[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

14 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

So BJH surely was one lucky girl out there,

Hopefully PMY will be the next lucky girl! 

And hopefully he’s not only be her bf but also her husband.. together forever, Amen!

:heart:

:wub:

I think PSJ is also very lucky if he managed to woo PMY. Unlike other girls, she’s really something else.

Rich, highly educated but not bratty and stuck up. She works hard and such a beautiful open minded and kind heart. 

And obviously her body and appearance is a banger lol

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, park2park said:

I think PSJ is also very lucky if he managed to woo PMY. Unlike other girls, she’s really something else.

Rich, highly educated but not bratty and stuck up. She works hard and such a beautiful open minded and kind heart. 

Not to mention he had a slight crush on her back when he didn't knew her personally but still wanted to work together. They both should be compatible together cause they both are hard working, very down to earth & easy going despite of being such popular stars. Then comes chemistry which both of them think is electrifying. & a dash of their attractiveness just completes them as a whole. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, park2park said:

Oh yeah you’re absolutely right,

he’s hot,

she’s sexy, she is in another level , I never seen korean actress who has that kind of aura like hers.. 

If they end up together , I don’t know what should i call them, because “perfect couple” isn’t enough to describe them..

:wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, park2park said:

PMY exudes a classy and sophisticated aura yet you feel that she's a very grounded person. She also feels very genuine compared to other K-Drama stars (both male and female). 

On the looks department, PSJ said that he likes her smile. And we know that her smile has never changed from when he had a crush on her (during High Kick). Also, PMY mentioned in an interview that she's prettiest when she's happy. So I guess you can say that she was VERY happy during WWWSK. LOL

Her body, on the other hand, is something else. LOL She used to be a bit chubby especially during her early to mid twenties, and the slimmest I've seen her is actually now during HPL. She was slim during her WWWSK days but she got even slimmer now and I think that the small of her waist even became smaller. Her becoming this slim actually highlighted her asset (her bust size) and also her hips.

My head canon is that she likes working out more now because someone close to her inspires her to do so *ehemPSJehem* and maybe they work out together sometimes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Spoiler

i think ‘her private life’ needs to change its title to ‘her kissing life’ coz she’s kissing her bf in every occasion lol.. they kiss while they cook, kiss at the office, kiss while drinking coffee, and now kiss while wearing lipstick...lol

now i know y PMY kfans said dont use her for skinship.. coz i felt the same way too.. other shippers said skinship is necessary for romcom but now i think its jst ridiculous to use talented actors in such way without having a solid plot to back up the drama.. seems like they use skinship alot to fill the gap in drama.. 

anyhow the drama is coming to an end this week.. hopefully she will try another genre in her nxt drama and take a break from bck to bck romcom..  

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

you know he seriously loves a good neck grab specifically to say pmy's 

then in here while carrying her to bed his hands should be on her waist or her shoulder blades yet he is having a strong grip on her neck like??? :wub:

OMG I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS NUMEROUS TIME AND I DIDNT NOTICE IT HAHA!

• LOL 2

57 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i think ‘her private life’ needs to change its title to ‘her kissing life’ coz she’s kissing her bf in every occasion lol.. they kiss while they cook, kiss at the office, kiss while drinking coffee, and now kiss while wearing lipstick...lol

now i know y PMY kfans said dont use her for skinship.. coz i felt the same way too.. other shippers said skinship is necessary for romcom but now i think its jst ridiculous to use talented actors in such way without having a solid plot to back up the drama.. seems like they use skinship alot to fill the gap in drama.. 

anyhow the drama is coming to an end this week.. hopefully she will try another genre in her nxt drama and take a break from bck to bck romcom..  

agreed with the title hhaha.

Spoiler

tvn keep on releasing their kiss/popo scene still cut. It already lost it touch of romance (for me). Cuz obviously people know owhh they have kiss ohh another kiss will happen ohh sdm when she's happy she will popo rg. 

But still PMY didn't get the PoPo Queen title lol. 

But I guess people got frustrated to the storyline too. Instead thinking that 'selling' their romance works for their viewers.

I need to work in tvn then. lol. not only hpl I see this kinda problem. 

20 minutes ago, Bubulove07 said:

Why pmy not update promote final drama. she may be tried :tears: or she know current drama. :sweatingbullets: poor pmy I want she have rest time after this.

she still filming today. who knows until late night.

19 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

38 minutes ago, Bubulove07 said:

Why pmy not update promote final drama. she may be tried :tears: or she know current drama. :sweatingbullets: poor pmy I want she have rest time after this.

she still filming today. who knows until late night.

Spoiler

Maybe she’ll update one photo of her n kjw tomorrow

10 minutes ago, rubiflorie said:

I'm just curious about the word "BuBi" in the title of our forum, what does it mean?:sweatingbullets: 

@rubiflorie

BuBi etymology came from the first syllables of their work designations in WWWSK:

부해장님

BuHaeJangNim

-What Mi So calls LYJ

비서

BiSeo (Secretary)

-KMS character title

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1