[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

There's always some dramas which you will get frustrated with the storyline or the ending was bad and dissapointed (for ex. Alhambra huhu). 

But this time I feel like a stack of frustration especially the overlapping storyline. I did try to turn blind from being ppc shipper just to focus on the main characters in her current drama. Not just overlapping story but the fact it was acted by the same actress... 

I dont know how to feel. Dissapointment to the writer or be sad on behalf of her that it turns out this way. 

today is the last day to feel that way fyuhhh 

Lol.. i guess we'll just see their interviews.. but she knows what no comment means. I mean since the beginning, she's been saying that her leading men are like girlfriends she can talk to. oh well, I just really think she will shut it down immediately if its brought up.

Sorry.. i just really dont see it. I mean i didnt even see it wit JCW then. lol.

• Like 1

i think she will not interview after hpl..it's sure reporters will ask bad(?) questions about the failure of hpl (idk if hpl succeeded in overseas or not. but to be exact, hpl failed in Korea. not just about rating(of course hpl is the lowest rating drama pmy has done ever) about a drama in itself) and same acting style with wwwsk(article about this was already came out), problem of story line, the reason she chose same genre in a short time...etc...she will have hard time again during interview.(after wwwsk, reporters focused on just ppc dating. but this time reporters will focus on the reason of her failure.)

but because she is a brave girl, she may be able to interview and answer all those kind of questions. good luck MY:heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

PMY, just liked PSJ has always answered with straight no when asked if possibility for dating (PSJ was an exception).

Forsure they will ask about dating possibility. It's always a must for any post drama that related to romance.

PMY: no comment

PPC shippers: giphy.gif

PMY: haha no he's just an oppa I really admire and look up for his amazing work.

PPC shippers (and PSJ): giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• LOL 9

17 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

seriously look at this face! look at him!! 

he be saying "look girl, drama's over. Come home to me. I will show you real love" ahahah

joking joking. I can imagine HPL shippers flipping wigs already

• LOL 2

I lost the password to my old account but I felt compelled to make a new one to share some thoughts. :) So, hello all, hope you've been well! I was active on this forum since its inception, but it's a shame that this has become a place that actively wishes for the downfall of an artist (PMY) for the sake of retaining PPC "superiority". Frankly,  I'm not sure how you're able to "ship" an artist with another if you are not willing to afford respect and/or dignity to them.

I already know this comment is going to be written off as a "hater comment from the "other" ship / Seowon fan / HPL fan," but I assure you I am neither of those things. I'm just annoyed that a forum that was originally dedicated to celebrating two artists is now a place where it's okay to dismiss the efforts of the very individuals we're claiming to support. It seems that folks are more in love with the idea of PPC (for their own personal gratification) than they are invested in the genuine well-being of these lovely individuals. Moving forward, I hope we can move away from these spiteful, unkind discussions and invest our efforts into more productive and positive places. I know our community can do better  :blush:

a2b68b47a9e23a3e9805069d28d29cc7bcf3ed15

Edited by floreyn
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

seriously look at this face! look at him!!

Oh myyyyy he is so hot(although I already knew about it:sweatingbullets:) and that look it is like he is being inspired or something. Seo Jun you're so blooming :wub:

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, floreyn said:

I lost the password to my old account but I felt compelled to make a new one to share some thoughts. :) So, hello all, hope you've been well! I was active on this forum since its inception, but it's a shame that this has become a place that actively wishes for the downfall of an artist (PMY) for the sake of retaining PPC "superiority". Frankly,  I'm not sure how you're able to "ship" an artist with another if you are not willing to afford respect and/or dignity to them.

I already know this comment is going to be written off as a "hater comment from the "other" ship / Seowon fan / HPL fan," but I assure you I am neither of those things. I'm just annoyed that a forum that was originally dedicated to celebrating two artists is now a place where it's okay to dismiss the efforts of the very individuals we're claiming to support. It seems that folks are more in love with the idea of PPC (for their own personal gratification) than they are invested in the genuine well-being of these lovely individuals. Moving forward, I hope we can move away from these spiteful, unkind discussions and invest our efforts into more productive and positive places. I know our community can do better  :blush:

I know you mean well but I think that statement is not accurate.

We here all rooted for HPL to do well. We never bad mouthed PMY or KJW. We were simply regretting that it has not done well due to the poor directing and script. All those shippers can come at me all they want (cause Ik to them its a good drama), but if you really judge the overall quality of HPL without the skinship scenes, the story felt flat.

