Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

44 minutes ago, Butterscotch2020 said:

And she isn’t even that young... just younger than me. And I feel responsible because I got her into kdramas in the first place. 

I guess she's not really a minor then?

Just a heads up though... Once the dvd is released.. the contents will be talked about here. and as we are all fans of WWWSK, we all know there's a bed scene.  The dvd might or might not have a bts of that... but nevertheless it would be talked about. We can't really tell people here what to say... because we have no right on that.  I guess we can ask to tone down if some words are not very pleasant to your liking.  But please, let's watch our choice of words.  We are just conversing through typing, we don't want our messages to be misunderstood.

We are not snapping at you.. but saying that you are "appalled by the behavior on the thread". is a bit off for everyone here.

We only stood up to other people's accusations that we don't really care about PMY and we just pretend to be supportive or that we are just swooning and praising PSJ here.  and I can't really accept that comment of "seeing PMY as a trophy beside PSJ". As a woman who admires PMY.. that's offensive for me.

We can and we will discuss other projects of PMY and PSJ other than WWWSK. it's a shippers' forum: "PARKPARK COUPLE" not drama thread of WWWSK.  When SAJA The Divine Fury comes out... it would also be discussed here. And whatever projects they would have in the future. 

We can't control other people's opinions of what is posted here. But if they don't like what they're seeing... they shouldnt read them.  I don't read other shipper's forum.

As far as I am concern, and I think everyone here or even visits here from time to time would agree that... we NEVER said anything bad against anyone.  I wouldn't be part of a group who would just disrespect anyone.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@twoparkcouple seems to them we talked only about bed scene here while we talked a LOT of things here. Recently we talked about wedding scene tho... oh well you should just get alongg to them why bother to post the bed scene again here goshhh I'm trying to pure my mind but ...

Spoiler

YpPKILU.jpg

THANKS A LOT ;) THIS IS SOMETHING WE CAN NEVER EVER AVOID IT LMAO

2 hours ago, Butterscotch2020 said:

You have accused people from different ships lurking here but from what I can see you’ve been lurking there too. Pot - kettle. 

Maybe some of us also lurking to other thread but the difference is we never comment or badmouthing in there. Waste our time and waste our energy

B)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It’s so funny how after HPL, this thread has  so many newbies, and suddenly we get a lot of “I care about PSJ/PMY a lot that’s why Im doing this or this thread is too delusional, it’s inappropriate I need to say something” type of people visiting here and running their opinions because they “cared”.

Let’s get a few things straight:

1) this is PPC thread, this means it is PPC shippers space. We are allowed to say and be allowed to be whatever level of delusional we want to be, that’s between our shippers problem.

2) If u are a HPL shipper or any other shipper, you have ur own space, go there. Srsly, go there and vent and do whatever you want, your unasked opinions are not welcomed here.

3) if this thread bothers u in any form of ways, very simple: DONT COME HERE.

I’m sick and tired of haters/shippers criticizing this thread. If you gonna come here, either lurk quietly or stay out of it.

LAST FREAKING REMINDER, THIS IS PPC AND PPC SHIPPERS SPACE.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

ooops sorry i didnt know we arent supposed to discuss the bedscenes/kissing scenes here. i mean it was on tv and all over the net right? but we cant talk about it here? ok sorry

sorry again if i always share my delusional and perv thoughts about PPC here.. i didnt know we cant do that here also eventhough this is a shipping thread..  ok sorry 

sorry i didnt like HPL and shared my dislikes here.. i didnt know it’s a cardinal sin to dislike it or talk about it here.. never ever gonna mention about it again kayy?  ok sorry

sorry if i ever snapped at visitors everytime they come here and accused us things we didnt do.. obviously it’s my fault i snapped..  i should have welcomed them and their accusations with open arms.. ok sorry

can someone please list down things we can or cant do here?? i lost count already coz it seems too much to remember.. if i need to apologize about something i said or posted just let me know kayyy..im super chill~ 

in the meantime, let me drag my evil self outta here and go to utube and watch the precious bedscenes there.. coz i cant give up on those :joy:

geezz 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Later there will be someone who will say the same thing... goshh what goes around comes around...haha 

Just chillax.

