORUM if you get easily disturbed by those topics. The description clearly says what it says. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2

pretty sure...:blush:

Please know that It is no coincidence that he will ninja after her drama ends.

Patiently, soon