[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I know that PSJ has said he wants to get married young, but don’t you guys think that it would be logistically impossible? He’s pretty much in his peak career wise, getting married would make him lose a lot of momentum. 

I get that shippers are just joking, but sometimes I think they’re serious and really think PPC are going to follow the SSC route. 

4 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

I know that PSJ has said he wants to get married young, but don’t you guys think that it would be logistically impossible? He’s pretty much in his peak career wise, getting married would make him lose a lot of momentum. 

I get that shippers are just joking, but sometimes I think they’re serious and really think PPC are going to follow the SSC route. 

We think they’ll follow SSC route as in they wont announce anything official until the day of marriage. As for when, forsure its not predictable. Only PPC can determine that. We might think they’re at the peak of their career and would not be wise to get married but PPC themselves might feel differently. 

• Like 2

Of course, they definitely know better. But what I mean with the “SSC route” it’s that shippers think the next step for PPC it’s announcing their wedding as opposed to simply announce that they’re dating. SCC set a precedent, I guess, and now shippers think that’s the way it always is, when in reality that was unexpected and shocking. 

ahhh yesss.. I also think they will only announce theyre together when they decided to get married.. whenever that may be. But maybe its not exactly following "SSC route".. PSJ have previously said on his early interviews that he will not just announce if he has a girlfriend. I guess they both learned already from previous relationships? When they admitted to dating their siginificant others... everyone was just into their personal life and space and that maybe kinda took a toll on them especially they were younger then.

I guess its different when they announce marriage.. because maybe people are more understanding now.. that married life is a very private aspect of their life.. so the public wont be as nosy. 

When SSC got married.. I already stopped snooping about them.. lol! Im just happy theyre together, even with all the separation rumors that came out.. I did not believe them. 

4 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

Is PMY having an event soon? Namoo posted something. Does that mean PMY is in Korea? 

what did they post?

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

PSJ have previously said on his early interviews that he will not just announce if he has a girlfriend. 

Oh my, I forgot about that. So maybe you guys are right, they really will announce their relationship when it’s time to formalize it. 

Namoo posted this:

I think they’re talking about an event soon? I’m not completely sure. 

39 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

When SSC got married.. I already stopped snooping about them.. lol! Im just happy theyre together, even with all the separation rumors that came out.. I did not believe them. 

Spoiler

Are you an avid  and updated SSC shipper? My sister is an avid fan and based on what I learned SHK constantly travels alone nowadays even when SJK's drama wrapped up and SJK spotted in Jeju, shippers thought they are already vacationing together and were shocked to learn SHK was in Bali all the time with her friends. While SJK was vacationing separately playing golf with friends. 

Probably that's how Korean celebrities are. Vacationing away from spouse. Sometimes AhnGoo do that but they are sweet in other ways like posting sweet pics. Rain and KTH are not posting each others pics in social media but always vacation together. 

I hope PPC are the sweet type. If ever they got married. SSC wedding kiss was not even romantic it was awkward. Sorry to their shippers. 

That's why I don't agree with always saying PPC is like SSC. they can be better. ;)

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Are you an avid  and updated SSC shipper? My sister is an avid fan and based on what I learned SHK constantly travels alone nowadays even when SJK's drama wrapped up and SJK spotted in Jeju, shippers thought they are already vacationing together and were shocked to learn SHK was in Bali all the time with her friends. While SJK was vacationing separately playing golf with friends. 

Probably that's how Korean celebrities are. Vacationing away from spouse. Sometimes AhnGoo do that but they are sweet in other ways like posting sweet pics. Rain and KTH are not posting each others pics in social media but always vacation together. 

I hope PPC are the sweet type. If ever they got married. SSC wedding kiss was not even romantic it was awkward. Sorry to their shippers. 

That's why I don't agree with always saying PPC is like SSC. they can be better. ;)

not really avid.. like follow them or joined forums about them.. I just checked stuff about them back then.. i dont know maybe because I was pretty confident about them already. lol

I dont really follow much about them anymore. 

the reason why I joined PPC forum is because I kinda enjoy their hints and coincidences. :lol:

not really into shipping couples.. I just really feel PPC is real anyway.. so i just enjoy it at the same time with you guys.:D

I just read WWWSK webtoon.

All I have to say was Park PD, writer and every single person that took part in WWWSK drama is seriously amazing. They excelled the webtoon in my perspective.

PPC freaking executed their roles. Can’t imagine anyone else playing it

• Like 5

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I belong to that fandom but I am not really a hardcore shipper. A solid SHK who happens to like whoever she likes. Just like many solid PMY. Being detectives has not ended in that fandom too, especially as it has been almost a year since there was a legit sighting with pics of them together in public. But anyway, this is not the place to talk about SSC (just DM me if you want :lol:) but yes I agree with you, PPC should not be always compared to SSC. They are different individuals. 

"Shippers" are not really necessary to Korean celebrities since they do not have permanent on screen partners and they value privacy so much. That's why after their drama, they very seldom recognize shipper groups from their previous dramas, only their solid fans. But their being very private also challenged shippers to investigate more and continue to be active. :joy:

I think PPC are sweet to each other.. :wub:

Some witnessed it during the Cosmo event right? 

PSJ is the sweetest to his friends.. what more to the woman he loves?? right? lol!

and PMY too.. she's known for being sweet with the people around her... even to her colleagues.. thats why they adore her so much.  I mean..  we all saw how she looks at PSJ... lol! what more on their private life . :D

• Love 2

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

I think PPC are sweet to each other.. :wub:

Some witnessed it during the Cosmo event right? 

PSJ is the sweetest to his friends.. what more to the woman he loves?? right? lol!

and PMY too.. she's known for being sweet with the people around her... even to her colleagues.. thats why they adore her so much.  I mean..  we all saw how she looks at PSJ... lol! what more on their private life . :D

If this is in response to what @parkparkloveu said about she hoped PPC would be sweet to each other, I think what she meant was sweet in public. SSC were sweet before during award shows they attended and attending FMs of each other. They were also sweet privately based on past stolen shots and stories of people who saw them having a date. Both of them are also down to earth and SHK's bestfriends are her stylists and makeup artists. When @parkparkloveusaid wedding kiss was awkward, yes I agree it was awkward because they are shy to show affection in public but there were many sweet moments at the wedding. It is only now, almost 2 years after the wedding that they've become super private, especially SHK side, causing a lot of separation rumors. 

Other Korean couples show sweetness in public from time to time despite being private like Rain and KTH holding-hands at the airport departing for their honeymoon, JiSung and LBY appeared in Award show together as a couple. AhnGoo posts sweet photos together in social media from time to time. 

I'm kinda apprehensive what kind of couple PPC will be if hopefully they end up together. They are like SSC who avoids sweetness when they knew they are being watched. In fact, I think they are more afraid of being seen together than SSC before, as they avoided to attend Korean Awards Show together and looked like strangers on stage in Cosmo Awards. While they acted normally if with other people. :sweatingbullets::lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I like Jojungsuk and Gummy. Even medias asked him what Gummy's reaction when the kiss between him and PBY that was on fire. Gummy was his girlfriend that time. lol crazy medias asked that kinda question. 

He admitted to their relationship, he still mention her time to time in interview from the past, hot kisses with many actresses and still they got married. And still...he shown himself as an amazing actor that receives many love from fans.

I admire them being supportive with their own work even during their slump.

PSJ and PMY both on top list now and I hope maybeee some laterrrr when they got very less attention from media about their relationship then they will reveal it...if it's true tho. And I just love that we are quietly investigating lol.

Right now I'm just happy they are doing what they love to do. Seeing them smiling can make my day. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2