Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

And agree with all the unnecessary skinship in HPL, yep that sofa scene is one. They don't look comfortable on their position. and they said they were able to sleep well?? cmon now.

• LOL 3

Agree with everything you guys said.

Esp. the subtle pushing KJW away when it comes to skinship. The most obvious one was on bed when he was drunk.

8 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Anyway, after seeing how PSJ squeezes PMY from behind a couple of times in the drama, I wonder how they are like off-scene, some of the old shippers did mention that PSJ had certainly violated some sacred areas of PMY, I for one as a guy cannot really say much since it could make me look like a pervert, but I would like to know what you girls think?

ehh i think since they have an ultimate trust on each other i don't think pmy would have minded much even if psj leaned a bit closer than her liking cause i'm sure she knew psj isn't the type to take advantage of a situation similarly i think psj also wouldn't have leaned a bit more or do anything inappropriate  to the point to make her feel uncomfortable if he didn't knew how she reacts to it. they both understand each others body language & it reflects on screen too. btw lately idk if i've been seeing things or not but psj is quite generous with his back hugs & leans a bit more close to those co stars who he finds interesting or have been linked up with :/

for example bjh i find his back hugs with bjh & pmy is quite similar! he seems very relaxed with both them compared to the back hugs with his other co stars.

[animate output image][animate output image]

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

30 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

ehh i think since they have an ultimate trust on each other i don't think pmy would have minded much even if psj leaned a bit closer than her liking cause i'm sure she knew psj isn't the type to take advantage of a situation similarly i think psj also wouldn't have leaned a bit more or do anything  to the point to make her feel comfortable. they both understand each others body language & it reflects on screen too. btw lately idk if i've been seeing things or not but psj is quite generous with his back hugs & leans a bit more close to those co stars who he finds interesting or have been linked up with :/

for example bjh i find his back hugs with bjh & pmy is quite similar! he seems very relaxed with both them compared to the back hugs with his other co stars.

U should see the slowmo of the backhug PSJ gave PMY in the office. It’s definitely not acting. And if u pay close attention to it, you’ll see PD purposeful zoomed out when PSJ dug his face into PMY neck then suddenly PD zoomed in when PSJ pulled his face out. I think PD did it because the scene doesn’t look drama worthy lol they’re probably scared it looked too real so PD gotta zoom out.

meeen, PSJ really buffed up on FFMW.. look at those arms! :wub: LOL! 

I was actually hoping hed do the backhug on PMY like he did on BJH. but as i tried to imagine it.. it would be an awkward position if theyre both standing because PMY is a lot smaller.

but I bet they tried.. :P

• LOL 2

Or ... he didnt get the chance for the suppose neck kiss in bed scene so why not kiss her neck while hugging. lol jk.

but here's my fav PSJ's back hug

vlAD5Zk.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, park2park said:

U should see the slowmo of the backhug PSJ gave PMY in the office. It’s definitely not acting

I already noticed it while watching the episode. His lips definitely brushed on her neck but because the camera angle was zoomed out right in that moment it seems like a normal backhug. He definitely brushed his lip or at least inhaled her smell which I haven't seen him doing with any of his previous co stars! I think at this point we all can agree the skinships that we saw in wwwsk is merely not them being great actors but they definitely put some of their real feelings into it. Sizzling chemistry like theirs requires a lot more inner feelings & trust than just great acting capabilities :)

• Like 4

ahhhh.. yesss.. i love that scene too.. :)

and PMY dont seemed to mind those hands.. and their faces were so close to each other. 

Im telling you PSJ really loves her "neckline"! :sweatingbullets:

i think that part where he said that she has a beautiful neckline actually came from PSJ himself.:sweat_smile:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Or ... he didnt get the chance for the suppose neck kiss in bed scene so why not kiss her neck while hugging. lol jk.

I guess they knew the screen will explode by their hotness if they went on with the neck kiss so they restrained themselves from doing it :p

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

I guess they knew the screen will explode by their hotness if they went on with the neck kiss so they restrained themselves from doing it :p

yeaahhh.. PMY might not be able to handle it. LOL! 

I mean for.those who knows... we all know.. the neck is actually an erogenous part of a woman. there. I said it!. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Im telling you PSJ really loves her "neckline"! :sweatingbullets:

i think that part where he said that she has a beautiful neckline actually came from PSJ himself.:sweat_smile:

you know he seriously loves a good neck grab specifically to say pmy's neck! at this point no one can convince me otherwise like look ---

Source image

he always puts a  bit of extra pressure with his fingertips while holding her neck as if he doesn't want her to move even for a sec. it's almost in all of his kissing scenes with pmy.

Source image

then in here while carrying her to bed his hands should be on her waist or her shoulder blades yet he is having a strong grip on her neck like??? :wub:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

I really wanna talk about PMY being touchy to her costars but I need to wait till hpl end to see more of it. So gotta wait first. 

