[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 6/12/2019 at 4:52 PM, snitchdream08 said:

I think its not pure horror like exorcism movies. 

thank god.. a coward like me cant deal with ghosts~ the only non-living entity i can accept is edward cullen~~

On 6/12/2019 at 5:09 PM, quietobserver said:

I'm waiting to see his abs HAHA!

woohoooooo he’s gonna show his abs?? forget the ghosts jst take my moneyyyyy.. 

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

giphy.gif

This one my favourite too. Love the way she smile, looks like an embarrased girlfriend by her boyfriend's behaviour lol

With her other drama partners im pretty sure PMY would’ve already LOLed seeing that.

Spoiler

With PSJ you can see her being different - probably a bit nervous? Like how you would feel around your crush.

Actually.. I kinda noticed on their bts is.. PMY seems like have a control over PSJ. LOL! like that bts of their teaser.. when they accidentally bumped shoulders.. and how shes telling him how they should connect their fingers.. :sweat_smile:

or the way she looked at him, after he said "I ate it all" on their 1st kiss.. and how she kinda pushed him when he said "its like hugging his best friend". or when PSJ was imitating her face when they were catching clams and PMY caught him.. he just made a cute face..

its like us girls giving those kind of stares when a boyfriend is being silly :sweat_smile:

and of course..  who would forget Cosmo.. when they were up on stage.. PSJ seems to be having a hard time to keep his hands to himself. LOL! But PMY sort of gave him a quick look like saying.. "would you relax.."

:joy:

well.. thats how it is.. when you are head over heels in love with someone.. you do everything for that person. and He do it because he wants to and doesnt make him feel like less of a man... :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, Babalooba said:
Spoiler

With PSJ you can see her being different - probably a bit nervous? Like how you would feel around your crush.

Lol her face she was like " this weirdo" :neutral:

& can we talk about his mouthful chubby cheeks god he is so cute :dissapointed_relieved:

I've been diligently watch the ep 13 to make it 50m views :tounge_xd: oh em gee the number keep increasing so fast wow that's crazy man lol

and i'm blushing all the way and i think my face is so red and smoke coming out from my ears hahaha

• LOL 3

That practice kiss gif. I totally with @zashi23 that PMY is in total control. She remained her professionalism, though it did seems like she expected a deeper kiss,  but she remained calm. 

Meanwhile, look at PSJ, I think he totally lost it at that moment. His hand rubbing her arm kinda seems too personal for me to be considered as acting. He was honestly turned on and so immersed in it. Lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

ohh she's dangerous. She can make any man fall for her without her realising it. be careful captain hoho

Lol our captain isn’t that too bad himself thou. He’s a killer with the ladies too.

pretty much, PPC is THE perfect match made by heaven.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Hi fellow ppc shippers! Been awhile since i posted...been reading posts for quite some time now...personally, sometimes i think that our captains have been together then they separated...but with the clues we see from our captains, my shipper heart skips everytime we notice a "coincidence" which makes me think again that they're just laying low :) but now i just miss them :huh:

It seems that Joonie has left some message for fans in the fancafe, but only the Honorable members can see it (it's quite a journey starting from the signup to the level-up process) & many fans have been urging to read what he wrote. Can I be honest with my jealousy :bawling:
The ones who got to read his letter said it brought them to tears, oh my heart :heart:

8 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

If you are in relationship for real, what love skill do you want to use?

He answered:

"When in long distance relationship or being away from girlfriend, suddenly appear infront of her."  :wub:

I'm not surprised if he flew across the globe just to see her. *Ahem that's y they been MIA

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

It seems that Joonie has left some message for fans in the fancafe, but only the Honorable members can see it (it's quite a journey starting from the signup to the level-up process) & many fans have been urging to read what he wrote. Can I be honest with my jealousy :bawling:
The ones who got to read his letter said it brought them to tears, oh my heart 

Do you know what he wrote in the cafe? Can you please share to us

26 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

The ones who got to read his letter said it brought them to tears, oh my heart :heart:

i saw it too~~  someone shared the pic on ig but they didnt share the content of the letter~  im so curious to knowwww~