[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

So an interview ahead before the last 2 eps of hpl. An Interview about Best Scene selected by PMY and KJW. 

ppc also chose best scenes and lines ahead before the last 2 eps of wwwsk.:)

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=015&aid=0003984140

psj chose ep.1 propose scene "I, LYJ, will marry you." pmy chose ep.5 fail kiss and ep.10 ending scene.

9 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:
Spoiler

Is ABH brand ambassador for jillstuart too?

no just sponsorship.:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I watched MBC (OSN) but it ended early lol. Will they have a grand wedding too? :joy:

for pmy's drama? hmm. Dont you think it is too sudden? lol. Or is it because they didnt meet for years? thats cliche. And resembles to wwwsk. try to do so. let see everyone's reaction. 

If they like it like that, tell them to go watch wwwsk tomorrow. lol. lets make big promotion for wwwsk. haha. then people can go buy the readily made wwwsk dvd.

I would like to grand her Popo Queen. Comeon media. Go on talk about that. 

And seeing the last ep preview, I assumed the drama got no more ideas left so let their romance flow till the end. (but where the heck is the exhibition?lol)

Oh somehow I'm glad her birthday present was Sian. There goes fangirling heart. 

11 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

the writernim is actually a fan of wwwsk lol..  :sweatingbullets:~~ or she/he is jst plain ol lazy to come out with new ideas..~~ hurm

Is the writer a man or a woman? I have a feeling he's a man... just looking at the way how DeukMi's character turned out. just a feeling...

How bout the writer of WWWSK? man or woman?

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

no~:rolleyes:

I think they will move to the US together and continue their passion for Art...

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i just wonder why hpl suddenly made kiss scene level so low..because of pmy's fans and ppl's complaint? lol

so not much kissing going on today? but i saw on ig there were many kissing scenes from today’s ep lol~ 

12 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

so not much kissing going on today? but i saw on ig there were many kissing scenes from today’s ep lol~ 

yep not a kiss just like a peck.  so pmy's fans were relieved.:joy: 

but i understand them. pmy is so precious to them so they don't want her to be used just for skinship scenes.

• Like 2