[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Help us update about PSJ. Help us update about PMY. I know many solid fans visit here too. If you think we talk less about PMY, then lets talk more about her. Give us amazing facts, anything to discuss about. 

I seems not to know her much. Even PSJ. And I alway mention her first before PSJ. I let her seniority in this entertainment industry first haha. 

Because you guys stay quiet and just lurking thats why only left the evil us who mostly discuss the bed scenes haha. Lets pure  this forum again then with whatever topics related PPC okay. One thing for sure, both them doing well. We dont compare them. We glad that they got so many love calls from CFs and new projects.

Lets bring peace again to our PPC forum then. 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

Go and report things you don't like here or you think is for parental guidance. Or better yet look after your "younger cousin".

1- done...

2- wow... very classy to insinuate that I don’t have a younger cousin. And she isn’t even that young... just younger than me. And I feel responsible because I got her into kdramas in the first place. 

14 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

why not our loyal visitors here help us updating your fav scenes in wwwsk or what makes you love about PPC (strictly only PPC...considering shippers' feeling) or whatever you find suitable to be post here. 

Easy. Every and any time she fixes his tie. That first scene where she tells him she is quitting—that got me hooked on them and it was only the first episode. And the best of the best is the scene when he burns the meat. Call me crazy but I felt that would translate completely into real life for them. 

As for outside of the show. Hard to say exactly what. Little things and just a sense that they *fit* together. A bit like SSC, it just fits like a glove.

—also I am not saying you guys are bad people... just that to outsiders... it is leaving a bad taste in people’s mouths. So snapping at me really doesn’t help the situation.

@Butterscotch2020  hope I didnt only snap it to you because I dont even mentioned/tagged you in my post. That 'you' was for everyone to read. So hope you dont get it to your heart. ;)

Oh wow. Interesting. I dont usually expected much from 1st ep of kdrama but wwwsk made me hooked up the moment she said she will quit too. It suited the title from the beginning and viewers also questioning her sudden decision. 

But I got totally hooked at the end where Young joon said he will marry her. Are you kidding? Marriage suddenly? Wow. That guy is a real man to some extent where I feel that comments can only be said by PSJ. Boom. That already shown their chemistry and wwwsk is going to be hit. And boom. We got the best romcom drama in 2018.

• LOL 1

lol..:lol: why we can't talk about a bed scene. it is the scene in wwwsk. and it's not just a bed scene..it's YJ&MS's beautiful love scene.:heart:

20190614-230947715.gif

20190614-221611002.gif

20190614-222056611.gif

visitors request so many things. don't talk about bed scene, don't talk about a private villa where ppc stayed in Phuket, don't talk about hpl, don't talk about rating, don't talk about the fact...lol.. if you don't want to see these things, please don't come to here.

my fav moment in a bed scene:wub:

20190614-213837577.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

hope I didnt only snap it to you because I dont even mentioned/tagged you in my post. That 'you' was for everyone to read. So hope you dont get it to your heart. ;)

Sorry real life is going to need to be prioritised. But I did not at all think you were snapping at me. So no offence taken.  

Best of luck PPC shippers. X

You don’t have the right to tell our what to do!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody has the right to express their opinions!!!!!!!

44 minutes ago, Butterscotch2020 said:

And she isn’t even that young... just younger than me. And I feel responsible because I got her into kdramas in the first place. 

I guess she's not really a minor then?

Just a heads up though... Once the dvd is released.. the contents will be talked about here. and as we are all fans of WWWSK, we all know there's a bed scene.  The dvd might or might not have a bts of that... but nevertheless it would be talked about. We can't really tell people here what to say... because we have no right on that.  I guess we can ask to tone down if some words are not very pleasant to your liking.  But please, let's watch our choice of words.  We are just conversing through typing, we don't want our messages to be misunderstood.

We are not snapping at you.. but saying that you are "appalled by the behavior on the thread". is a bit off for everyone here.

