Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

PMY is still MIA while PSJ  only updated his weibo. It feels like forever! I can’t wait to see their next post. Is it a CF? Is it a trailer? Is it a personal pic??? :ph34r::heart::ph34r: Our ninjas!

• Love 1

Cosmo throwback :kiss_wink:

how to be semi ninja: 

safe distance - check

walk slowly behind her - check

be a gentleman and wait for her while she stops to greet her adoring fans - check

---very smooth PPC.. very smooth.. :lol:

• Like 2

I do believe his weibo update is done by Awesome's employee,  and the message tag#닥터자르트#(he can write Dr. Jart+).

lol weibo is a Chinese website(China), you want promote something, if not write in Chinese at least write in English, write in Korean ?????

based on the responses from weibo fans, I think IG is a better tool for promotion.(he is the ambassador for Dr. Jart+ Taiwan, not China)

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

We are being accused by a solid fan pretender that we only spazz for PSJ and treat PMY as his object of desire or whatever term the solid fan pretender used.

But look at the favorite thread of our visitors, all they do is praise PMY's co star. 

"When you point one finger to others, your other four fingers are pointing at you" 

That's a great quote! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ivy-Blue said:

I do believe his weibo update is done by Awesome's employee,  and the message tag#닥터자르트#(he can write Dr. Jart+).

lol weibo is a Chinese website(China), you want promote something, if not write in Chinese at least write in English, write in Korean ?????

based on the responses from weibo fans, I think IG is a better tool for promotion.(he is the ambassador for Dr. Jart+ Taiwan, not China)

Aaah so he is actually still MIA like PMY! Please be together PSJ and PMY!

Just a little suggestion, if you want to read a forum that focuses mainly on the drama itself and does not include conversations/discussions about the couple, whether be it personal or public matter, pls go directly to the drama’s thread/forum.

Obviously you shouldn’t be visiting a SHIPPING THREAD/FORUM if you get easily disturbed by those topics. The description clearly says what it says. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2

pretty sure...:blush:

Please know that It is no coincidence that he will ninja after her drama ends.

Patiently, soon

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

pretty sure...:blush:

Please know that It is no coincidence that he will ninja after her drama ends.

Patiently, soon

Love this response! Makes my shipper heart spitter spatter... :D

41 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Do you know what is the source of the tweet? I hope it is true and it is referring to our PPC!!!! :wub: 

Update: I read her responses on the tweet. She said the actor is enlisting soon. Guess uit wasn’t about PPC after all! 

I know that PSJ has said he wants to get married young, but don’t you guys think that it would be logistically impossible? He’s pretty much in his peak career wise, getting married would make him lose a lot of momentum. 

I get that shippers are just joking, but sometimes I think they’re serious and really think PPC are going to follow the SSC route. 

4 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

I know that PSJ has said he wants to get married young, but don’t you guys think that it would be logistically impossible? He’s pretty much in his peak career wise, getting married would make him lose a lot of momentum. 

I get that shippers are just joking, but sometimes I think they’re serious and really think PPC are going to follow the SSC route. 

We think they’ll follow SSC route as in they wont announce anything official until the day of marriage. As for when, forsure its not predictable. Only PPC can determine that. We might think they’re at the peak of their career and would not be wise to get married but PPC themselves might feel differently. 

• Like 2

Of course, they definitely know better. But what I mean with the “SSC route” it’s that shippers think the next step for PPC it’s announcing their wedding as opposed to simply announce that they’re dating. SCC set a precedent, I guess, and now shippers think that’s the way it always is, when in reality that was unexpected and shocking. 

Is PMY having an event soon? Namoo posted something. Does that mean PMY is in Korea? 

ahhh yesss.. I also think they will only announce theyre together when they decided to get married.. whenever that may be. But maybe its not exactly following "SSC route".. PSJ have previously said on his early interviews that he will not just announce if he has a girlfriend. I guess they both learned already from previous relationships? When they admitted to dating their siginificant others... everyone was just into their personal life and space and that maybe kinda took a toll on them especially they were younger then.

I guess its different when they announce marriage.. because maybe people are more understanding now.. that married life is a very private aspect of their life.. so the public wont be as nosy. 

When SSC got married.. I already stopped snooping about them.. lol! Im just happy theyre together, even with all the separation rumors that came out.. I did not believe them. 

4 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

Is PMY having an event soon? Namoo posted something. Does that mean PMY is in Korea? 

what did they post?

2 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

PSJ have previously said on his early interviews that he will not just announce if he has a girlfriend. 

Oh my, I forgot about that. So maybe you guys are right, they really will announce their relationship when it’s time to formalize it. 

Namoo posted this:

I think they’re talking about an event soon? I’m not completely sure. 

39 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

When SSC got married.. I already stopped snooping about them.. lol! Im just happy theyre together, even with all the separation rumors that came out.. I did not believe them. 

Spoiler

Are you an avid  and updated SSC shipper? My sister is an avid fan and based on what I learned SHK constantly travels alone nowadays even when SJK's drama wrapped up and SJK spotted in Jeju, shippers thought they are already vacationing together and were shocked to learn SHK was in Bali all the time with her friends. While SJK was vacationing separately playing golf with friends. 

Probably that's how Korean celebrities are. Vacationing away from spouse. Sometimes AhnGoo do that but they are sweet in other ways like posting sweet pics. Rain and KTH are not posting each others pics in social media but always vacation together. 

I hope PPC are the sweet type. If ever they got married. SSC wedding kiss was not even romantic it was awkward. Sorry to their shippers. 

That's why I don't agree with always saying PPC is like SSC. they can be better. ;)

• LOL 2