[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Funny and amusing also to think that people lurking here to see proof of our PPC relationship actually (despite calling themselves fans of them).

Yeah we discuss here about their relationship. There's facts, there's delulus...depends on how far you have your own facts about it and how far to believe it. And their everyday news...what else can we talk about...of course their current work... thats why this thread still counting.. 

We always discuss how their responses toward each other. PSJ to PMY and PMY to PSJ. So far PSJ had been asked a lot about love while there's not much from PMY's side. That's why we can't help talk a lot about PSJ towards PMY. And thanks to CF he keeps on updating and I am glad that now PMY is a CF queen.  So we hope we can talk a lot more about that (other than hpl...geez people got irks about it too I guess). She also spilled some juice since after wwwsk and thanks to current proof Mont Blanc gift. It is a very rare luxury brand in Korea tho. 

Discomfort? Just pass throught that post. Just read about our discussion about PSJ-PMY relationship. This is what this thread made for. It's all about PMY and PSJ.

• Like 2

omgee how many times do we hv to do this? sheesh....  i dont know y people keep coming here.. yeah yeah everyone in this thread are crazy shippers, delusional, jealous, hateful, evil yadda yadda yadda..(whatever floats ur boat).. if we irk you, i suggest u stop coming here then.. like seriously y would u come here and start arguing with crazy evil ppl like us?  ~~ just stay with all the nice ppl in your own thread... geez now im irked.. 

• LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

But yeah.. Im actually done with HPL and how it turned out. Im over it.

even its actors are over it. they said their goodbyes too many times already. 

we already know the facts anyway.. 

i guess.. we just move on.. can we?

3 minutes ago, Ivy-Blue said:

LOL, I don't go there but why they come here ? what is so special about this thread ?

I think they are also looking for clues on PMY's whereabouts and at the same time nervous that maybe the delulus on this thread are true. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Because they said goodbye their fans still can't say goodbye...may hpl stay in hpl fans' hearts forever.. it's okay...we also still got our wwwsk fever until now...

Because I miss them so much currently I'm watching wwwsk ep 6 lmao that pushing chair kiss still funny to watch lol! And I still got flustered over LYJ's line saying that he wants to keep shaking KMS's heart... kyahh 

• Love 1

I took a hiatus from shipping and this is what welcomed me. :sweatingbullets:

Of course it would irk you. But then again, you chose to read the thread. You knew what was coming. I'm not quite sure why you like to torture yourself. As far as I have read, some of the shippers here liked the chemistry, liked how the cast have acted, it was just the story that really irked them. I can't validate what they have said about it, cause my private life(;)) didn't allow me to have enough time to watch the drama, so yeah, don't have an opinion about it, I doubt you would care though.

Anyways... I took a break while those two were kinda M.I.A. and came back and they are M.I.A. again. Those two are really something else. :joy::joy::joy:

If PMY is still in USA, I hope she shows up in the new reality show for Jung sis. :innocent:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I think they are also looking for clues on PMY's whereabouts and at the same time nervous that maybe the delulus on this thread are true. :joy:

the problem is we don't have any clues either  :lol:

• LOL 3

19 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

I took a hiatus from shipping and this is what welcomed me. :sweatingbullets:

Of course it would irk you. But then again, you chose to read the thread. You knew what was coming. I'm not quite sure why you like to torture yourself. As far as I have read, some of the shippers here liked the chemistry, liked how the cast have acted, it was just the story that really irked them. I can't validate what they have said about it, cause my private life(;)) didn't allow me to have enough time to watch the drama, so yeah, don't have an opinion about it, I doubt you would care though.

Anyways... I took a break while those two were kinda M.I.A. and came back and they are M.I.A. again. Those two are really something else. :joy::joy::joy:

If PMY is still in USA, I hope she shows up in the new reality show for Jung sis. :innocent:

Do they go MIA at around the same time? I notice that PSJ has gone MIA on his IG on occasions...  I am not sure about PMY though. 

3 minutes ago, luffie said:

Do they go MIA at around the same time? I notice that PSJ has gone MIA on his IG on occasions...  I am not sure about PMY though. 

They do go MIA from time to time, but not necessarily at the same time, they were just some instances that it did happened though if I remembered correctly. The most known was during the reward vacay in Phuket. If their staffs didn't tag them no one would know where they were. :D

Literally, there was no "stolen" photos of them from the trip. I still haven't seen any pic of PSJ from the trip. :joy:

• LOL 1

8 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

ohhh I thought about PMY's appearance in Jung sisters reality show too. thx for saying that @kitkatrmjung . . .

Shall we go investigate Jessica now? haha 

These girls are way too weird with their friendship. :expressionless:

It took  years before they posted something with each other in it. It was always them taking a  vacay with each other, being each others photographer, posting photos taken by the other in the same location, but there was never a pic together. I saw Leon more in Jessica's IG, than of PMY.:joy:

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Literally, there was no "stolen" photos of them from the trip. I still haven't seen any pic of PSJ from the trip. :joy:

coz they’re ninjas.. they’re better than 007 or Kingsman i reckon~~ :D~

kudos to their staffs too, always ready to back them up if necessary~ remember in Phuket, they all went extra mile using cucumber emoji to hide PPC sitting placements in the restaurant ehehhee :P

• Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

coz they’re ninjas.. they’re better than 007 or Kingsman i reckon~~ :D~

kudos to their staffs too, always ready to back them up if necessary~ remember in Phuket, they all went extra mile using cucumber emoji to hide PPC sitting placements in the restaurant ehehhee :P

True. True.

PPC SQUAD are SQUAD GOALS for sure!!! 

The latest PPC SQUAD hang out was the best, as per the squad, "LYJ-KMS FOREVER!!!" :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

They probably use what we talk about here, so that they could talk about something.. because they have nothing to connect their ship anymore. Yes. brutal truth. 

Posting here claiming a"PMY fan"?? when clearly also a Labit shipper?!

stay on your own space.. seriously.. you all can create your own delulus out there. we dont care. its your own space anyway.  dont bring your frustrations here. talk about it on your own forums. what ever floats your boat.. go forth! 

ugh.. really hate rude, hypocrite, disrespectful people.

and did the ID said from Philippines? wow.. I even talk to some PMY fans from there.. gosh.. I couldnt say they'll be proud of what you did.

dont ruin our peaceful and positive vibes here.

We can catfight on our own here... :joy:

13 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

These girls are way too weird with their friendship. :expressionless:

It took  years before they posted something with each other in it. It was always them taking a  vacay with each other, being each others photographer, posting photos taken by the other in the same location, but there was never a pic together. I saw Leon more in Jessica's IG, than of PMY.:joy:

:joy:

oh gosh. But at least Jessica love to update sns. 

So I guess PMY wasn't with Jessica because Jessica in NY while PMY in LA. But who knows..maybe bestie can fly over... but bestie Jessica herself is a busy business woman... oh well... here comes PSJ in mind lol

2 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

:joy:

oh gosh. But at least Jessica love to update herself. 

So I guess PMY wasn't with Jessica because Jessica in NY while PMY in LA. But who knows..maybe bestie can fly over... but bestie Jessica herself is a busy business woman... oh well... here comes PSJ in mind lol

I think Jess and Stal are in New Orleans, they will eventually head to SF and that's close to LA. 

Now if we only knew where is PSJ is. This kinda feels like the London trip and the China trip.:rolleyes:

• Like 1