Unpleasant post , move on.

Pleasant post, play along. 

ohh I was about to say this yesterday. I was watching WWW and there's a scene where scarlet was watching a family drama and this came out...

Screenshot-20190614-150639.png

:lol:

Just saying that this 'Whats Wrong With My _________' is already become like a famous phrase and will always be mention. Kudos to the famous WWWSK success.

• Like 1

Simply put..  if youre not completely on board on PPC. dont read this forum.. you won't be able to relate. 

we have old and new shippers here and lurker shippers who can just very well jump on to anything we talk about here.   Because we all find the fun on shipping! 

again, we will not cradle your emotions.. deal with that on your own.. you dont like what you see or read.. do yourself a favor and just dont visit this forum.

oohhh man... we did it again

kinda sad and hurt that this thread become a place for 'the visitors' to vent their anger ..

the kissing scenes the bed scene was on the drama and even downloaded on you tube...  millions even billions or trillions of people around the world can watch it without restriction... the bed scene have over 3.7k comments on you tube in different languages.. a lot of things have been said there but why oh why this thread cant talk about it 

confused for a while and still confuse right now ekekeke 

whatever

i'll be damn...continue my mission and try to stop me lalalalala

• LOL 1

What's wrong with these random people coming on & jabbing at us how & what we should we talk about! This is a shippers thread as long as your delusional thoughts stays within the fandom or a certain section it's ok to talk about anything. It's ok to run our imagination wild as long as we don't directly tag psj or pmy or anyone related to them into our conversation. Like this is so annoying did that person really just said we shouldn't talk about the bed scene or their private life because apparently there are minors here!?? Huh if those minors are wwwsk fans then they also know about the scenes including the bed scene so I don't get it how we are setting a bad example to them just by reminiscencing those moments!? We can't be advocate of their life, if you wanna keep your innocence intact then maybe you should go & do your homework or something instead of lurking here. People on this forum are all adults & we can convieniently talk about adult things, we can express our opinions, interests & distates openly! The kind of shippers are here they aren't even half as blunt or delusional as i've previously experienced with any other ship! Lastly If anyone has a problem with the converstaion that happens in here  then just buzz off from this forum & spend your precious time somewhere else geez :expressionless:

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the visitor stimulated my pervert modeB)

lmao you are really rubbing it thick at this point ha! :joy: 

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the visitor stimulated my pervert modeB)

lmao you are really rubbing it thick at this point ha! :joy: 

Just get out of here if you don’t like:unamused:  

We didn’t do anything wrong 

The description of SHIPPERS PARADISE

Screenshot-20190614-235532.jpg

SO, WHY ARE TROLLS PROHIBITING US FROM DELULUS? -_-

Yes, we sometimes lurked in your threads but we never create new accounts and go there to quarrel. We only post here in our turf. This is our space. We have our opinions.

I love PMY and PSJ individually or together. But it doesn't mean I find each and every project they made amazing. As I have said, I am not a blind fan. I don't like Hwarang. Didn't finish it because of the genre. I didn't like She Was Pretty. It was fine but not that amazing. 

What about you visitors? Plenty of time to create new accounts and visit here huh. Bored much with your ship? It has been a year since WWWSK aired but I have never felt bored supporting them yet. :P

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

Later there will be someone who will say the same thing... goshh what goes around comes around...haha 

Just chillax.

Unpleasant post , move on.

Pleasant post, play along. 

to be honest it would depend on their post..  think of it as your own home.. would you just let other people trash your own place? 

Doesnt mean I am taking shipping seriously..  but when someone else just suddenly talks down on our personalities or character here? thats different. 

• Like 1

20190615-001716035.gif

We are being accused by a solid fan pretender that we only spazz for PSJ and treat PMY as his object of desire or whatever term the solid fan pretender used.

But look at the favorite thread of our visitors, all they do is praise PMY's co star. 

"When you point one finger to others, your other four fingers are pointing at you" 

• Like 3