[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

It's a beautiful FRIday isn't it? many beautiful CF photos of our OTP are coming out & they totally light up our Friday. Seriously I respect shippers from other ship & at the same time, we shouldn't let their viewpoint have a say to ruin our mood :P

Let aside all their IG coincidences for a moment, I feel that even the brands themselves match don't you guys think so too :P Like if one of them is doing this CF, somehow the other will also have counterpart (either complementary or rival lol~). And as the beautiful pictures are coming out one-by-one, they complete each other rait? Today is just one of those beautiful days so let's enjoy the ride :heart:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

Where are you PPC? WHERE??:bawling:

If you two do not update IG up to today, I will conclude you're spending private time together. So if you don't want me to be delusional, please show up or update IG today.:joy:

I’ve already concluded it yesterday:D it’s really a long time lol (but they still could be together even if they update):tounge_xd:

9 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Still not sure about she liking psj's photo in weibo is accident or not

maybe PSJ used her phone to like his own photo hahahha.. sometimes my bf does that to annoy me :sweat:~ but nahh PSJ will nvr do that to PMY hehe :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

Hi,

My younger cousin alerted me to the drama on this thread and I am posting because of her. And because I’m appalled by the behaviour on the thread. 

I am both a PMY (since I am Sam) and PSJ(since Hwarang) fan... and a committed fan of WWWSK and PPC shipper. From my perspective you have disrespected both of them in an attempt to “defend” the ship.

Things have gotten out of hand on this thread. I am disappointed in the shippers here because:

1-you are talking about their personal/bedroom life. This is not appropriate even as a joke. There are young, underage fans on this and other threads. You have discussed Them both in a way that is highly disrespectful and frankly disgusting. I am including discussions of the bed scene and insinuations about what they are doing together in their private lives. 

2-your behaviour to fans and former shippers is bordering on bullying and harassment. I will start reporting(past posts and future) if it continues. Please stop it sets a bad example and isn’t necessary. Ignore it and don’t engage. 

3-If you have problems with HPL, go and discuss them on the HPLdrama thread. Posting your opinions here makes it seem like you are bashing the drama because it undermines our ship. If you read that thread people openly expressed their issues so I don’t think there would be any problem with expressing yours. 

You have accused people from different ships lurking here but from what I can see you’ve been lurking there too. Pot - kettle. 

Right, before you get defensive. I am coming from the perspective  of a long time fan of kdrama and as someone who is probably quite a bit older than most of you. This is meant as advice so that the shippers do not get a bad reputation... we have lost a lot of shippers and fans of WWWSK because of the drama YOU have created. 

If you want to say I am a hater and that I just created this account to bash the ship... you’ve really misunderstood this oennie/noona’s desire to protect our ship. We ship them because of their chemistry but we don’t need to invite negativity by acting like victims. No one is attacking our ship. They are commenting on *shippers* and their behaviour.

I hope that I can come back to this thread later and see an improvement. Please, please think about what you are saying and how it reads to others. 

Happy Friday and I hope you enjoy the weekend.

• Like 1

We cant cradle all your emotions.  Go and report things you don't like here or you think is for parental guidance. Or better yet look after your "younger cousin". We are free to discuss evrything related to PSJ or PMY here. We were NEVER rude to anyone. Shippers have their own place. We  NEVER bullied or harrassed anyone. Pretty sure it was already agreed here to tone down on some "imagination" here in respect to other fans.

I will just repeat what you just said: Please, please think about what you are saying and how it reads to others. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

someone created an account just to post here and gave us warning? who is now the rude, annoying and unwanted? Is she reading other threads? 

@butterscoth2020 You need to reprimand your younger cousin to use internet if you don’t want her to read sensitive and for adult topics. Internet has more of those than this thread. 

here we go again.. :sweat:

I guess we can stop talking about HPL now. once and for all. Everyone seems displeasant since hpl been mentioned here. 

I wanna restrain from talking about the bed scene but soon and verrryyyy soon dvd will be release and people here is going to talk about it again :joy:

I even cant stop anyone for now haha sorry

okay maybe some here (even me sorry) might being too rude to some extent. Yeah. We should really write here with only pleasant words. Its okay to discuss. Lets not make the delulus going too beyond. Me myself my delulu now saying "they are spending some quality time together". It can means they are going out for dinner or walk along the street so on... lets keep what our imagination related to 'room/bed/hotel' to ourselves. 

So why not our loyal visitors here help us updating your fav scenes in wwwsk or what makes you love about PPC (strictly only PPC...considering shippers' feeling) or whatever you find suitable to be post here. 

Lets hear from you then.

• Like 1