[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

41 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I just need a good night dream so sharing here too hihi

lol the way i was scrolling down & it suddenly popped up ahh it suprised me :sweatingbullets: btw you need holy water if you get a good night sleep when you think about this kiss:joy:

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

ahhh. i know you by now girl.. lol! you have something on mind.. lol! 

but.. keep the faith.. always.. :blush:

17 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I know what you mean :P

when I said prepare your heart or be ready for tomorrow,  I really didn’t mean anything, i just wanted to say that,

I’m serious 

My thoughts exactly... 

7. [+5,-0] But... Ever since the past was revealed, but leads' perspectives and Park Min Young's previous drama 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim' kept overlapping with this drama. The only difference is that the male lead isn't a chaebol, but it's too similar.... The fangirling part was just to help the story develop. Even if it's switched with 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim', there'd be not much of a difference

During wwwsk her eyes always shined, I wonder if she use contact lens or maybe eye drop , 

Or is it because of the tears? 

The scene when Miso went to vp’s house with wedding dress, her eyes were shining so bright like diamonds.. And also during the wedding scene.. oh and also during the jelouse VP scene.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

39 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i kinda wish some reporters would ask PMy what she thinks about those HPL/WWWSK similarities.. im intrigued to see her answer B)

yep,  but i doubt they will.. but this is relevant. but not to PMY, they should ask the director. The storyline was not her decision.

• Like 2

Who cares about HPL vs WWWSK comparison, we all know WWWSK is the winner in terms of drama. WWWSK is like the mother god to all the romcoms at this point. I want reporters to ask PMY all the questions I'm sure shippers from both sides are dying to know.

1) How was KJW? What do you think of him?

2) Is there a possibility of dating?

I'm not one who likes to be delusional so shoot, if she  really does "like" KJW like HPL shippers hoped/wanted/claimed then I want to know too. :phew:

• Like 2

do romcom needs to end with marriage? People assume she woke up again on his bed as his wife. "anyeong husband"? 

If today's episode ends with marriage, I will assume it is totally overlap with wwwsk from beginning to end. 

I wonder what other wwwsk casts will think about this overlapping? It is too obvious eventho they try to portray it different way.

31 minutes ago, park2park said:

I'm not one who likes to be delusional so shoot, if she  really does "like" KJW like HPL shippers hoped/wanted/claimed then I want to know too. :phew:

ikr hahahha.. if she said she really likes KJW and is open to possibilities of dating him in the future im gonna take my cats and move on lol..

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

ikr hahahha.. if she said she really likes KJW and is open to possibilities of dating him in the future im gonna take my cats and move on lol.. 

Is it possible she Will answer like that? I'm not sure, she knows she Will hurt 'someone'. I think she Will answer' he is just like my girl friends'. It's meant 'nothing'

9 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

I highly doubt this. lol. If she answered that way, it wont even make any sense..

I guess they would be asked about their chemistry and how their relationship is like now.. but not exactly "dating". Or what they learned from each other.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Amazinggg said:

Is it possible she Will answer like that? I'm not sure, she knows she Will hurt 'someone'. I think she Will answer' he is just like my girl friends'. It's meant 'nothing'

Not only “someone” but some ppl, including  me will get hurt too.. lol

Anyway 

it seems like our future here will depend or decided in just few more days, when her iv’s out.

I still believe in Mont Blanc tho!