Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

yezzz.. exactly.. lets just let them be.. lol! I mean the curiosity of their happennings or whereabouts is kind of a killer.. lol! But, as celebrities.. they dont get a lot of private time together.. sooo they can ninja all they want.. as long as they get to spend quality lovin' time together..:tounge_xd:

days passed by so quickly anyway..

I love it! They can ninja all they want.... lol!

Hi all:smile:

I'm new here and i love reading all your posts. I hope it's not too late to join you all for now:sweatingbullets:

I really miss our PPC so much!!!! Where are they now?

88d633e2gw1ecm6liuqmij215s1qlnb8.jpgIMG_5819re-1030x686.jpg

• Like 1

Hi @churros welcome aboard on this ship! I hope you enjoy you stay.& no need to say you are late i guess the more the merrier :)

currently from the looks of it they went MIA! & since you don't need to pay tax to run your wild imagination we all hope they are currently at a beautiful place & enjoying themselves in the warmth of each others embrace ♡

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Hi @churros welcome aboard on this ship! I hope you enjoy you stay.& no need to say you are late i guess the more the merrier :)

currently from the looks of it they went MIA! & since you don't need to pay tax to run your wild imagination we all hope they are currently at a beautiful place & enjoying themselves in the warmth of each others embrace ♡

Thank you for your warm welcome:blush: Maybe they are at the beautiful cities in Greece or Turkey:wub:

Can’t wait for when they will post! Wondering what they will post...

Last entry:

PMY - 4 days ago

PSJ - 13 days ago

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Not really sure about this.. But is it true that PMYs post said the same thing as what PSJ said as LYJ when they officially became a couple in WWWSK? 

Yess..pmy wrote a caption is the same with LYJ's line

18 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Yess..pmy wrote a caption is the same with LYJ's line

What was the line?

Look at PMY when she still had her chubby cheeks haha so cute. She’s such a fluff ball. PSJ spotted a gem the minute he saw it, good eyes 

PMYs ONLY "Saja"... :tounge_xd:

20190612-090229.jpg

1 hour ago, luffie said:

What was the line?

you can check the photo on my recent post on the previous page...;)

• Like 1

even when in Phuket he still did post a pic, unrelated one though. maybe he is now somewhere untraceable with no signal :lol:

Just because Korean celebrities repeatedly denied being in a relationship does not mean they aren't in a relationship. 

Jang Dong Gun and his wife dated secretly for ten long years and during that time, they repeatedly denied dating rumors and only admitted a few months before wedding. 

If PMY denied any relationship it doesn't mean she is a liar. Solids say she's always told the truth. From KCelebs viewpoint, denying a relationship is also protecting your relationship from public scrutiny. There's also the career reasons to consider. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Just because Korean celebrities repeatedly denied being in a relationship does not automatically mean they aren't in a relationship. 

Jang Dong Gun and his wife dated secretly for ten long years and during that time, they repeatedly denied dating rumors and only admitted a few months before wedding. 

If PMY denied any relationship it doesn't mean she is a liar. Solids say she's always told the truth. From their viewpoint, denying a relationship is also protecting your relationship from public scrutiny. There's also the career reasons to consider. 

She NEVER said she will not date PSJ.

So if they're caught dating later, maybe its after WWWSK. How is that considered lying jeez

Spoiler

Even if PPC did lie, so what? People and media outlets were playing them dirty the moment news broke out.

Can't be expecting them to be honest when there were so many disgusting hates and comments towards PMY.

• Thanks 1

So funny to think that she denied it but PSJ opened possibilities between them publicly. So far that's the only thing that PSJ did while PMY keeps on giving us so many hints since that interview ( her accidently following and liking pps igs, her phuket trip photos, more interviews after wwwsk, same time updating igs, shisagae coupon gift, the latest mont blanc gift).

Her mouth keeps on denying but her heart keeps on 'accidently' proofing it. lol.

• Like 1

DPC - CellReturn (LED mask)

iamwell - bibigo 

saga - tirtir 

“my love is my rival”

:joy:

We’re not gonna get the confirmation anytime soon guys..lol

• LOL 1

call me delusional but now im 3000% sure they’re together.. ofc i dont know what will happen in the future but for now PPC is real y’all~~~~ :wub:

my delulu said they went on a roadtrip to vegas from LA (only 4 hr drive) and then they took a private heli tour across Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Grand Canyon.. so romantic hehehehhehe.. now they are both tired af from their trip and jst spend time at home cuddling Simba and Leon hahahhahaha... 

arghh delulu is funnn (again fanfic writers please put my delulu in ur storyyyy kayyy) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

So funny to think that she denied it but PSJ opened possibilities between them publicly. So far that's the only thing that PSJ did while PMY keeps on giving us so many hints since that interview ( her accidently following and liking pps igs, her phuket trip photos, more interviews after wwwsk, same time updating igs, shisagae coupon gift, the latest mont blanc gift).

Her mouth keeps on denying but her heart keeps on 'accidently' proofing it. lol.

I dont think updating ig at the same time can be considered a proof because PMY did update her latest IG same time with KJW. But nonetheless i agree with the rest you are saying.

My delulu saying is they rest and spent time together in Hawaii :phew:

48 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

call me delusional but now im 3000% sure they’re together.. ofc i dont know what will happen in the future but for now PPC is real y’all~~~~ :wub:

Same here. I've never had a strong feeling like this with all of my previous ships. I don't know why..

But just like what the reporters said...the way they said "No"..didnt really sound like a "NO".. it wasnt convincing. Their answers were safe.. "we're not dating right now" "im focused on my career now that I love so much" " who knows what will happen the future" "no comment". LoL! well.. maybe that time they weren't serious or committed in the relationship yet.. so technically they are not lying. 

Try asking them now.. if they will still give the same answer! :sweat_smile:

And with those long list of "coincidences".. seriously.. they are the only ones I know that have those.  I dont know anyone else who have so many as they have... 

like they said.. they must be destined to each other. 

IMG-20190602-025641.jpg

• LOL 3