[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

@LurkerNoMore couldn't agree more.

I guess PMY is the only joke carrier in hpl..eventho along the way the jokes seems fader...like i said, that sofa caught up by workers scene..they did try to make it funny..they did tho..

Ohhh this is somehow a such an interesting things to talk about. PPC. yesss.

Yes I think PSJ is confident to publicly show his feeling to her with of cos after meticulously seeing her reaction to him. You also a guy. As much as a man who wants to be careful not to hurt her feeling, you also dont want to hurt your feeling too. Which he seems confident that she has the same feeling too. We know PSJ is a responsible guy, never try to make his costars uncomfortable with him through the acting even off screen. 

Spoiler

20190528-221444.png
diceroll

you guys can see where the hand goes right? He seems to forget for a moment (or his hand was too long lol) 

NOT TO MENTION HER TOUCHING HIS FRONT BODY HAHA

I honestly think he reached somewhere where he shouldn't. As a woman. If you guys watch the longest vers, there were some parts where she got creased or shocked a bit with his touch ( dunno to describe it as a good feeling shock or something else lol). But still.... beginning till the end, she looked straight to his face as if she wasn't uncomfortable at all. Woo. thats a really high tension bed scene but she seems okay with it. And there's remaining 3 eps and they dont look awkward at all. Tho it was just acting ( a real good feeling acting haha). Anyhow I can accept the bed scene because they both agreed to it. haha.

If her openness makes him happy, I guess wwwsk shooting was the moment where PSJ and even PMY really enjoyed the most. Eventho they just thought working in romcom drama always bring happy vibe. Nahh. They were happy to see each other. deep in their heart lol.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

PMY Manager and PSJ both attended Parasite premiere night today.

@LurkerNoMore you're alive!

I think I wrote my thoughts on the physical closeness between PPC many pages before, but for the sake of a new discussion for the newbies, here are my thoughts.

I think that PPC's nonverbal language during WWWSK (like everything, from the eye contact to the subtle touches to the tone of their voices when they talk to one another) screamed intimate. PMY I think is somehow one of the boys, so her being blatantly touchy with her work oppas is already a given. With PSJ, however, her "touch" is on a different level -- and by this I didn't mean she touches him more. What I mean is that their body contact is more intimate despite the fact that they try to avoid it as much as possible.

Those nudges when sitting side by side, the tight hugs where PSJ pulls her closer by the small of her waist, the very light taps on the arms to call each others' attention -- all of these scream *familiarity* to me. To be specific with what you were asking: Personally, if a friend hugs me tight by my shoulder blades, it's fine. But if a friend hugs me a bit too tight by my waist, I might feel harrassed. LOL

On another note, I speak with my SO with a more hushed voice and speak more enthusiastically and use a louder voice with my male friends. I observed that PMY always spoke to PSJ with a deeper voice and a more calm, more hushed manner (like they understand each other even if they don't say too much).

The BTS where PSJ told her to eat slowly (BTS of the Yoomi scene where Mi So was shoving spoonfuls of pasta in her mouth out of jealousy) spoke to me as an assurance of some sort about their relationship, simply because it reminded me so much of the tone my SO uses to talk to me (aside from the fact that PSJ obviously said it out of caring and used informal language). It's a very underrated BTS moment among PPC shippers, but it's one of my top favorites. LOL

It'a been a while since we last saw them together, and it will take a long time to see them together again, so I cannot say for sure if it's still the same now. It's just nice to look back at those times that made me believe 100% that there's something there that's more than friendship.

1 hour ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Anyway, after seeing how PSJ squeezes PMY from behind a couple of times in the drama, I wonder how they are like off-scene, some of the old shippers did mention that PSJ had certainly violated some sacred areas of PMY, I for one as a guy cannot really say much since it could make me look like a pervert, but I would like to know what you girls think?

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

37 minutes ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Anyway, after seeing how PSJ squeezes PMY from behind a couple of times in the drama, I wonder how they are like off-scene, some of the old shippers did mention that PSJ had certainly violated some sacred areas of PMY, I for one as a guy cannot really say much since it could make me look like a pervert, but I would like to know what you girls think?

This is just my opinion since they both are actors so they must be act professional in front of camera so I'm not really sure what she felt. But if we look in bts she didn't seems awkward or uncomfortable so I think she's okay with it. 

Spoiler

Btw, i noticed from bts of hpl we can see pmy several times seems avoided when kjw do something to her. (Even though they have many skinship in bts and can make people's heart fluttered but I think they're not in a high comfortable level yet).

- from their first kiss rehearsal, she pulled her head back

- from RG drunk scene in bed, she seems pushed him 

- from dough scene, when kjw try to kiss her, she startled and  she reflexively backed her body

- from latte and milk scene rehearsal, when kjw act to wipe her lips she seems startled and again pulled her head back

This is just my opinion. No hate for kjw, just focus with pmy's act

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, snitchdream08 said:

This is just my opinion since they both are actors so they must be act professional in front of camera so I'm not really sure what she felt. But if we look in bts she didn't seems awkward or uncomfortable so I think she's okay with it. 

Hide contents

Btw, i noticed from bts of hpl we can see pmy several times seems avoided when kjw do something to her. (Even though they have many skinship in bts and can make people's heart fluttered but I think they're not in a high comfortable level yet).

