Quantcast
Jump to content
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, endensia said:

Sorry for jumping to other topic

 

  Reveal hidden contents

PSJ-KJW shipper (and KJW fans) from Philippines send rice wreath to KJW new drama and she posts it in her IG.

 

Maybe we can do the same for PSJ next drama ^_^

 

 

Spoiler

I think SeoWon PH is also planning to send for Itaewon Class Press Conference. They asked for donations for both dramas. 

 

How about PPC shippers :joy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

 

 Chinese shippers sent a coffee truck to pmy?

would they be considered shippers or just WWWSK fans? because it did say  wwwsk cn fans. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came late! what are those deleted comments? can anyone PM me in twitter? I do not want to miss any news 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you all want to delete the info.. those who replied to the post should make sure to delete it too.. 

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

 

i think she will hahaha 

you think? because at this point.. I doubt she will.. maybe a thank you post on behalf of the whole team...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

would they be considered shippers or just WWWSK fans? because it did say  wwwsk cn fans. :lol:

as i know, they're shippers :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

you think? because at this point.. I doubt she will.. maybe a thank you post on behalf of the whole team...

 

i dunno coz PMY is kinda unpredictable hahah..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, twoparkcouple said:

as i know, they're shippers :lol:

awwwww...oh well.. China will alqays be special to her too.. lol! (wink.. Cosmo)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

SW Shippers sent a gift because they are very organized, they have fansclub and leaders who are willing to commit to collect and send gifts.

 

Jiwon put it on the first pic of her post. Lol congrats to them.

 

I think PPC shippers are not that organized we have issues among ourselves lol can we send a gift to PSJ new drama from PPC Shippers Soompi? :lol: too late to send to PMY in HPL.  :lol:

 

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

 

 

  Hide contents

I think SeoWon PH is also planning to send for Itaewon Class Press Conference. They asked for donations for both dramas. 

 

How about PPC shippers :joy:

 

Did PSJ already confirmed to accept the roll in Itaewon Class?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they actually have an official shipping club and appointed leader?? like some kind of real organisation?? wowwwww daebakkk :sweatingbullets:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

SW Shippers sent a gift because they are very organized, they have fansclub and leaders who are willing to commit to collect and send gifts.

 

Jiwon put it on the first pic of her post. Lol congrats to them.

 

I think PPC shippers are not that organized we have issues among ourselves lol can we send a gift to PSJ new drama from PPC Shippers Soompi? :lol: too late to send to PMY in HPL.  :lol:

 

Spoiler

Yeah, why not, from Soompi PPC shippers. At least, we are exist. :D

Fan rice is a charity project, right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I missed something. Can anyone dm me what's going on:tears: I promise I won't spread that and discuss it again. Im just curious what are you talking about :sweatingbullets: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:
  Reveal hidden contents

SW Shippers sent a gift because they are very organized, they have fansclub and leaders who are willing to commit to collect and send gifts.

 

Jiwon put it on the first pic of her post. Lol congrats to them.

 

I think PPC shippers are not that organized we have issues among ourselves lol can we send a gift to PSJ new drama from PPC Shippers Soompi? :lol: too late to send to PMY in HPL.  :lol:

 

 

 

Spoiler

It is possible if we want it. SSC Soompi shippers in 2016 sent a donation to charity and SHK posted thanks on her ig. Korean stars know about this forum. Hahahaha. 

 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, endensia said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, why not, from Soompi PPC shippers. At least, we are exist. :D

Fan rice is a charity project, right?

 

 

Spoiler

Rice project is a gift for special events like Press Conference and Fan Meetings because it is a symbol of goodluck.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

i've just heard..as expected, Stidio dragon rejected to produce hpl blu-ray&dvd. 

so when will wwwsk blu-ray&dvd be released? i hope i can receive it in June.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...