I don’t know what your opinion is, but I personally think that PMY being touchy with their co stars behind the scenes doesn’t really mean anything. I used to be a changmin shipper because of their interactions, but we all know how nothing came out of it. And honestly? I think the same will happen with PMY and KJW (just a personal opinion, from someone that’s actually watching HPL and enjoying it).

i will never stop thinking that the way PMY behaved with PSJ behind the scenes was so drastically different, so unusual of PMY, that this only brought them more attention at the end. 

My theory is this: if PMY and PSJ behaved with each other the same way they always do during the filming of their drama, they would have received attention, but  then they would have been left alone by now.

After WWWSK was over, they interviews would have asked if they we’re dating, and they could easily respond “no, just good friends” and that would have been all. I’m sure shippers would be still around, but eventually they would have disappear one by one, just like there’s no many PMY and JCW  or others shippers left. We already know some shippers are impatient, some ParkPark shippers have already left because “nothing is happening”.  

But that’s not what happened, right? Instead, PSJ didn’t directly answer “no” to reporters asking if they’re dating, and PYM straight up said “no comment” one time, something she has never done before and doesn’t really mean “no” either. Their respective agencies are still trying to censor some content from the WWWSK dvd, for reasons they only know, which among shippers only make us speculate more and more. 

What I'm trying to say is ParkPark behaved in such an unusual and unexpected way, this was telling of something else going on. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, dimadiess said:

I don’t know what your opinion is, but I personally think that PMY being touchy with their co stars behind the scenes doesn’t really mean anything. I used to be a changmin shipper because of their interactions, but we all know how nothing came out of it. And honestly? I think the same will happen with PMY and KJW (just a personal opinion, from someone that’s actually watching HPL and enjoying it).

i will never stop thinking that the way PMY behaved with PSJ behind the scenes was so drastically different, so unusual of PMY, that this only brought them more attention at the end. 

My theory is this: if PMY and PSJ behaved with each other the same way they always do during the filming of their drama, they would have received attention, but  then they would have been left alone by now.

After WWWSK was over, they interviews would have asked if they we’re dating, and they could easily respond “no, just good friends” and that would have been all. I’m sure shippers would be still around, but eventually they would have disappear one by one, just like there’s no many PMY and JCW  or others shippers left. We already know some shippers are impatient, some ParkPark shippers have already left because “nothing is happening”.  

But that’s not what happened, right? Instead, PSJ didn’t directly answer “no” to reporters asking if they’re dating, and PYM straight up said “no comment” one time, something she has never done before and doesn’t really mean “no” either. Their respective agencies are still trying to censor some content from the WWWSK dvd, for reasons they only know, which among shippers only make us speculate more and more. 

What I'm trying to say is ParkPark behaved in such an unusual and unexpected way, this was telling of something else going on. 

Like those reporters said, PPC are smart about their answers because by leaving room for possibilities, no one can blame them later for real dating.

I prefer it that way. And honestly do u guys know why PPC ship is strong?

because both PMY and PSJ have strong loyal fanbase so to see them acting so unusual, we know something is up. 

In other words, PPC shippers dont really ship PPC cuz WWWSK, we ship cuz of their off screen behaviors. 

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

meeen, PSJ really buffed up on FFMW.. look at those arms! :wub: LOL! 

I was actually hoping hed do the backhug on PMY like he did on BJH. but as i tried to imagine it.. it would be an awkward position if theyre both standing because PMY is a lot smaller.

but I bet they tried.. :P

U know now that u mentioned it, I always wondered why is it that next to PSJ, PMY seems really small lol next to others she doesn’t as much.

Something about her and PSJ together just really cute height and frame difference. Theyre hot together too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Source image

then in here the while carrying her to bed his hands should be on her waist or her shoulder blades yet he is having a strong grip on her neck like??? :wub:

That last gif!!!! If only we could get a BTS of how they made this scene. Him lifting her and putting her down on the bed! Imagine how many retakes they did for that part ahaha :wub:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, park2park said:

U know now that u mentioned it, I always wondered why is it that next to PSJ, PMY seems really small lol next to others she doesn’t as much.

Something about her and PSJ together just really cute height and frame difference. Theyre hot together too.

Source image

she is at the perfect height to recieve his forhead kisses & if he pulls her by the waist he can practically engulf her whole keke

[animate output image]

also his big manly hands fits on her waist perfectly too. so all in all we can say visually they are a match made in heaven :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

22 minutes ago, suie said:

Imagine how many retakes they did for that part ahaha

nah ppc & the whole team already realised how passionate things can get from their previous kisses i guess the bed scene didn't take much retakes! i imagine when the camera started rolling psj & pmy subtly told eachother "let set this bed on fire" :p

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

nah ppc & whole team already realised how passionate things can get from their previous kisses i guess the bed scene didn't take much retakes! i imagine when the camera started rolling psj & pmy subtly told eachother "let get this bed on fire" :p

Loool I pretty sure they did retakes for that part.:sweatingbullets: the question is will we ever see any of that!! :tears:

Spoiler

I thought I could continue watching HPL but I got the second male lead syndrome bad and the SKINSHIP felt over the top. 

I must add ‘The secret life of my Secretary’ is quite good and doesn’t clash too much with WWWSK. Have any of you guys started watching that?