- from their first kiss rehearsal, she pulled her head back

- from RG drunk scene in bed, she seems pushed him 

- from dough scene, when kjw try to kiss her, she startled and  she reflexively backed her body

- from latte and milk scene rehearsal, when kjw act to wipe her lips she seems startled and again pulled her head back

This is just my opinion. No hate for kjw, just focus with pmy's act

Same observation from me!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LurkerNoMore said:

some of the old shippers did mention that PSJ had certainly violated some sacred areas of PMY, I for one as a guy cannot really say much since it could make me look like a pervert, but I would like to know what you girls think?

i think it’s difficult to say coz they’re actors right? they are used to physical contact with diff gender for the sake of acting... and PMY is not the kind of actress who is timid or shy when it comes to skinship.. look at her in HPL for god sake lol.. in real life ofcoz we wouldnt let jst anybody touch us like that, unless he’s the bf or husband.. 

but i reallly think, like really reallly really think they were not acting in ep 13.. they looked like lovers who had not seen each other in months and jst got lost in the moment.. everything was natural and i felt shy watching them actually.. and they made me really missed my bf that time hahahahhaha.. oops 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Hide contents

I agreed with all especially this. She even asked what did he do ( i dont know if its consider adlibs or her honest question) then she looked around shocked looking at the staffs. And he startled dont know what to answer. 

Spoiler

But in this dough scene there are so many add on acts or so called adlibs which people think they have a thing going on. We dont know how long they continue the last kiss. Which people hope to see lol. 

Which I think she has good experience as a great girlfriendB)

43 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

PMY Manager and PSJ both attended Parasite premiere night today.

Parasite stars CWS (PSJs bff) right? He's also from Soop Entertainment.. same as KJW.

39 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Same observation from me!

I third the motion... especially on the dough scene. 

8 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

ehh i think since they have an ultimate trust on each other i don't think pmy would have minded much even if psj leaned a bit closer than her liking cause i'm sure she knew psj isn't the type to take advantage of a situation similarly i think psj also wouldn't have leaned a bit more or do anything inappropriate  to the point to make her feel uncomfortable if he didn't knew how she reacts to it. they both understand each others body language & it reflects on screen too. btw lately idk if i've been seeing things or not but psj is quite generous with his back hugs & leans a bit more close to those co stars who he finds interesting or have been linked up with :/

for example bjh i find his back hugs with bjh & pmy is quite similar! he seems very relaxed with both them compared to the back hugs with his other co stars.

[animate output image][animate output image]

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

30 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

ehh i think since they have an ultimate trust on each other i don't think pmy would have minded much even if psj leaned a bit closer than her liking cause i'm sure she knew psj isn't the type to take advantage of a situation similarly i think psj also wouldn't have leaned a bit more or do anything  to the point to make her feel comfortable. they both understand each others body language & it reflects on screen too. btw lately idk if i've been seeing things or not but psj is quite generous with his back hugs & leans a bit more close to those co stars who he finds interesting or have been linked up with :/

for example bjh i find his back hugs with bjh & pmy is quite similar! he seems very relaxed with both them compared to the back hugs with his other co stars.

U should see the slowmo of the backhug PSJ gave PMY in the office. It’s definitely not acting. And if u pay close attention to it, you’ll see PD purposeful zoomed out when PSJ dug his face into PMY neck then suddenly PD zoomed in when PSJ pulled his face out. I think PD did it because the scene doesn’t look drama worthy lol they’re probably scared it looked too real so PD gotta zoom out.

meeen, PSJ really buffed up on FFMW.. look at those arms! :wub: LOL! 

I was actually hoping hed do the backhug on PMY like he did on BJH. but as i tried to imagine it.. it would be an awkward position if theyre both standing because PMY is a lot smaller.

but I bet they tried.. :P

• LOL 2

16 minutes ago, park2park said:

U should see the slowmo of the backhug PSJ gave PMY in the office. It’s definitely not acting

I already noticed it while watching the episode. His lips definitely brushed on her neck but because the camera angle was zoomed out right in that moment it seems like a normal backhug. He definitely brushed his lip or at least inhaled her smell which I haven't seen him doing with any of his previous co stars! I think at this point we all can agree the skinships that we saw in wwwsk is merely not them being great actors but they definitely put some of their real feelings into it. Sizzling chemistry like theirs requires a lot more inner feelings & trust than just great acting capabilities :)

• Like 4

ahhhh.. yesss.. i love that scene too.. :)

and PMY dont seemed to mind those hands.. and their faces were so close to each other. 

Im telling you PSJ really loves her "neckline"! :sweatingbullets:

i think that part where he said that she has a beautiful neckline actually came from PSJ himself.:sweat_smile:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Or ... he didnt get the chance for the suppose neck kiss in bed scene so why not kiss her neck while hugging. lol jk.

I guess they knew the screen will explode by their hotness if they went on with the neck kiss so they restrained themselves from doing it :p

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

I guess they knew the screen will explode by their hotness if they went on with the neck kiss so they restrained themselves from doing it :p

yeaahhh.. PMY might not be able to handle it. LOL! 

I mean for.those who knows... we all know.. the neck is actually an erogenous part of a woman. there. I said it!. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3