We only stood up to other people's accusations that we don't really care about PMY and we just pretend to be supportive or that we are just swooning and praising PSJ here.  and I can't really accept that comment of "seeing PMY as a trophy beside PSJ". As a woman who admires PMY.. that's offensive for me.

We can and we will discuss other projects of PMY and PSJ other than WWWSK. it's a shippers' forum: "PARKPARK COUPLE" not drama thread of WWWSK.  When SAJA The Divine Fury comes out... it would also be discussed here. And whatever projects they would have in the future. 

We can't control other people's opinions of what is posted here. But if they don't like what they're seeing... they shouldnt read them.  I don't read other shipper's forum.

As far as I am concern, and I think everyone here or even visits here from time to time would agree that... we NEVER said anything bad against anyone.  I wouldn't be part of a group who would just disrespect anyone.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@twoparkcouple seems to them we talked only about bed scene here while we talked a LOT of things here. Recently we talked about wedding scene tho... oh well you should just get alongg to them why bother to post the bed scene again here goshhh I'm trying to pure my mind but ...

Spoiler

YpPKILU.jpg

THANKS A LOT ;) THIS IS SOMETHING WE CAN NEVER EVER AVOID IT LMAO

2 hours ago, Butterscotch2020 said:

You have accused people from different ships lurking here but from what I can see you’ve been lurking there too. Pot - kettle. 

Maybe some of us also lurking to other thread but the difference is we never comment or badmouthing in there. Waste our time and waste our energy

B)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It’s so funny how after HPL, this thread has  so many newbies, and suddenly we get a lot of “I care about PSJ/PMY a lot that’s why Im doing this or this thread is too delusional, it’s inappropriate I need to say something” type of people visiting here and running their opinions because they “cared”.

Let’s get a few things straight:

1) this is PPC thread, this means it is PPC shippers space. We are allowed to say and be allowed to be whatever level of delusional we want to be, that’s between our shippers problem.

2) If u are a HPL shipper or any other shipper, you have ur own space, go there. Srsly, go there and vent and do whatever you want, your unasked opinions are not welcomed here.

3) if this thread bothers u in any form of ways, very simple: DONT COME HERE.

I’m sick and tired of haters/shippers criticizing this thread. If you gonna come here, either lurk quietly or stay out of it.

LAST FREAKING REMINDER, THIS IS PPC AND PPC SHIPPERS SPACE.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

ooops sorry i didnt know we arent supposed to discuss the bedscenes/kissing scenes here. i mean it was on tv and all over the net right? but we cant talk about it here? ok sorry

sorry again if i always share my delusional and perv thoughts about PPC here.. i didnt know we cant do that here also eventhough this is a shipping thread..  ok sorry 

sorry i didnt like HPL and shared my dislikes here.. i didnt know it’s a cardinal sin to dislike it or talk about it here.. never ever gonna mention about it again kayy?  ok sorry

sorry if i ever snapped at visitors everytime they come here and accused us things we didnt do.. obviously it’s my fault i snapped..  i should have welcomed them and their accusations with open arms.. ok sorry

can someone please list down things we can or cant do here?? i lost count already coz it seems too much to remember.. if i need to apologize about something i said or posted just let me know kayyy..im super chill~ 

in the meantime, let me drag my evil self outta here and go to utube and watch the precious bedscenes there.. coz i cant give up on those :joy:

geezz 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

ohh I was about to say this yesterday. I was watching WWW and there's a scene where scarlet was watching a family drama and this came out...

Screenshot-20190614-150639.png

:lol:

Just saying that this 'Whats Wrong With My _________' is already become like a famous phrase and will always be mention. Kudos to the famous WWWSK success.

• Like 1

Simply put..  if youre not completely on board on PPC. dont read this forum.. you won't be able to relate. 

we have old and new shippers here and lurker shippers who can just very well jump on to anything we talk about here.   Because we all find the fun on shipping! 

again, we will not cradle your emotions.. deal with that on your own.. you dont like what you see or read.. do yourself a favor and just dont visit this forum.