Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I just happened to know where did the wwwsk team stayed in Phuket and OMG the place is hugeeeee if I was PSJ I wouldn't want to waste the chance for the vacay reward haha. So sad that the other casts couldn't make it to the vacay reward. Maybe we can get the whole casts' photos having fun there. 

• LOL 1

Funny how PMY and PSJ each own fans are all questioning where he/she at and saying they miss him/her.

let’s just say PPC currently are busy at the moment. *wink LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Btw about the reward trip, are all of the participants include the cameramen, lighting, writer, etc? 

I think writer did not go. Yes cameramen were there but they stayed on the main resort. Some crew posted pics of the vacay. PPC stayed at the private villa which is also owned by the resort. 

A crew posted views from the resort and shippers made fan edits like this :D when they did not join island hopping with the group. It was later known they didn't stay at the main resort but at the private villa. 

Screenshot-20190614-095516.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I dont get it. Why is PPC or this thread such a threat to others?

I mean realistically, other shippers are all delusional, and so are we LOL so why is PPC such a big deal to some of you haters.

wow..stranger came here again..please stay on only your shipper space even if you don't have what you can talk about your ship anymore. don't bring your frustrations here. we don't have time to care about other shippers' frustrations because we will have plenty of subjects to be talked.

1. where are ppc now?

2. why are ppc MIA?

3. ppc's new cf

4. pmy's new magazine photos and psj's new movie&drama

5. contents on D-cut blu-ray&dvd(new ppc wedding photos, new ppc stills, 227 mins ppc couple&group commentary, ppc couple interview, ppc NG, 600 mins ppc bts, unexpurgated hug&kiss&bed scene, D-cut re edited wwwsk 1~16 eps..etc):)

• LOL 8

yes ppc stayed at the private villa not at the main resort. ppc team posted pic of room at the main resort in ig story on the first day when they arrived in Phuket. but last day, they posted pic of the private villa. seeing ppc team's captions and ig story, seems that they visited the villa where ppc stayed and had a pool party there on the last day.

20190614-114649.jpg

20190614-114712.png

Photo-Grid-1560480776534.jpg

Photo-Grid-1560480753057.jpg

• Love 1

can someone post PMY’s pic in blue dress when she was in Phuket? i tried to find it but couldnt.. she showed that pic during her fan meeting in Seoul~~~ 

6 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

can someone post PMY’s pic in blue dress when she was in Phuket? i tried to find it but couldnt.. she showed that pic during her fan meeting in Seoul~~~ 

this?

20190614-121031.png

• Love 1

I just noticed PMY showcased her neckline during the trip 99% of the time. 

I recalled someone said she has a beautiful neckline:phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

psj became a new ambassador for Dr.jart(cosmetic) Taiwan.
and as you know, pmy already filmed new cf for MIMA Taiwan so it will be released soon.
1558627243.jpg

i hope ppc go to Taiwan and have ad promotion on the same day.:D
  • Like 8

Wow uninvited visitor again.. Well you're welcome to lurk around here but please do respect us.. I'm just afraid you'd go crazily jealous if you keep following this thread :joy: because ours are not solely delusional dear.. Maybe I need to make a new list of PPC fun facts for our new visitors like I did before :P who knows these visitors could join our ship later

• LOL 1

PSJ had so many new CFs of late. Previously, he would post them on his IG but not these past 2 weeks.  M.I.A! Aaah,  I really, really do hope that he is with PMY!!!!!! :heart:

Seeing them work veryveryvery hard with those new cfs.. I got feeling they want to give all out before wrap up with a big news.. Like our captain said,  a year of honeymoon without any work:D Whenever it is, I'll wait patiently..

P/s: On the other hand, I've been patient enough for the dvd to be released :mellow:Just release it already :phew:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Wow uninvited visitor again.. Well you're welcome to lurk around here but please do respect us.. I'm just afraid you'd go crazily jealous if you keep following this thread :joy: because ours are not solely delusional dear.. Maybe I need to make a new list of PPC fun facts for our new visitors like I did before :P who knows these visitors could join our ship later

Please dooooo......

As for lurkers from other ship....please mind ur own space. We do not talked bad about ur ship nor KJW or any other co star of PSJ and PMY. If you want to talk bad thing about our ship, just do it on ur own thread not here. 

As for fellow shipper here, if say you happened to come across somebody badmouthing our PPC in other thread please stay calm and do not comment. Just stay silent. Otherwise we are no different. 

Stay calm, keep on shipping and in MontShin we trust. :kiss_wink:

• Love 2