Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

Spoiler

i think ‘her private life’ needs to change its title to ‘her kissing life’ coz she’s kissing her bf in every occasion lol.. they kiss while they cook, kiss at the office, kiss while drinking coffee, and now kiss while wearing lipstick...lol

 

now i know y PMY kfans said dont use her for skinship.. coz i felt the same way too.. other shippers said skinship is necessary for romcom but now i think its jst ridiculous to use talented actors in such way without having a solid plot to back up the drama.. seems like they use skinship alot to fill the gap in drama.. 

 

anyhow the drama is coming to an end this week.. hopefully she will try another genre in her nxt drama and take a break from bck to bck romcom..  

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

you know he seriously loves a good neck grab specifically to say pmy's 

then in here while carrying her to bed his hands should be on her waist or her shoulder blades yet he is having a strong grip on her neck like??? :wub:

 

OMG I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS NUMEROUS TIME AND I DIDNT NOTICE IT HAHA!

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ohh about touchy, I'm trying to analyze where her hand goes cuz I feel like there's meaning . so let's wait for another 2 eps first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why pmy not update promote final drama. she may be tried :tears: or she know current drama. :sweatingbullets: poor pmy I want she have rest time after this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

57 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i think ‘her private life’ needs to change its title to ‘her kissing life’ coz she’s kissing her bf in every occasion lol.. they kiss while they cook, kiss at the office, kiss while drinking coffee, and now kiss while wearing lipstick...lol

 

now i know y PMY kfans said dont use her for skinship.. coz i felt the same way too.. other shippers said skinship is necessary for romcom but now i think its jst ridiculous to use talented actors in such way without having a solid plot to back up the drama.. seems like they use skinship alot to fill the gap in drama.. 

 

anyhow the drama is coming to an end this week.. hopefully she will try another genre in her nxt drama and take a break from bck to bck romcom..  

 

agreed with the title hhaha.

 

Spoiler

tvn keep on releasing their kiss/popo scene still cut. It already lost it touch of romance (for me). Cuz obviously people know owhh they have kiss ohh another kiss will happen ohh sdm when she's happy she will popo rg. 

But still PMY didn't get the PoPo Queen title lol. 

 

But I guess people got frustrated to the storyline too. Instead thinking that 'selling' their romance works for their viewers.

I need to work in tvn then. lol. not only hpl I see this kinda problem. 

 

 

20 minutes ago, Bubulove07 said:

Why pmy not update promote final drama. she may be tried :tears: or she know current drama. :sweatingbullets: poor pmy I want she have rest time after this.

she still filming today. who knows until late night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

 

38 minutes ago, Bubulove07 said:

Why pmy not update promote final drama. she may be tried :tears: or she know current drama. :sweatingbullets: poor pmy I want she have rest time after this.

she still filming today. who knows until late night.

Spoiler

Maybe she’ll update one photo of her n kjw tomorrow

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe she’ll update one photo of her n kjw tomorrow

 

 

i think she will hahaha 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just curious about the word "BuBi" in the title of our forum, what does it mean?:sweatingbullets: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I'm just curious about the word "BuBi" in the title of our forum, what does it mean?:sweatingbullets: 

 

@rubiflorie

 

BuBi etymology came from the first syllables of their work designations in WWWSK:

 

부해장님

BuHaeJangNim

-What Mi So calls LYJ

 

비서

BiSeo (Secretary)

-KMS character title

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for jumping to other topic

 

Spoiler

PSJ-KJW shipper (and KJW fans) from Philippines send rice wreath to KJW new drama and she posts it in her IG.

 

Maybe we can do the same for PSJ next drama ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well she got coffee truck from wwwsk_cnfans (secret ppc shipper too maybe) so I'm happy. thx for our behalf.

 

and yeah hope there's for psj next project too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, endensia said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

PSJ-KJW shipper (and KJW fans) from Philippines send rice wreath to KJW new drama and she posts it in her IG.

 

 

Chinese shippers sent a coffee truck to pmy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s terrible, even our  @Matilda_Anne  the master of perverts feels upset about that..

 

19 minutes ago, endensia said:

Sorry for jumping to other topic

 

  Reveal hidden contents

PSJ-KJW shipper (and KJW fans) from Philippines send rice wreath to KJW new drama and she posts it in her IG.

 

Maybe we can do the same for PSJ next drama ^_^

This is a good idea.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...