Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Spoiler

i think ‘her private life’ needs to change its title to ‘her kissing life’ coz she’s kissing her bf in every occasion lol.. they kiss while they cook, kiss at the office, kiss while drinking coffee, and now kiss while wearing lipstick...lol

now i know y PMY kfans said dont use her for skinship.. coz i felt the same way too.. other shippers said skinship is necessary for romcom but now i think its jst ridiculous to use talented actors in such way without having a solid plot to back up the drama.. seems like they use skinship alot to fill the gap in drama.. 

anyhow the drama is coming to an end this week.. hopefully she will try another genre in her nxt drama and take a break from bck to bck romcom..  

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

you know he seriously loves a good neck grab specifically to say pmy's 

then in here while carrying her to bed his hands should be on her waist or her shoulder blades yet he is having a strong grip on her neck like??? :wub:

OMG I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS NUMEROUS TIME AND I DIDNT NOTICE IT HAHA!

• LOL 2

ohh about touchy, I'm trying to analyze where her hand goes cuz I feel like there's meaning . so let's wait for another 2 eps first. 

Why pmy not update promote final drama. she may be tried :tears: or she know current drama. :sweatingbullets: poor pmy I want she have rest time after this.

57 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i think ‘her private life’ needs to change its title to ‘her kissing life’ coz she’s kissing her bf in every occasion lol.. they kiss while they cook, kiss at the office, kiss while drinking coffee, and now kiss while wearing lipstick...lol

now i know y PMY kfans said dont use her for skinship.. coz i felt the same way too.. other shippers said skinship is necessary for romcom but now i think its jst ridiculous to use talented actors in such way without having a solid plot to back up the drama.. seems like they use skinship alot to fill the gap in drama.. 

anyhow the drama is coming to an end this week.. hopefully she will try another genre in her nxt drama and take a break from bck to bck romcom..  

agreed with the title hhaha.

Spoiler

tvn keep on releasing their kiss/popo scene still cut. It already lost it touch of romance (for me). Cuz obviously people know owhh they have kiss ohh another kiss will happen ohh sdm when she's happy she will popo rg. 

But still PMY didn't get the PoPo Queen title lol. 

But I guess people got frustrated to the storyline too. Instead thinking that 'selling' their romance works for their viewers.

I need to work in tvn then. lol. not only hpl I see this kinda problem. 

20 minutes ago, Bubulove07 said:

Why pmy not update promote final drama. she may be tried :tears: or she know current drama. :sweatingbullets: poor pmy I want she have rest time after this.

she still filming today. who knows until late night.

19 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

38 minutes ago, Bubulove07 said:

she still filming today. who knows until late night.

Spoiler

Maybe she’ll update one photo of her n kjw tomorrow

3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe she’ll update one photo of her n kjw tomorrow

i think she will hahaha 

• LOL 2

I'm just curious about the word "BuBi" in the title of our forum, what does it mean?:sweatingbullets: 

10 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I'm just curious about the word "BuBi" in the title of our forum, what does it mean?:sweatingbullets: 

@rubiflorie

BuBi etymology came from the first syllables of their work designations in WWWSK:

부해장님

BuHaeJangNim

-What Mi So calls LYJ

비서

BiSeo (Secretary)

-KMS character title

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry for jumping to other topic

Spoiler

PSJ-KJW shipper (and KJW fans) from Philippines send rice wreath to KJW new drama and she posts it in her IG.

Maybe we can do the same for PSJ next drama ^_^

• Like 1

well she got coffee truck from wwwsk_cnfans (secret ppc shipper too maybe) so I'm happy. thx for our behalf.

and yeah hope there's for psj next project too. 

9 minutes ago, endensia said:

Reveal hidden contents

PSJ-KJW shipper (and KJW fans) from Philippines send rice wreath to KJW new drama and she posts it in her IG.

Chinese shippers sent a coffee truck to pmy?

That’s terrible, even our  @Matilda_Anne  the master of perverts feels upset about that..

19 minutes ago, endensia said:

Sorry for jumping to other topic

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe we can do the same for PSJ next drama ^_^

This is a good idea.