Idk about others but I even felt bad that PMY and KJW were put thru such event cause they did good but directing and writer couldn't do the same for them. I don't think PPC shippers ever downplayed HPL to make PPC superior. (We like to joke around a lot that's forsure) but we're not one to degrade other artists for the sake of our ship.

I hope you don't take my disagreement to the heart.

• Like 7

@floreyn I know you mean well.. but for the sake of your "point" can you give one example here where we degrade PMY in any way or "actively wishes" for the downfall of an artist? just one.

Just because you are reading that HPL was not a preferred drama here? is that the reason? 

• Insightful 2

45 minutes ago, park2park said:

I know you mean well but I think that statement is not accurate.

We here all rooted for HPL to do well. We never bad mouthed PMY or KJW. We were simply regretting that it has not done well due to the poor directing and script. All those shippers can come at me all they want (cause Ik to them its a good drama), but if you really judge the overall quality of HPL without the skinship scenes, the story felt flat.

Idk about others but I even felt bad that PMY and KJW were put thru such event cause they did good but directing and writer couldn't do the same for them. I don't think PPC shippers ever downplayed HPL to make PPC superior. (We like to joke around a lot that's forsure) but we're not one to degrade other artists for the sake of our ship.

I hope you don't take my disagreement to the heart.

Not at all! :) 

HPL is not a drama that I care for either for the reasons you've outlined (poor script, etc. At the same time, WWWSK was also an extremely mediocre/problematic drama in my own eyes as a hardcore PPC shipper, but that the's point - to each their own).

@zashi23 I don't feel comfortable detailing a specific instance because it could be hurtful for the user and I don't want to target anyone specifically, or at all, really. That would be besides the point. I hope you can understand :)

On a general note, I guess I'm peeved because I think there comes a time where the discussions feel really disingenuous? At what point are they stemming from pure concern for the artist vs. a personal vengeance against another ship? I think it's telling that discussions about HPL are always framed around their "shippers" - that alone tells me that is greater than just the drama itself. Regarding PMY, we can appreciate her as an actor without comparing everything she does to WWWSK. As a long-time fan, I personally think WWWSK was one of her weakest projects (acting-chops wise) but that doesn't mean that it was okay for me to rejoice in her "failure." I don't mean to offend anyone with my concerns and I do apologize if anyone feels targeted - I'm just hoping that we can move away into a friendlier place that doesn't constantly degrade the artists we're claiming to love.

Edited by floreyn
  • Like 2

This issue is actually the same with SSC shippers vs solids fanwars divided what drama to support because some don't like the other drama so can't support both. It's normal actually for fans. 

WHAT THE FANS DO NOT LIKE IS THE DRAMA NOT THE ACTORS OR ACTRESSES! 

3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

:joy:

:rolleyes: She should be thankful if not for WWWSK, PMY won't be called RomCom Queen and offered HPL. 

Her WWWSK credentials paved the way for HPL. 

• Like 5

anyone here "rejoicing in her failure"? 

ok.. we understand that you are a solid PMY fan. we understand your concern. But, just because you read some constructive criticsms here.. does not mean it wishes for her downfall.. sorry to say this.. but thats crazy analysis. 

its just everyone here is open to voice out if they like something.. just because most of us here did not like HPL does not mean we dont love PMY. 

Anyway, like you said to each his own. BuT please dont ever tell us here that we rejoice on her failure just to sail this ship. Because that is ridiculous. I personally wont be here if thats the case. 

this forum was born because of WWWSK.. true.. but 800 pages since.. it definitely evolved to something more realistic.. its not about shipping wwwsk couple here. if what you said ia true that youve been reading this since its inception? I doubt youd be able to say that.

• Like 3

This is NOT about a solid PMY fan lamenting that HPL is not being received well by some PPC fans. That is SO far from the point. You can totally vehemently loathe HPL, or any subsequent PMY projects, but maybe try to solidify where that distaste comes from. If it's from a place of 'PMY can only belong to WWWSK and ONLY do well in WWWSK', then that is problematic and unhealthy (not to mention unfair towards PMY as an actual individual who exists outside of this PPC "universe.") In short, PPC are not characters or figments of our imaginations that we can exploit to dance to our whims. I hope we can ship them for who they ARE and not for who we WANT them to be. :) Best of luck, friends. 

Edited by floreyn
  • Like 2